Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best card/build currently for bitcoin mining?  (Read 1147 times)
octane567 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:28:34 AM

Alright so I am very new to bitcoin, and have never overclocked before(idk if that matters). Anyways, money is not a problem. I get free shizzz so can anyone name me off some cards and/or builds that are low in watts but high in hash's? I want a good motherboard that has 4 pci slots, crape Cpu, high voltage power supply, decent cool case, and 4 bada$$ gpu's. Thanks to all for responses!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:23:32 AM

I get free shizzz so can anyone name me off some cards and/or builds that are low in watts but high in hash's?

There's maybe three or four weeks left before any GPU miners remaining will be shutting down thanks to ASIC.

Are you sure you want to be putting any time into something this close to sunset?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

octane567 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:33:33 AM

I get free shizzz so can anyone name me off some cards and/or builds that are low in watts but high in hash's?

There's maybe three or four weeks left before any GPU miners remaining will be shutting down thanks to ASIC.

Are you sure you want to be putting any time into something this close to sunset?

I would get these ASIC's but the way it's looking they just keep delaying. I want to order one, but its not fun to invest come to find out it comes out to nothing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: