Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:08:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emergency; Baby Brother killed in Nice attacks; need money fast  (Read 865 times)
goutier-a (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:29:14 AM

Hello dear people,

yesterday evening our family was deeply wounded by the terrible attack at the Nice beach promenade. My little brother has died from his injuries.

Our family is in complete shock. We are still in Limbo at the Hotel. We lost all our belongings at the event so im unable to pay for our return travel. We need to leave now and prepare for our brothers funeral.

Can you please send us 5 BTC? We will pay them back when we arrive back in Venice.

Please get in contact

Kind regars

Albert Goutier
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:04:35 AM

How did you come to know of the lending section on this forum unless you already have an account here?
goutier-a (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:07:39 AM

Never had an account. A guy at the lobby suggested that i could buy expedia tickets via Bitcoin. I downloaded this bread wallet to my iphone. I have never used Bitcoin before
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:07:44 AM

Hello dear people,

yesterday evening our family was deeply wounded by the terrible attack at the Nice beach promenade. My little brother has died from his injuries.

Our family is in complete shock. We are still in Limbo at the Hotel. We lost all our belongings at the event so im unable to pay for our return travel. We need to leave now and prepare for our brothers funeral.

Can you please send us 5 BTC? We will pay them back when we arrive back in Venice.

Please get in contact

Kind regars

Albert Goutier
Sorry but i don't believe this story at all. You lost all your belonging too you say, why not just contact your bank and have them wire you some money.
If you can prove your story to them most bank will help out but if they wont then your countries embassy will always help in emergency situations like this, hell even the aid agencies that would already be set up there would help you, that is what they are there for.

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:13:27 AM

Never had an account. A guy at the lobby suggested that i could buy expedia tickets via Bitcoin. I downloaded this bread wallet to my iphone. I have never used Bitcoin before
Yeah and all of a sudden you get to know the lending section of this form?

You won't receive a loan here unless you have a valid collateral to offer.
goutier-a (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:14:27 AM

You know what is going on here? Of course the embassy can lend me the money but this will take up to 48hours right now.

Of course the bank can transfer my money but i cannot pay without credentials. I dont even have a passport with me anymore. I will recieve emergency papers at the airport.

We want to leave today!
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:18:10 AM

condolence if your story is true but if not please GTFO of this forum, we already seen those sob stories here maybe atleast once every 2-3days

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:21:52 AM

Sell your cellphone or computer that you use their. And police and government agencies is easy to contact and get assistance than bitcointalk. And if your situation is true why did you a newbie acct guessing that you new many things about this forum.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:24:43 AM

This is not a good way to scam people using the current issues and pretending one of the unfortunate victim of this terrorist attack. This is not funny OP and can also be offending to the side of those who are really affected with this unfortunate event.
goutier-a (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:32:45 AM

this is not a scam. this is a nightmare it was just a suggestion to try my luck here. i dont know this forum, i was just told that i can lend bitcoins here...
will wait for the embassy then.

CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:34:10 AM

OP is talking pure shit.
He needs negative trust!
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:38:53 AM

this is not a scam. this is a nightmare it was just a suggestion to try my luck here. i dont know this forum, i was just told that i can lend bitcoins here...
will wait for the embassy then.

Wow! This is Bitcointalk.org not a lending or a financial forum, whoever told you that you can borrow Bitcoins here in your status must have been a scammer him self and scammed some users here already. If you need immediate money ask your relatives for help, for sure as a relative and if they can see your situation they will help you and assist you and you brother.
goutier-a (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:39:36 AM

Ok, i pray to god you never have to experience what we are going through right now. Great suggestions.

just fuck off!
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:52:03 AM

Hello dear people,

Please get in contact

Kind regars

Albert Goutier
Sorry but i don't believe this story at all. You lost all your belonging too you say, why not just contact your bank and have them wire you some money.
If you can prove your story to them most bank will help out but if they wont then your countries embassy will always help in emergency situations like this, hell even the aid agencies that would already be set up there would help you, that is what they are there for.

I want to know what this is being posted on? If he lost all belongings on holiday then how can he post this?
Also, 5BTC is an over-estimate for the return ticket as £2500 is a very large amount and could probably get five people from the UK to get flights to Australia.

Get travel insurance in the future!
goutier-a (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:03:41 PM

Thank you admiral, you are an angel!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: