Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 04:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: another hashocean bitcocept.com  (Read 1295 times)
bapparabi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:45:37 AM

today i fondu another hashocne and they provide double hashocean free khs

its going crazy now after hasocean done this ever one thinking to do like that and want to make money
social crypto comunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:04:54 AM

its going crazy now after hasocean done this ever one thinking to do like that and want to make money

program same and equal hashocean bitcocept cloud mining real mining or not
or same hashocean only hyip member get member
how long bitocept launching
how much profit everyday in bitcocept
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:03:01 PM

cloud mining is always a scam. i dont trust them. it is safe to set up your own miners than investing to imaginary miners. hahaha. i lost a lot on hashocean and many lesson learned now. thanks to that shit site

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:10:04 PM

cloud mining is always a scam. i dont trust them. it is safe to set up your own miners than investing to imaginary miners. hahaha. i lost a lot on hashocean and many lesson learned now. thanks to that shit site
Well maybe that will be the best lesson for you not to attract what cloudmining site can do, like it will double because no company or industry that will double your money in just  a short period of time, like 3-4 months? Even bank has only 5% interest per year how come if its from online and you dont know who are/is the owner/s of that site. But the fact is all cloudmining are scam.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1231

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 01:29:03 PM

Well maybe that will be the best lesson for you not to attract what cloudmining site can do, like it will double because no company or industry that will double your money in just  a short period of time, like 3-4 months? Even bank has only 5% interest per year how come if its from online and you dont know who are/is the owner/s of that site. But the fact is all cloudmining are scam.

At first i am one of the people being fooled by hyips since back then and victimize by their greed and thats the reason i hate hyips now and learned by the help of this furom that all of them are scam because in reality theres no such thing really can give you big percentage profit like hyips offering, just like blankcode said even banks gives only little profits annualy thats why we must stop the though's that cloudmining and online investments are profitable because it can bring us down and can lose all what we got.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:33:25 PM

It is obvious to see lots of copy cat program after one popular scam site goes down. Same with the recent hashocean situationand even it become easier for other scammer to just buy hashocean script and start running another mining ponzi to scam again.

All cloud mining those are popping everyday like mushroom are just out there to scam and runaway.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:10:52 AM

Bitcocept.com- Registered May 19 2016 just about one month before Hashocean collapsed or just a few days before Cldmine collapsed
There is an address in USA in their website which cannot be verified in google maps, the address just shows the middle of a road and nothing else.
They claim to have 5 data centers only God knows where they are. I bet my house they are imaginary.
They don't provide any mining data, any pool data or anything else which can verify their operation.
It means it 10/10 scam and anyone should stay away.
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:36:59 AM

Bitcocept.com- Registered May 19 2016 just about one month before Hashocean collapsed or just a few days before Cldmine collapsed
There is an address in USA in their website which cannot be verified in google maps, the address just shows the middle of a road and nothing else.
They claim to have 5 data centers only God knows where they are. I bet my house they are imaginary.
They don't provide any mining data, any pool data or anything else which can verify their operation.
It means it 10/10 scam and anyone should stay away.

Yes that correct so if any one in us can verify this address then they can be taken down
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:45:50 AM

Yes the system is like Hash Ocean, and it is still new people will fears make Investment on there.
And i don't think to do that for make money because still there are way to make money than make fake cloud mining.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:23:10 AM

-You seem to have problems with your keyboard or you are used to skip alphabets ?
-Either way,I did not understand a single line accept you tried to make some sense out of hashocean.
-Are you posting from your new bot ?
-Hashocean is a scam and so is every other website in its domain.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:55:22 AM

-You seem to have problems with your keyboard or you are used to skip alphabets ?
-Either way,I did not understand a single line accept you tried to make some sense out of hashocean.
-Are you posting from your new bot ?
-Hashocean is a scam and so is every other website in its domain.

Maybe hes using mobile phone thats why he misspelled those letters he was typing.

And its very clear that his message their stating that he found that he found some duplicate nor same concept of hashocean so he cam warn people to not invest in that site.

And as all we knew hashocean is scam and so any other existing out there and people should really stop the mindset that they can earn on hyips because the truth behind their is all hyips are fraud and it will steal our money so thats the reason we should avoid it forever and do not invest in this scheme again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Robertqueen2

Merit: 523

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:58:33 AM

There are many similar sites , we can't do any thing against them , all we can is make people aware and clarify everything for them , I see many members still asking for legit cloud mining site , but I don't know why , maybe they like to take the risk . For me , I prefer to hold my coins in my wallet to invest in cloud mining site .
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:02:58 AM

There are many similar sites , we can't do any thing against them , all we can is make people aware and clarify everything for them , I see many members still asking for legit cloud mining site , but I don't know why , maybe they like to take the risk . For me , I prefer to hold my coins in my wallet to invest in cloud mining site .

Im very sure that people here in furom is aware that cloudmining are all scam since it was talk here everyday thats why we can really see here people fighting and arguing against it, and we cannot really do anything if this sites are splendid on social media sites we cannot make innocent investor stop investing since they are fooled by those people who hungry on referral commission.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:36:11 AM

Members are asking for legit cloud mining sites because it's one of the few methods that 'should' guarantee a return with little to no risk (if the site was legit tho like cex.io)
bapparabi (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:48:15 AM

Members are asking for legit cloud mining sites because it's one of the few methods that 'should' guarantee a return with little to no risk (if the site was legit tho like cex.io)

yes correct but cex.io they have already close the cloudming whic si gagahash.io ..so right now hasnhest,hashfalre and genesis-mining they are legit
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:55:35 AM

everyone knows cloud mining sites are always scam Smiley , best is to stay away from the cloud mining sites  or if you are able to risk then you can invest little amount , we have already experienced on cloud mining ,hyip scams .need to be very care full and do full research.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:04:24 AM

yes correct but cex.io they have already close the cloudming whic si gagahash.io ..so right now hasnhest,hashfalre and genesis-mining they are legit

Hashnest,genesis-mining are legit company but i dont know about hashflare, and for the fact that block difficulty are even more higher it could lead them to shutdown their business but they select ponzi so they can make their site alive thats why for this mining companies are not recomendable for those who wants to invest in that sites because sooner or later they will die and dont let your money join in their breakdown.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:15:44 AM

New scammers appear all the time cause it s profitable for them to do so. It s profitable for them to do so cause NAIVE IDIOTS keep sending them money. So stop providing info about existence of new scam websites. OP, pls close this thread down.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1132

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:27:05 AM

that site was to obvious using the same concept of hashocean. Only naive people would join again to that site hopingthat they could gain back the bitcoin they lost in hashocean but sad to say it would never happen. Im done on joining on cloud mining sites since hashocean gone scammed i have hard days to move on because i lost a lot of btc on that site and ive learned from that incident and i wont never join a cloudmining site ever even if it legit or not, for sure it would end same as hashocean.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:30:56 AM

Yes the system is like Hash Ocean, and it is still new people will fears make Investment on there.
And i don't think to do that for make money because still there are way to make money than make fake cloud mining.
after hashocean's down and scamming 700,000 user if still someone want to invest in cloudmining then there is no bigger stupid than him in the world.
I will not even open the website you guys talking about. I lost my trust on cloudmining sites so badly and I consider all cloudmining sites a scam(and I am correct BTW) all cloudmining sites working here will surely become scam one day.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: