Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:48:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia needs a female president!  (Read 2939 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

Some of the biggest problems in America started when we gave women the vote. Russia needs no more trouble. Don't give her a woman president.

Cool
Why do you think gender can not manage a certain role in government? It is like hasty saying that all women are bad and won't ever do good in politics. It is their attitude that making them work bad and not their gender.

In general, women are practical in some things, but men are great thinkers.

You can find a few practical men, and a few great thinkers among women.

The best way to do it is to have the man lead, and to have women advise him about what is practical.

Cool
That's it, means there's a chance that we can elect a great thinker women although they're just small in terms of number. This should the basis not the phrase that state "so the best way is to elect a man since it has more great thinkers".

Right. You can even give a monkey a typewriter, and he will type a word sometime.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:24:54 PM

Some of the biggest problems in America started when we gave women the vote. Russia needs no more trouble. Don't give her a woman president.

Cool
Why do you think gender can not manage a certain role in government? It is like hasty saying that all women are bad and won't ever do good in politics. It is their attitude that making them work bad and not their gender.

The best way to do it is to have the man lead, and to have women advise him about what is practical.

Cool
That's it, means there's a chance that we can elect a great thinker women although they're just small in terms of number. This should the basis not the phrase that state "so the best way is to elect a man since it has more great thinkers".

Right. You can even give a monkey a typewriter, and he will type a word sometime.

Cool

I guess there's more to it than just this. There's actually an undeniable difference among the sexes. The way they think and they process things. Not all can be taught.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:15:50 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

I guess there's more to it than just this. There's actually an undeniable difference among the sexes. The way they think and they process things. Not all can be taught.
Do you propose Russia to have a President and a Presidentin?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:56:14 PM

In my opinion, we are now in woman age.
UK, S. Korea, Germany, probably USa soon and many other countries in the world already have fe,ale presidents.
It looks that people lost trust in mans and trust more woman.
Why?
Woman have different qualities than man.
They don't push others but talk.
War or conflict is never first option for them.
They have compassion and understanding and usually deeper heart toward others than mans.
If Russia ever get female president it will be great but I'm not optimistic here.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:08:56 PM

UK, S. Korea, Germany, probably USa soon and many other countries in the world already have fe,ale presidents.
Why?
They have compassion and understanding and usually deeper heart toward others than mans.
If Russia ever get female president it will be great but I'm not optimistic here.
This statement is false. Hillary wants war with Iran.  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:17:42 PM

Why?
yes i am also thinking about the statement that where does it copied from. i think there is nothing about this in social media. so i think these are just the false news wondering in the media.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:24:52 PM

Why?

That's simply because female are most likely to be leftist than man. And since leftist is the trend nowadays, you have your reason.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:07:23 AM

It could be.  Women are good leaders.  Some women become president in other countries.  They are wiser, braver, and yet with a heart as a mother.  They know how to discipline their children in effective ways. 

They also come up with good ideas.  Hope to see a Russian female president!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:24:21 AM

In order to survive as a woman in Russia these days, you have to become macho, for real, just to live. Russia doesn't need a female president. Russia needs a female!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Gaugh

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:48:28 AM

If Russia has a female president, the tension between Russia and the U.S. will cease and they will become allies.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:55:10 AM

If Russia has a female president, the tension between Russia and the U.S. will cease and they will become allies.

Only if Hillary becomes US President.
I don't think that Trump can respect any woman, even if she becomes Russian president.
Any way, such scenario will never happen and Putin will be Russian president until his death.
After that, we already know his successor, prime minister Dmitrij Medvjedev.
We also know who chose Putin, right?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:17:53 PM

I don't think that Trump can respect any woman, even if she becomes Russian president.
Any way, such scenario will never happen and Putin will be Russian president until his death.

Time will tell. Woman in general are better leaders than Man. And Trump is a response candidate of disintegrating Republican party. For US to get a democracy, It needs a real party to replace Republican.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:17:13 PM

Any woman who wants to become the Russian president, will first have to lose her virginity, and then will have to lose her femininity. I mean, look at Hillary Clinton in the U.S.!

Cool

Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:36:45 PM

And who is competent, has created this theme? Who told you that Russia needs a female president ?! Flatly stated, I do not need a woman president in Russia! In full enough, and the reign of Catherine the Great, in the days of tsarist Russia. Too costly for the Russian people, like experimenting.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:45:49 PM

The fact that the woman prizedent not be in Russia, at least for a long time. I agree with you. But Trump savsem is not the cause. And please tell me who made the post of President of Russia Vladimir Putin ?! I personally did not know about it.
wine132

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:36:29 PM

Russia leader Putin is sucsesfull leader too but i know Russian females are cleaver too they can be russian president too .
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:12:43 PM

Why?

Daniel91 is day dreaming in his ultra-left liberal paradise. 99% of the women leaders are warmongers. Best examples are Chairwoman Theressa Mao of England, Hitlery Clinton of USA, Angela Merkel of Germany, Chandrika Kumaratunge of Sri Lanka, and Yulia Tymoshenko of Ukraine. Hitlery is the worst of the worst. She will definitely start the WW3.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:33:50 PM

<>

This is because men have stopped being real men. Time for men to strap their guns on, and make the law of the land to be righteous law again.

Cool

wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:38:48 PM

Russia already has a great leader, not a president, but a leader, if anything Putin should be grooming his successor if for some reason he were to die, and whether you have XX or XY must be completely irrelevant to the question:

Who’s going to lead the Russian people?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:06:56 PM

Russia already has a great leader, not a president, but a leader, if anything Putin should be grooming his successor if for some reason he were to die, and whether you have XX or XY must be completely irrelevant to the question:

Who’s going to lead the Russian people?

Give the Russian people guns, ammo, and Russian translation of the Bible, and they will be their own leader.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: