Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN will be reached at $1000 to $2000 in 2016 ?  (Read 3104 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:42:06 AM

It's possible to reach $1000 in the end of 2016 but It would go down again to 800-900 I think. As you observe on the first halvening Bitcoin price gradually increases even though it goes down sometimes and rises up again. So, we should expect the price of btc would rise as the time goes by.

That is what I think. It could reach $1000 from a price rise from $700, then it will consolidate from $900 to $1000.

which is still a very good progress, it does not matter if it don't reach a huge value, what matter is the continuous climbing on average

and this is exactly what we are getting, following this way we will end up eventually at 4 digit and stable value
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:55:40 AM

I may find it hard to believe that the price go go as high as 2016 dollar. To me it is not realistic.
For this year the price goal is already set (reaching to 770) and then go back again (with the correction). The price being set at 700 dollar is a major accomplishment.
MFahad (OP)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:27:04 AM

It's possible to reach $1000 in the end of 2016 but It would go down again to 800-900 I think. As you observe on the first halvening Bitcoin price gradually increases even though it goes down sometimes and rises up again. So, we should expect the price of btc would rise as the time goes by.

That is what I think. It could reach $1000 from a price rise from $700, then it will consolidate from $900 to $1000.

which is still a very good progress, it does not matter if it don't reach a huge value, what matter is the continuous climbing on average

and this is exactly what we are getting, following this way we will end up eventually at 4 digit and stable value
I also think that it is better way that bitcoin is continuously rising up the price not too much high but grew up. I think it is better than bitcoin price suddenly come down and suddenly high up more. Because in this way, most of the time people can't handle it and sometime they are face the loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:08:43 PM

possibly true if you check the previous halving.
It is still possible for the Bitcoin to reach $1000 this year but I do not think that it is going to reach $2000 because that is to high.
We will need more time before the Bitcoin is going to be able to reach $2000.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:18:45 PM

possibly true if you check the previous halving.
It is still possible for the Bitcoin to reach $1000 this year but I do not think that it is going to reach $2000 because that is to high.
We will need more time before the Bitcoin is going to be able to reach $2000.
of course it is possible and i think that this will happen because the price seem to be really stable right now so i hope that it will grow really soon
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:45:01 PM

Yes it can be possible that bitcoin reached its price to $1000 to $ 2000 in 2016 , if a maximum people invest their money into bitcoin, then bitcoin will increase its price too much faster .
torrentheaven

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:51:47 PM

Yes it can be possible that bitcoin reached its price to $1000 to $ 2000 in 2016 , if a maximum people invest their money into bitcoin, then bitcoin will increase its price too much faster .

Yeah the price of bitcoin will depend on the adoption  level, if we see higher adoption the we can expect higher price in future for sure.
dumana

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:35:44 PM

Yeah the price of bitcoin will depend on the adoption  level, if we see higher adoption the we can expect higher price in future for sure.

That is right. The adoption determines the price. I think it is possible for the bitcoin to reach $1000 in 6 months.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:43:10 PM

That is right. The adoption determines the price. I think it is possible for the bitcoin to reach $1000 in 6 months.
we will not have to wait that much, i think we will reach such heights in like 2 months or so

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:50:41 PM

The price of bitcoin will increase in this year, it is sure 10%, but I think the price in this year will only reach to about $1000 and will increase more but not will reach to $2000 in this year but will take some more time to reach there.

Hire me for your campaign management
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:11:54 AM

every day that passes and bitcoin price is still high above $650 and doesn't go down i become more sure that this price is becoming the new bottom and it will only have one way to go and that is up.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
dumana

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:59:07 PM

every day that passes and bitcoin price is still high above $650 and doesn't go down i become more sure that this price is becoming the new bottom and it will only have one way to go and that is up.

The $650 is the centre of the current trading range. It will become a new bottom in August or September.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:32:24 PM

The $650 is the centre of the current trading range. It will become a new bottom in August or September.

I expect the bitcoin will rise around $50 to 100 a month on average in the next 6 months. It will be a steady rise.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:34:53 PM

I feel that bitcoin prices will reach $ 1,000 by the end of 2016 that will come, and maybe this will make bitcoin prices stable and in 2017 we can expect that the price will reach $ 2,000 bitcoin. but, if you predict that the price of bitcoin this year will reach the peak of $ 2,000, I think it will not happen

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dumana

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:01:24 AM

I feel that bitcoin prices will reach $ 1,000 by the end of 2016 that will come, and maybe this will make bitcoin prices stable and in 2017 we can expect that the price will reach $ 2,000 bitcoin. but, if you predict that the price of bitcoin this year will reach the peak of $ 2,000, I think it will not happen

It is possible for the bitcoin price to reach $1000 by the end of the year if there is no big bag news to drive down the price.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:20:56 PM

i think bitcoin will be trading between 1000$-1200$ at the end of this year although it is so stuck in 600+ for such a long time but i think that is not a problem and even goof for the future of bitcoin and may be it reach or even cross 2000$ in 2017. so we have still time to invest in bitcoin and get benefit from it.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:39:42 PM

I think that it still is possible for the Bitcoin to reach $1000 this year but I do not think that it is possible for it to reach $2000.
That is just a bit to high and we need some more time before that is going to be possible.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:48:44 PM

i think bitcoin will be trading between 1000$-1200$ at the end of this year although it is so stuck in 600+ for such a long time but i think that is not a problem and even goof for the future of bitcoin and may be it reach or even cross 2000$ in 2017. so we have still time to invest in bitcoin and get benefit from it.
I think the price will not hit that price this year or end of this year. the possible price for now that i know will hit is around 700 to 900 value this is i think im sure that the price will hit before end of this year..
Osarman

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:31:41 PM

I think that it still is possible for the Bitcoin to reach $1000 this year but I do not think that it is possible for it to reach $2000.
That is just a bit to high and we need some more time before that is going to be possible.
i agree with you that its really bitcoin will be reach its price to $1000 and i hope it can be possible that bitcoin will be reach its price to $2000 in the next years in 2017 .
dumana

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:04:51 PM

i agree with you that its really bitcoin will be reach its price to $1000 and i hope it can be possible that bitcoin will be reach its price to $2000 in the next years in 2017 .

It is more possible for the $2000 to be reached in the second half of 2017 or early 2018. There is no price bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: