Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys, looking for someone to trade my Lindens for Bitcoins! Please help.  (Read 396 times)
Kayyye412 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 11:46:18 PM

Hey everyone, I am trying to trade 6,500 Linden$ for Bitcoins. I got caught up trying to make them into BTC on virwox but turned out to be kinda like a scam on there end. I bought the linden, then couldn't do anything so I gave them to TheRockTrading.com but it turned out I couldn't do anything there either. Its been a long frustratingggggg journey. Can anyone possibly trade me or tell me how I can convert these Linden? ):

Sorry if I posted in the wrong section, it didn't appear I could post in others :/

Thanks in advance
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noogsy

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 11:57:42 PM

Honestly I would exchange the Lindens to Dollar/Euro/whatever and buy some BTC with that.
A bit more of a hassle, sure. But then you can choose the BTC-exchange platform you prefer.
Cheers.

---
Cheers
Kayyye412 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:03:57 AM

Hmmm, what is this bitcoin atm you speak of? Is it in game and like a sponsered exchange or what? How would I transfer my linden back to USD (i know i'd be losing like 10$ so i'd prefer to go straight to BTC). Thanks in advance
Kayyye412 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:54:08 AM

Oh, I thought you meant an atm in game. How can I convert even the Linden back to USD? And what would the easiest way be to get BTC's. I am very interested in this currency and need a mentor or something haha. Anyone PM me (:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: