Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:03:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help DOGE  (Read 934 times)
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:37:45 PM

I want to import my doge wallet from mobile to pc

I can't transfer the funds because phone is not connecting to any peers

How i can do it if I only have an encrypted file with no extension ....

Thanks

Space for rent if its still trending
SmirkinPepe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:13:06 PM

Nothing can help DOGE anymore
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:32:21 PM

you cant... they are different softwares.
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:28:29 PM

Crap! Can someone point me to the exchange link when the conversion was made? Or I am hopeless! It's not a big amount, around 300 DOGE, I can even give the backup file to someone if needed! I was just hopeing I will have some really old coins!

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:34:33 PM

Nothing can help DOGE anymore

I LOLed. Before I clicked through, I thought this thread was an entreaty from Dogecoin for assistance, not a 'help me' .

To solve your problem, you could just send the funds from one wallet to another. I assume you can still make transactions from the mobile wallet, correct?
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:38:06 PM

What doge wallet are you using and what is the OS you are using. With some more info possible anyone who can help you out.

300doge is around 12 000 satoshi so don't waste to much time for this.
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:35:56 PM

You have several options. You can:

A) Create a new address on the Dogecoin client on your PC and send your funds to that address
B) (Depending on your mobile Dogecoin client) Dump the private key of the Dogecoin address containing your funds and import that key to the Dogecoin client on your PC
C) Transmit a (hopefully encrypted) backup copy of your Dogecoin wallet.dat file from your mobile device to your PC via email, online file transfer or cloud storage
D) Send your funds to a crypto exchange that hosts Dogecoin and proceed from there

We may be able to help you more if you provide us with more information. Telling us which Dogecoin client you are using on your mobile device would certainly be useful.

However, do NOT send your wallet.dat file nor give your Dogecoin private key to anyone here. Just because they're belittling your 300 coins doesn't mean they won't take it for themselves given the opportunity.
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:05:26 AM

I use blackberry q10 and dogecoin wallet is the android version
Version 2.0 and langer hans is at twitter

Here are some photos that might help you

Also I think no one could steal my coins even if I send them my backup file because if they restore it then it will broadcast my last transaction and this is what I want Smiley

psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:54:52 AM

Well, here's the recovery guide - https://github.com/langerhans/dogecoin-wallet-new/blob/master/wallet/README.recover

I'm not sure the time taken to do it is worth 300 doge though... maybe only if there is also interest in learning about the process.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:02:54 AM

300 DOGE?

Don't bother recovering it, you won't be able to.
I couldn't recover mine either. It had over 4 Million DOGE. :/

Send me a PM, I'll send you 0.0002 BTC so you'd be able to buy 500 DOGE. Smiley
psionin

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:29:38 AM

300 DOGE?

Don't bother recovering it, you won't be able to.
I couldn't recover mine either. It had over 4 Million DOGE. :/

Send me a PM, I'll send you 0.0002 BTC so you'd be able to buy 500 DOGE. Smiley

Do you still have the wallet file for the 4 million? Same type of issue, or forgot the decryption password?
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:36:28 AM

Well, here's the recovery guide - https://github.com/langerhans/dogecoin-wallet-new/blob/master/wallet/README.recover

I'm not sure the time taken to do it is worth 300 doge though... maybe only if there is also interest in learning about the process.

I will try it

The problem is I can't find the wallet.dat on my phone all I can do is just make an encrypted backup file that has no extension

psionin

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:50:14 AM

I will try it

The problem is I can't find the wallet.dat on my phone all I can do is just make an encrypted backup file that has no extension

That is what the guide is referencing:

You now have your backup file on your PC. Wallet backups are encrypted. Let's decrypt it using:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: