Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudMining help?  (Read 2079 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:05:23 PM

majority cloud mining only HYIP and scheme ponzy
only few cloud mining is real mining
but is return of invest cloud mining real mining low profit so very dificult choose cloud mining because low profit not guaranted real mining
is low profit hyip and scheme ponzy not real mining is much accident in cloud mining

You are right. Cloudmining is nothing more then a way for scammers to become rich. They use the pretense to lure investors.
When they got enough funds they run away leaving behind their poor investors.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:59:39 PM

Best bet is to share the cost among you and a few investors with someone you trust to run the rig . I mean someone you actually know that physically has a rig you can see at anytime. The thing I though you gonna need a lot of hash power and cheap electricity but it can be done.

Ok we established we can make a roi definitely it is real and legit. But !! Your next problem isz what if the miner ews to stop working ? So you see there ar costs that u can't prepare for so well.
You could probably get 0.5% a day or a bit more definitely but you never know if the rig malfunctions or burns out or whatever. The rig will also eventually be useless and cost more to run then to make so remember you will need 200 days of 0.5% to get roi then you only profit and then the difficulty is high. So you just add most hash power. Making it take even longer to get roi.
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:12:50 PM

Your best bet will be to buy the miner and run it yourself. An alternative would be to mine altcoins rather than bitcoin, you can start with an ordinary pc and work your way up to a stage where you can earn huge amounts. I know minergate is trustworthy so it may be worth a try.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:49:00 PM

Hey guys. I have some money right now that I could invest into CloudMining. Although I could almost purchase another AntMiner S7, I think it's loud and hot enough in my basement already. Additional heat might not be too good, considering it's a pretty small basement.
Does anyone know any good and reliable CloudMining sites? Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) in Cloud Mining? I'm thinking it might be a good (ish?) investment?
I know that there are a lot of scams, but I'm looking for something legit.
Thank you all so much!
I suggest to don't expect that you can make a profit in any cloudmining site almost all cloud mining site are scam.. its better to go do task and receive payment than risking your bitcoin in a cloud mining that you can earn nothing.
Its always happening that many people are still scam in those schemes.
The sad thing many people are still not stop investing for those ponzi cloud mining and investment site almost all are liers..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quicksilv3r

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 07:37:41 PM

CLICK my signature, hasheer is where its at dont be late to the party!

►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ #1 trusted Free bitcoin faucets ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Earn free bitcoin Via Moonbit. $/£/€◄
►►►►►►►►►►►► ฿ Learn and Earn! #Cryptocurrency ฿◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄ $/£/€ Learn and Earn! Cryptocurrency $/£/€◄
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:53:08 AM

Smiley
Hey guys. I have some money right now that I could invest into CloudMining. Although I could almost purchase another AntMiner S7, I think it's loud and hot enough in my basement already. Additional heat might not be too good, considering it's a pretty small basement.
Does anyone know any good and reliable CloudMining sites? Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) in Cloud Mining? I'm thinking it might be a good (ish?) investment?
I know that there are a lot of scams, but I'm looking for something legit.
Thank you all so much!
I suggest to don't expect that you can make a profit in any cloudmining site almost all cloud mining site are scam.. its better to go do task and receive payment than risking your bitcoin in a cloud mining that you can earn nothing.
Its always happening that many people are still scam in those schemes.
The sad thing many people are still not stop investing for those ponzi cloud mining and investment site almost all are liers..

Yes very strong suggested that stop investing for such hyips/and cloudminings because people here are treat them all as scam so we better listen to those who experience and i beleive mostly of us really experiencing to so thats the reason why we really need to stop investing at them and save our money for frauds theirs a lot of wats to earn money here and all we need is to be skilllful and do hardworks just to find those money earning jobs with no asking investment needed.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: