Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: X  (Read 617 times)
ad9323 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
X
July 14, 2016, 10:49:21 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 06:41:10 AM by ad9323

X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:55:51 PM

basically IDs and proof of address are not valid collateral, how can the lender recover the losses if you default on the loan? Surely someone that is not from canada will do something to you sue you right? Why not go to banks instead?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:05:36 PM

Sorry but ID, Proof od Address and any other documents does not guarantee repayment. The rule of No Collateral, No Loan still applies.
So you have a localbitcoin account and you've mentioned that you have successful trades in there for quite some time, does that mean you've been using bitcoin for a long time now? Do you have an other account in here? Instead of using a new account, why not use it? I 'm assuming that since you know localbitcoins, you may have already have an account here for a long time.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:08:36 PM

stop asking for loans with brand new accounts. Please be wise and do us a favour of assessing your collateral of the loan
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:08:58 PM

Oh well, everyone has bad luck.

Wait for the check to clear, and go to a food bank.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:13:39 PM

I am a student, banks would not give me any type of loan or line of credit, unless I have a cosignor, and that process alone is lengthy. No I am relatively new to bitcoin (using it for about 3 months) and I only came across this site when looking for a btc loan. So no I dont have another account.
Then try to get a lan from someone you know? If you really need the money, is asking for it online really should be the first choice? I know yo mentioned you can't ask a family or a close friend but I'm sure you still hae someone inthere to ask. In your class maybe you have a friend or an aquaintance. You will have a better chance of borrowing fro them rater here in the forum.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:15:06 PM

I am a student, banks would not give me any type of loan or line of credit, unless I have a cosignor, and that process alone is lengthy. No I am relatively new to bitcoin (using it for about 3 months) and I only came across this site when looking for a btc loan. So no I dont have another account.
Then try to get a lan from someone you know? If you really need the money, is asking for it online really should be the first choice? I know yo mentioned you can't ask a family or a close friend but I'm sure you still hae someone inthere to ask. In your class maybe you have a friend or an aquaintance. You will have a better chance of borrowing fro them rater here in the forum.

This guy is a scammer.  Nothing stops him from calling his parents and saying "hey the check you sent me won't clear for several days, I need money now, here is how to do an Interac e-transfer".

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:20:24 PM

My parents are both 65 + year olds that barely know how to use their phones. Its easy to accuse everyone of  being scammers, because most are, but that doesnt mean I am one. I  will list my phone to sell, because I know I will not be getting the loan here.

Glad to see your education is not being wasted.

basket ball

Activity: 970

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:20:47 PM

haha newbie account red mark want loan 0.1BTC,congratulations

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 05:21:14 AM

Yeah because 0.1 is such a huge amount. And I only got red because some people decided Im a scammer. I will not be using this site again, as I have no time to write a million posts for my account to be worth something to be used as collateral. Some loans Im reading on here are pathetic. Seriously who asks for 0.0X loans here, might as well go beg on the street.

not really huge for some people but there are many users that scam even a dollar or less here so being a newbie you won't lose anything if you default (without collateral) so no one give newbies a loan

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 06:57:59 AM

Yeah because 0.1 is such a huge amount. And I only got red because some people decided Im a scammer. I will not be using this site again, as I have no time to write a million posts for my account to be worth something to be used as collateral. Some loans Im reading on here are pathetic. Seriously who asks for 0.0X loans here, might as well go beg on the street.

not really huge for some people but there are many users that scam even a dollar or less here so being a newbie you won't lose anything if you default (without collateral) so no one give newbies a loan

Probably a money hungry college student, this scam would have paid for a weekend at his fraternity.  I've been there, but I never tried to steal.

With the instant transfer of the Canadian Interac system, this person could have reached out to friends or relatives, who trust him a lot more than we do.  He would have the money within minutes.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:09:19 AM

Probably a money hungry college student, this scam would have paid for a weekend at his fraternity.  I've been there, but I never tried to steal.

With the instant transfer of the Canadian Interac system, this person could have reached out to friends or relatives, who trust him a lot more than we do.  He would have the money within minutes.
Its highly probable that his intention was to scam the lender.

@Vod: Did bitcoin exist when you were going to college? < Just curious to know the answer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: