Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED] [WTS] Ebook - BANK $$$ WITH POKEMON GO  (Read 1138 times)
white.walker (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:31:41 AM

i've given 3 vouches and i am still waiting for the review. I think i should wait for now .

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:48:16 AM

i've given 3 vouches and i am still waiting for the review. I think i should wait for now .

I've got my vouch copy.

Here is a honest review:

It's CPA related. PDF 18 pages.

Content structure: 2/5

Jumping from point to point to point.
Content is bad structured, but useful.

Could make money? 3/5

If you are in a big city with a lot of pokemon go gyms and pokestops - Yes.

IMO $15 is too much for this ebook. Much more worth like $5-$7. But at least is not a worless crap like many other ebooks.

Sorry about not giving you 5/5, but this is my personal opinion. Also it's a CPA derivation.

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:57:15 AM

yeah i'll re-structure the ebook again . price reduced to $8 . thanks for the honest review. plus you don't really need to have pokemon fanatics in your own city (which will increase with time surely) as you can out-source traffic for free as mentioned in ebook.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
ricku

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:47:48 AM

I am now wondering how cpa could be related to the game however i will like to read the review from the remaining vouchers.

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:48:59 AM

I've got my vouch copy.

Here is a honest review:

It's CPA related. PDF 18 pages.

Content structure: 2/5

Jumping from point to point to point.
Content is bad structured, but useful.

Could make money? 3/5

If you are in a big city with a lot of pokemon go gyms and pokestops - Yes.

IMO $15 is too much for this ebook. Much more worth like $5-$7. But at least is not a worless crap like many other ebooks.

Sorry about not giving you 5/5, but this is my personal opinion. Also it's a CPA derivation.

sent you an updated review copy as well as all others. please check and update the review.

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:23:09 AM

Do you have a link where to buy your ebook ?

Blah blah
Caesar V

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:57:32 PM

Okay, I have read the ebook.

It is a CPA method.

The seller explains things quite well, there should be no problem in doing this method after reading the instructions.

The method is feasable but requires legwork which I guess you could do while playing the game?

It can really work well if you put in good effort consistently, give good phsycological incentives and look as legit as possible.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:28:46 PM

Review:
Like Caesar already said this is indeed a CPA method, but with a great twist. Apart from CPA you could also use other forms of money generation using the same method.  I have been personally thinking of a method to monetize the game myself, and this does it really well. The book explains the CPA part really well too. The method can also be expanded a tweaked a little depending on how you play with to suit your country or the mindset of the people around you. The only extra thing I could add was this method isn't only limited to pokemongo, and can be used for other things as well, depending on how you use it.

Will I have paid 10$ for it ? I think so yes(more like 6-7$) .You will definitely have to do some work for it. I can't be sure right away how much money you will be able to make off it, as I haven't tested the method myself. But with proper persuasion and psychological incentives(like Caesar said) this definitely could give you a lot of boost.
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:13:32 AM

thanks for the vouch , ceasar and ajaxmoor. I updated the ebook to include more details and structured everything up. I'm glad you both liked it. Just put efforts and you will definitely make money. Anyone having any doubts can pm me

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:17:18 AM

Do you have a link where to buy your ebook ?

no right now i'm just selling it via pm , thinking of setting an autobuy soon !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:40:34 PM

sold 1st copy blg42598 , waiting for his review !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:45:05 PM

sold 2 copies .

blockchain 1 - https://blockchain.info/tx/61c6881e9b67c6ca919caf22d5d9956ef07bf265964400eb48b0046e1b7795ee

blockchain 2 - https://blockchain.info/tx/e8bc98679c63a71cd617e30bd96b2a02bae38aa081e316a5676e6cfc742b9362

Smiley Wink

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:39:48 PM

i'm still selling it and the method is still making $$$ (if you can twist it even further, you will see even better results ) . Bumping this up !

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:58:27 AM

thanks for the vouch , ceasar and ajaxmoor. I updated the ebook to include more details and structured everything up. I'm glad you both liked it. Just put efforts and you will definitely make money. Anyone having any doubts can pm me

No problem, I am yet to give this a shot but I was wondering if you have been testing this method how, how well has it been doing for you ? I am yet to also give CPA networks a try, does it generate a good income with regard to CPC and all ? Feel free to PM me if the reply would be a little revealing to the method.
white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:28:55 AM

pm'ed you !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

i'm still selling this get it soon till this niche is still hot (i don't think it will die soon though). Bumping the thread up !

white.walker (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:53:41 PM

bumping this up ! price reduced to $5 !

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: