Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is Russia really supports Philippines and Vietnam against china?  (Read 2615 times)
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:57:59 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 10:57:45 AM by Omegasun

is Russia really supports Philippines and Vietnam against china about the maritime territory conflict.? Russia and china are well know alliance, will Putin statement is through? if its not, i smell a world war 3.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:00:29 AM

is Russia really supports Philippines and Vietnam against china about the maritime territory conflict.? Russia and china are well know alliance, will Putin statement is through? if its not, i smell a world war 3.
Well, its a good news for me as a filipino. Russia is known a highest rank when it comes from military next to america. Maybe they can help Philippines from stopping the chinese government from claim.our sea. Chinese is continuing the reclamation instead of talking to our government. We won the case from the hague, why chinese not honoring the desicion?
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:09:16 AM

What I don't get is why countries has to take sides. Can't all countries just unite and respect how things are things. I don't really get why they are fighting with a land and sea that doesn't belong to anyone. It belongs to the environment an not which coutry is which.
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:11:55 AM

Well, its a good news for me as a filipino. Russia is known a highest rank when it comes from military next to america. Maybe they can help Philippines from stopping the chinese government from claim.our sea. Chinese is continuing the reclamation instead of talking to our government. We won the case from the hague, why chinese not honoring the desicion?

well im not convince on what putin said. we all know that china and russia has a great alliance so why putin takes side to the enemy of his alliance. im a little bit confuse about that. but i believe in putin word. Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:22:32 AM

What I don't get is why countries has to take sides. Can't all countries just unite and respect how things are things. I don't really get why they are fighting with a land and sea that doesn't belong to anyone. It belongs to the environment an not which coutry is which.

Its the Chinese that don't want to unite, they don't honor international obligations even when they've participated creating these maritime law.
I don't think Philippines will go war against China. its like cavaliers vs gradeschool midgets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:20:20 AM

Who is thinking, that Chinese Popolar Republic will respect not the decision of https://pcacases.com/web/ ??

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:25:34 AM

Its the Chinese that don't want to unite, they don't honor international obligations even when they've participated creating these maritime law.
I don't think Philippines will go war against China. its like cavaliers vs gradeschool midgets.

Chinese claims like the nine-dash line is too much. A very overlapping claims affecting many nations. They are invoking the historical claims it seems they want to claims even the Philippines. They are creating an artificial islands to augment their claims. They are greedy and bully.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:26:58 AM

They are creating an artificial islands to augment their claims. They are greedy and bully.

Create islands across USA.

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

I can't find a quote from Putin on this issue... I read that Russia is arming Vietnam...

One underlying strategy of Russia seems to make and keep their energy customers dependent by all means (Syria to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe - now opposing China extraction in South China Sea).

If the interest of Russia are at depends of others it's not a win-win...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:02:59 AM

Syria to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe - now opposing China extraction in South China Sea

How Syria have the possibility "to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe"?

Will they place mines in the Mediterranean Sea or hit Jew owned tankers with missiles?

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:23:21 AM

Syria to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe - now opposing China extraction in South China Sea

How Syria have the possibility "to interfere with energy transfer from the Arabian peninsula to Europe"?

Will they place mines in the Mediterranean Sea or hit Jew owned tankers with missiles?

Pipelines...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:50:39 AM

Pipelines...

What "pipelines"?
Show me some Pipeline From Iraq to Germany.

GTFO Clown Expert in Oil Trade

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:51:14 AM

Transnational issue. World war 3 would be much less probable. Given that Russia and China are allies I doubt it will happen.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

Chinese claims like the nine-dash line is too much. A very overlapping claims affecting many nations. They are invoking the historical claims it seems they want to claims even the Philippines. They are creating an artificial islands to augment their claims. They are greedy and bully.

Yes is true. They are greedy and bully but its not going to bebeneficial for philippines to go war, it MIGHT be better to just To negotiate with the Chinese to see what has to be agreed for these dispute.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:13:39 AM

just To negotiate with the Chinese to see what has to be agreed for these dispute.

About what negotiations Are You talking if there is a international court sentence is going out in shorest time (about 4 days)?

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:51:37 PM

just To negotiate with the Chinese to see what has to be agreed for these dispute.

About what negotiations Are You talking if there is a international court sentence is going out in shorest time (about 4 days)?

China doesn't just act randomly and grab some islands without reasons, these islands are said to have oil to which they've conduct oil exploration before and after they've found out, they tried to claim its theirs. They could come up with something if diplomacy can rule. 

In fact its beneficial for the Philippines to be with China than ally with US.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:13:42 PM

China doesn't just act randomly and grab some islands without reasons, these islands are said to have oil to which they've conduct oil exploration before and after they've found out, they tried to claim its theirs.

This are only words.
In shortest time will be a court sentence.

Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:37:10 AM

China doesn't just act randomly and grab some islands without reasons, these islands are said to have oil to which they've conduct oil exploration before and after they've found out, they tried to claim its theirs.

This are only words.
In shortest time will be a court sentence.

Yeah, chinese government insisted that they own those islands. It is very obvious that this island is ours that it lies beneath our territory. And I think that the court sentence will side on the Philippines. But, I don't think China will honor this sentence, they don't follow the rules or even honor the United Nations. They are hard headded fools claiming what they want to claim and not considering the laws. I think a war is a solution to teach them a lesson and to lower their pride.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:16:05 AM

But, I don't think China will honor this sentence, they don't follow the rules or even honor the United Nations.

We will see this next week.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:20:19 AM

Russia is unlikely to take an anti-China stance in this case. Philippines is one of the most important allies of the United States in South East Asia (along with Japan), and the US-Russia relations are not that warm right now. Moreover, the Chinese-Russian ties have improved after the imposition of Western sanctions over Russia.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: