Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needed  (Read 543 times)
ricku (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:13:23 PM

I need someone to assist me in getting accepted into the various incentivized cpa networks.
Please post here with details and your price.

CoolMcqueen

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:44:46 AM

Do you have to pay someone to help you get in incentivized CPA networks ? Really? There are tons of them on offervault.com - and tons adding me every day on skype; wanting me to join their network. They seem to chase you and not the other way around.

So go to Offervault.com and find them, get the aff-magrs skype IDs and add them. They'd be delighted!

Also one quick tip i use in finding "hidden" laid back cpa networks is i use follow.net -

What incentive offer are you trying to run ? Pick the url - www.incentiveoffer.com ... and plug it in to follow.net ---

Follow.net would show you a list of stats for this offer - traffic stats, Demographics stats blah blah blah - scroll down and you'd find a list of "incentive" cpa networks which also have this offer you want to promote.

You want to contact them ASAP - they'd be delighted!

Cheers Cool
CoolMcqueen
ricku (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:07:38 AM

Do you have to pay someone to help you get in incentivized CPA networks ? Really? There are tons of them on offervault.com - and tons adding me every day on skype; wanting me to join their network. They seem to chase you and not the other way around.

So go to Offervault.com and find them, get the aff-magrs skype IDs and add them. They'd be delighted!

Also one quick tip i use in finding "hidden" laid back cpa networks is i use follow.net -

What incentive offer are you trying to run ? Pick the url - www.incentiveoffer.com ... and plug it in to follow.net ---

Follow.net would show you a list of stats for this offer - traffic stats, Demographics stats blah blah blah - scroll down and you'd find a list of "incentive" cpa networks which also have this offer you want to promote.

You want to contact them ASAP - they'd be delighted!

Cheers Cool
CoolMcqueen
Thank you for your very helpful response though i would have gone directly but i was told it involved a very tedious process and i might not even get accepted.
i will follow all your steps in details.
Thank you once again.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:41:42 AM

Yes,indeed!If you have never worked with CPA/PPD method before,you'd never know how difficult it is to get accepted especially if you're working as a Affiliate.

Op : Right now I'm successfully earning through Sharecash/PeerFly ad networks.If you're looking to get accepted in any of them,let me know,I can sneak you in as my referral.
CoolMcqueen

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:15:01 AM

Yes,indeed!If you have never worked with CPA/PPD method before,you'd never know how difficult it is to get accepted especially if you're working as a Affiliate.

Op : Right now I'm successfully earning through Sharecash/PeerFly ad networks.If you're looking to get accepted in any of them,let me know,I can sneak you in as my referral.

Ever worked ? Huh

I have worked in a ton of them - and you don't need much of a referrer to get in to sharecash/peerfly - just say you found out about them on Google - i have helped a dozen people get accepted FOR FREE! All these networks are concerned about is fraud traffic - they might not let unproven newbies in but they are looking to -

The trick is go for laid back new networks - build reputation there and apply for the big ones - which is why i said to use follow.net to fish them out - there are tons of laid back new networks - they'd gladly accept you

CoolMcqueen

ricku (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:40:34 PM

Sharecash and peerfly are not incentivized cpa network at least to the best of my knowledge, also i already have both account they are not that difficult, i am talking about site like maxbounty, cpalead etc

birdmeko

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:16:47 PM

How much are you paying for this service
ricku (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:57:22 AM

How much are you paying for this service
I am already in the process of creating some accounts and i hope i get accepted however any replying here should note that i need an account registered with my name and my billing address and not otherwise.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: