Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a list of legit faucets  (Read 1124 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:41:46 PM

Are faucet rotators even playing off?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:10:04 PM

Faucets at the moment are not profitable anymore.
Not for the user, not for the owner.
There are too many bots, there is malware, ther are safety limits in payout, huge amounts of dry fucets and so on.
Investing your time into an account here and join a sig campaign is a much better way to gain a few satoshis.

It's me!!!
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 03:00:40 PM

I will suggest to just for mediator payment service providers as FaucetBOX, Paytoshi, ePay, Microwallet, Xapo etc. Because other faucet are like scam to put on hold or wait for payout with quite higher limit and goes down after few period.

SO always go for instant payment faucets.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

I will suggest to just for mediator payment service providers as FaucetBOX, Paytoshi, ePay, Microwallet, Xapo etc. Because other faucet are like scam to put on hold or wait for payout with quite higher limit and goes down after few period.

Did u make any profit off of those faucets?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:12:08 PM

I would not recommend to go moonbit at the Moment. It is paying instantly but there site is not very stable and you might just lose your loyality Bonus when the site is down.

If you are trying to do faucets I would recommend choosing a few site but do the captcha daily to build up your loyality Bonus. 100% makes a difference on the few Satoshi.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:28:22 PM

I would not recommend to go moonbit at the Moment. It is paying instantly but there site is not very stable and you might just lose your loyality Bonus when the site is down.

If you are trying to do faucets I would recommend choosing a few site but do the captcha daily to build up your loyality Bonus. 100% makes a difference on the few Satoshi.
Problems in Moonbit faucet is only for users, which using this faucet with Xapo account, maybe faucet Xapo ballance is empty I'm using this faucet and claiming without any problems. I'm successfuly receiving weekly payments direct to my wallet adress.

Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 01:23:53 PM

Did u make any profit off of those faucets?

Yes !
I have personally took some efforts to make a list of bet paying faucets and embed them in my rotator. Which I use daily to get free Bitcoins. And also promote it to reach to more audience to get extra free Bitcoins with affiliate/referral program.

Can check at http://get.bitgold.co.in
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: