Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] [WTS] Ebook - BANK $$$ WITH POKEMON GO  (Read 1138 times)
white.walker (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:35:37 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 09:44:42 AM by white.walker

3 Vouch copies for sr. member or above with neutral or positive trust . - GIVEN

Vouches -

Okay, I have read the ebook.

It is a CPA method.

The seller explains things quite well, there should be no problem in doing this method after reading the instructions.

The method is feasable but requires legwork which I guess you could do while playing the game?

It can really work well if you put in good effort consistently, give good phsycological incentives and look as legit as possible.

Review:
Like Caesar already said this is indeed a CPA method, but with a great twist. Apart from CPA you could also use other forms of money generation using the same method.  I have been personally thinking of a method to monetize the game myself, and this does it really well. The book explains the CPA part really well too. The method can also be expanded a tweaked a little depending on how you play with to suit your country or the mindset of the people around you. The only extra thing I could add was this method isn't only limited to pokemongo, and can be used for other things as well, depending on how you use it.

Will I have paid 10$ for it ? I think so yes(more like 6-7$) .You will definitely have to do some work for it. I can't be sure right away how much money you will be able to make off it, as I haven't tested the method myself. But with proper persuasion and psychological incentives(like Caesar said) this definitely could give you a lot of boost.

ebook length - 21 pages (v2)

Skype support will cost additional $10

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ricku

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:44:47 AM

This is quite new to me but is your earning method good newbie friendly? I would have asked for a vouch copy but i am yet to get there however i will patiently wait for review from a qualified member.

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:47:42 AM

yes its newbie friendly, you just need to know the game basics though to scale up !

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
ricku

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:55:05 AM

yes its newbie friendly, you just need to know the game basics though to scale up !
That will be nice then, waiting for review and probably you narrowed down the vouch to Full member for faster reviews, just a suggestion though.

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:01:43 AM

i'll wait for a sr. member or above for now !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:31:53 PM

anyone up for a vouch copy ?  Roll Eyes

Caesar V

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:32:55 PM

Game is quite popular in my area, I don't mind taking a vouch copy and leaving a review.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 02:40:04 PM

I would take a vouch copy and leave a review.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:50:52 PM

If none of the other guys seem interested, feel free to PM me with the vouch copy. I have been playing it a lot lately and can give a good review for it.
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:06:07 PM

If none of the other guys seem interested, feel free to PM me with the vouch copy. I have been playing it a lot lately and can give a good review for it.

Game is quite popular in my area, I don't mind taking a vouch copy and leaving a review.

Vouch sent ! check your pm !

zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:33:13 PM

I would like for vouch but I don't know whether it is neccessary to play the game (haven't released in my place so no pokemon on the map yet)
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:37:47 PM

just started to play today, check your PM

Blah blah
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

i have already given 2 vouches. waiting for the review !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:55:13 PM

I would like for vouch but I don't know whether it is neccessary to play the game (haven't released in my place so no pokemon on the map yet)

its not released everywhere but you still can play it without any issues. You will eventually get pokemons by roaming ! I have 2 vouches since you didn't reply after our first conversation, i'll give another vouch to you if i feel its necessary

zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:01:14 PM

its not released everywhere but you still can play it without any issues. You will eventually get pokemons by roaming ! I have 2 vouches since you didn't reply after our first conversation, i'll give another vouch to you if i feel its necessary
No problem let see how 2 other guys go. Still I dont understand what you mean by roaming when the region is locked. Except hack the gps. My country used to be playable until the hype went to high and they decided to lock t lol
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:20:13 PM

No problem let see how 2 other guys go. Still I dont understand what you mean by roaming when the region is locked. Except hack the gps. My country used to be playable until the hype went to high and they decided to lock t lol

well i don't know about your country or anything about niantic (pokemon go creators) locking the countries. It still a hype in my country though despite having no official launch. people are literally crazy about it !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:16:38 AM

i'm still waiting for those 2 vouches from ajaxmoor and Caesar V , i am willing to give another vouch copy to a sr. member or above who can read it and leave a review in 30-60 mins !

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:05:00 AM

i'm still waiting for those 2 vouches from ajaxmoor and Caesar V , i am willing to give another vouch copy to a sr. member or above who can read it and leave a review in 30-60 mins !

I will take a vouch copy with pleasure.
Just installed pokemon go and I'm very trilled.

Edit from previous:

Any real reviews?
Just installed it /pokemon go/ and I'm very interested.
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:23:23 AM

check your pm.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:27:29 AM

Since you have already given out all the vouches,can I still request for a copy ?I can assure you the most detailed feedback posted here.Since I'm into black hat world,I'm sure I can further automate the things to generate maximum revenue which I would share with you obviously.Once I make anything out of your method,you're the first person to get paid.So not really asking for vouch,you'll get paid once it works for me.Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: