Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to talk to a programmer experienced in decentralization  (Read 219 times)
Isochron (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:10:15 PM

I have an ambitious new project that I would like to crowdfund. I would like to talk to someone with more experience in the field to know how much it would cost and if the technology is viable.
Dave5

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:18:25 PM

I have an ambitious new project that I would like to crowdfund. I would like to talk to someone with more experience in the field to know how much it would cost and if the technology is viable.

Synereo.com

❒ SWISS ALPS ❒        ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬      ❒ SWISS ALPS ❒
█████          The Smart Mining Company           █████
Telegram █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █     Twitter
peter378

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:28:49 PM

You are probably making your request in the wrong section. The project development section is where most requests for programming help are made and replied to.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

I think you might be able to move your thread to it by clicking the edit button for your post, then clicking the "additional options" link in the edit window.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: