Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you invest in Just-Dice.com
I invested BTC and CLAM now. - 10 (26.3%)
I never invested BTC, but I do CLAM. - 7 (18.4%)
I used to invest BTC, but I don't CLAM. - 8 (21.1%)
I've never invested in Just-Dice. - 10 (26.3%)
I've never even heard of Just-Dice. - 3 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Just-Dice.com investment poll  (Read 1458 times)
v1rtu0so

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:27:48 PM

Bitcoin is Bitcoin. I still wonder why dooglus moved away from Bitcoin!
He was smart enough to see the writing on the wall. So instead of letting a govt. agency crackdown and potentially seize his players funds he made the decision to switch to a smaller alt that gave people a lower cost (free if you dig them) way to get into the game and have fun. Not to mention 60k BTC is a lot of weight on the shoulders of one man and his Deb! Tongue I myself do miss the BTC gambling days on Just-Dice, but gambling with CLAM has been a fun ride as well. Of course you get the benefit as an investor to have your CLAM stake to help minimize potential losses by anyone that wins big.

I challenge any of you to come play with CLAM on just-dice and checkout the newer features of the site and not enjoy yourself doing it.. I will even give you CLAM to start with (please mention this thread and don't just ask for it --might get you muted)  Cheesy
Kefkius

Activity: 64
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:25:59 PM

There's no option for Doge-Dice, Just-Dice's "sister site" of sorts. It's less well-known, but does provide insight into why CLAM may have been chosen as the new Just-Dice coin: Users of the two old sites are likely to already have the new coin, so they don't have to buy it.

Developer of FreeBitcoins.com Clamcoin faucet.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:12:46 AM

There's no option for Doge-Dice, Just-Dice's "sister site" of sorts.

Honestly I forgot all about it when I made this post!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:54:23 PM

my vote for I've never invested in Just-Dice
actually i was never use Just-Dice for investment or playing dice but i have been got 4 CLAM by using my unused old blockchain wallet
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: