Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Russians lost their empathy?  (Read 1131 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:24:08 PM

By reading this forum, I came to the conclusion that empathy is not a concept very developed in Russia... What does the Christian Orthodox Church teach about that? I see here a strong willingness to absolutely neglect even the existence of the other side. Opposition is brushed away stalinlike... It's not very positive.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:17:08 AM

I'm Russian and I could never lose empathy as I never had it. Most of Russian do the same I guess. This is how life goes.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:46:17 AM

By reading this forum, I came to the conclusion that empathy is not a concept very developed in Russia... What does the Christian Orthodox Church teach about that? I see here a strong willingness to absolutely neglect even the existence of the other side. Opposition is brushed away stalinlike... It's not very positive.

Are you fucking serious,

Talking about empathy, try looking at the muslims latest actions.

Buring people alive, beheading, running over people alive with tanks, systematic child abuse,  ploughing into women and children with a truck need I go on.

Even if you were correct an there was a "strong willingness to absolutely neglect even the existence of the other side" that is still far better than trying to exterminate anyone that does not submit to their paedophile prophet.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:31:51 AM

Maybe you don't like Russian politics, but blaming 146,600,000 people personally is not a bit off a far stretch?   Huh   By that logic nobody around the world has empathy

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:14:42 AM

empathy

What for emprthy we need to have to a flooder multi account signature whore?

-Greed-

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:38:29 PM

empathy

You don't seem to like competition.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 12:46:17 PM

Empathy that is not backed up by resolution leading to action is worth nothing. It only serves to stroke your ego and make you feel righteous. If you know you won't or can't change anything, pretending to care is the worst thing you can do. If I'm dying on the street, I'd much rather be ignored completely than have a bunch of people who don't know the first thing about me acting like they care (That's probably just me though  Roll Eyes ).
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 01:04:26 PM

Forum rules: No trolling.

Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:35:36 PM

I'm Russian and I could never lose empathy as I never had it. Most of Russian do the same I guess. This is how life goes.

LoL funny ;-) I am sure you are very empathic under your humor...

Maybe you don't like Russian politics, but blaming 146,600,000 people personally is not a bit off a far stretch?   Huh   By that logic nobody around the world has empathy

Maybe it comes from sourcing food full of suffering... Effectively it's a worldwide problem.

empathy

LoL... Hehehe

Empathy that is not backed up by resolution leading to action is worth nothing. It only serves to stroke your ego and make you feel righteous. If you know you won't or can't change anything, pretending to care is the worst thing you can do. If I'm dying on the street, I'd much rather be ignored completely than have a bunch of people who don't know the first thing about me acting like they care (That's probably just me though  Roll Eyes ).

Worst is if they attempt first aid while knowing nothing about it and end up killing you... However calling 911 isn't a bad move I guess?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:43:00 PM

What a hasty generalization you got there, empathy is a natural behavior of man and even other species. It's too ridiculous to conclude that all russians has no empathy just because you observe it in a single data which is this forum.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:26:48 PM

Russians lost just about everything else. Why not empathy as well?

Roll Eyes

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:55:21 AM

Church and power have always been allies. Both of these events are designed to suppress the liberty of the people. In Russia, the Christian faith sometimes comes to fanaticism.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: