Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Go Trainer in USA vouchers available  (Read 943 times)
FFrankie (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:55:10 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 04:28:19 AM by killyou72

There's a pokestop with about 5 points or w.e. and I am willing to play your game walk around and catch Pokemon for $10 an hour and if I need to purchase items at the store at your expense. You can either pay up front or use an escrow we can both agree on

vouchers for senior members and above that aren't spammers or negative trust
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:57:26 AM

Can you pilot my account? Im from the philippines and pokemon go not yet release here. I will pay you 2$ per hour.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:00:13 AM

Can you pilot my account? Im from the philippines and pokemon go not yet release here. I will pay you 2$ per hour.

i heard that you can play Pokemon Go here in the Philippines by using a VPN app. But I haven't tried it yet. I will ask my friends is Facebook how they did that then I will update you on this matter Cheesy I wanna play it too but I can't afford to load for a data connection.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:04:13 AM

I would not do it for $2 an hour. I'd sit in my house and watch TV with it playing on my screen for $2 an hour I dunno how many Pokemon that would catch tho
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:11:56 AM

i heard that you can play Pokemon Go here in the Philippines by using a VPN app. But I haven't tried it yet. I will ask my friends is Facebook how they did that then I will update you on this matter Cheesy I wanna play it too but I can't afford to load for a data connection.

Even you used vpn Pokemon go still didnt available in philippines, same as silentkiller really looking upto when would dev officialy release the pokemon go in philippines because many people would surely played it since it was talk by many people in my country but their are some news on tv,s that pokemon go would provably banned here since this game can be cause danger to its user knowing their so many cellphone snatchers wandering around in streets so its not very safe to play it in slums.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:23:52 AM

Even you used vpn Pokemon go still didnt available in philippines, same as silentkiller really looking upto when would dev officialy release the pokemon go in philippines because many people would surely played it since it was talk by many people in my country but their are some news on tv,s that pokemon go would provably banned here since this game can be cause danger to its user knowing their so many cellphone snatchers wandering around in streets so its not very safe to play it in slums.

First customer gets 50% total discount for life!!!
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:37:40 AM

Theres a possibility that your device and account might get blocked.
Just wait for the official release here in the philippines. There were rumors that july 27 is the release.
darkmagician

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:12:21 AM

Just wait for the official release here in the philippines. There were rumors that july 27 is the release.
yes theres a possibility that it can happen,i saw some articles on fb regarding that.the safest way is to wait for the release on your country.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:41:05 AM

i want to play this game with my own. hahaha.. but the game is not available in my country. i hope it will release soon here. im very excited

brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:42:29 PM

here in tunisia the game still not availble yet and there are many whom downlowded the game via aptoide and started playing and catching pokemons
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 01:44:38 PM

My kids love this game and I would be interested in doing this for them. How do I let you log in to their account to get this done?
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:11:25 PM

I cant wait to be release officially here in our country. Me and my friends are waiting for this wonderful game,and we are planning to go out of town to catch pokemon.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:14:57 PM

My kids love this game and I would be interested in doing this for them. How do I let you log in to their account to get this done?

You would change their password then PM me there account info (either Google play or Pokemon trainer club ) even tho your an escrow you would have to send first or put the funds in escrow
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:18:05 PM

if i paid you for this service what would be the gain for me, i'm still new to this game so i don't understand why it's so expensive, yes you have to explore places in real life and it can be dangerous, but even though what's so precious about getting new pokemons, could i sell them?
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:21:25 PM

if i paid you for this service what would be the gain for me, i'm still new to this game so i don't understand why it's so expensive, yes you have to explore places in real life and it can be dangerous, but even though what's so precious about getting new pokemons, could i sell them?

Sure, find a buyer for your account. You also need to catch Pokemon to level up
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:42:10 PM

i want to play this game with my own. hahaha.. but the game is not available in my country. i hope it will release soon here. im very excited

Just use an Emulator to Play from PC =) and of Course a VPN Connection to Europe or USA. You might also Need a GPS faker.

With this method you could boost multiple accounts from one PC at once.
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:03:20 PM

Just use an Emulator to Play from PC =) and of Course a VPN Connection to Europe or USA. You might also Need a GPS faker.

I think they ban accounts that use the GPS faker
FFrankie (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:29:05 AM

Daily bump vouchers available now
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:43:24 AM

I think they ban accounts that use the GPS faker

So far None of my friends got banned for faking GPS. Not even sure how they want to find out. VPN and GPS should match of Course =)
mexmer

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

i make website for a cheap amount, pm me

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:17:10 AM

that's verry expensive you can play without leavong your house buy using fake gps

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: