Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 08:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC supplier for PayPal  (Read 897 times)
bigbman (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:38:59 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 02:18:26 AM by bigbman

Hi

I require a long term BTC supplier for PayPal, all funds are from eBay sales and we are talking in the region of $1500 per week in two seperate payments.

At the moment I am exchanging them into Skrill and then into BTC but the fee's are just too much....

So make me an offer if you can do this and only trusted members please, I have no problem in you holding the funds, using a middleman or starting small to build trust and please don't be put off as I am new, we all have to start somewhere Smiley

Skype available

Thanks
Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:43:06 PM

Hi

I require a long term BTC supplier for PayPal, all funds are from eBay sales and we are talking in the region of $1500 per week in two seperate payments.

At the moment I am exchanging them into Skrill and then into BTC but the fee's are just too much....

So make me an offer if you can do this and only trusted members please, I have no problem in you holding the funds, using a middleman or starting small to build trust and please don't be put off as I am new, we all have to start somewhere Smiley

Skype available

Thanks
Hi, what are the rates your paying? I will be able to help you if your price is right and you can withdraw the funds yourself and buy btc at a very low price

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
bigbman (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:36:24 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 11:12:07 PM by bigbman

I'd prefer to keep rates private if possible, I'm not looking for a one of trade either, only long term.

I can't withdraw to VCC if that's what your after.

Symeave

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:40:17 PM

I'd prefer to keep rates private if possible, I'm not looking for a one of trade either, only long term.

The accounts are UK so no VCC withdraw if that's what your after.

THERE IS ALSO THE iBAN OPTION OR IT ALSO DOESN'T ALLOW IBANS TO BE LINKED TO THE ACCOUNT?

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
bigbman (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:06:42 PM

No IBAN for UK, only sort code & account number.

Symeave

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:18:41 PM

No IBAN for UK, only sort code & account number.

Ohk, I thought I could help you out and you would be able to avoid the middle man and only loose about 3% when buying btc.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2235

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:44:21 PM

Anyone trading in PayPal should be aware that it is a reversible form of payment and that for such a large sum of funds to be lost after sending your BitCoins to this newbie is going to hurt you far more than it would hurt this newbie.

Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:25:28 PM

Keywords from SCAMMERS

1. Bro

2. Long Term

3. Honest

4. Paypal

5. Partner
bigbman (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:16:30 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 11:14:49 PM by bigbman

Thanks for the welcome  Roll Eyes

I have already told you there is no problem in a trusted member holding the funds, in fact they can even check my account over teamviewer or whatever in order to verify I own the account.

Of course small payments are the only way to start.... who said I was looking for a large amount first time?  and please don't spam the thread with rubbish unless I'm dealing with you as the feedback will land once traded and it will make you look very silly.
kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:44:53 PM

he buys keys from me, alot of them, so i can vouch that he deals in big numbers in paypal, so it would not be in his interest to scam, as i can report it to all the other key sellers and they will no longer deal with him
to conclude, i cant vouch for OP being honest in currency exchange, but i can vouch that he has big amounts of paypal money, and that he needs bitcoin, he is new to the forum but i know him online for a while, he is (to the best of my knowledge) legit and you can deal with him
( i know i have red trust but if you look at it you will see it's because i sell keys, nothing shady besides that...)
faihaohui

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:55:38 PM

he buys keys from me, alot of them, so i can vouch that he deals in big numbers in paypal, so it would not be in his interest to scam, as i can report it to all the other key sellers and they will no longer deal with him
to conclude, i cant vouch for OP being honest in currency exchange, but i can vouch that he has big amounts of paypal money, and that he needs bitcoin, he is new to the forum but i know him online for a while, he is (to the best of my knowledge) legit and you can deal with him
( i know i have red trust but if you look at it you will see it's because i sell keys, nothing shady besides that...)
yes you have red trust because "Selling stolen Microsoft keys that will stop working in the future" :p
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:58:53 PM

Keywords from SCAMMERS

1. Bro

2. Long Term

3. Honest

4. Paypal

5. Partner

6. Skype

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:11:10 PM

bigbman - it is entirely possible that you are being legit. The problem is that PayPal almost always sides
with the buyer, no matter how much proof the seller has. If the buyer claims that it was a fraudulent
transaction, PayPal will reverse it and the seller will have a hell of a time proving his / her case.

I had this happen to me a couple of times selling bitcoin and I had copies of IDs, signed statements of
intent WITH the ID on the paper, pre and post transaction emails, etc... and PayPal still hung me out to dry.

So if people are skeptical, it isn't necessarily you. We just know how PayPal tends to rule when things go
south, that's all.

kassadin5

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:17:00 PM

wow ok, im pulling out

fact #1: he sent me alot of paypal funds, could have disputed them, he never did

fact #2: i have never done anything not to deserve trust from either one of you (or better yet, not to be trusted by you) so why is there a need for this attitude?

i know from before that OP needs bitcoin and is not able to buy them via credit card or bank account due to privacy reasons, he needs that (just as he said) at least every week, so it's not in his interest to scam anybody, as he has a very easily linkable skype profile with literally 500+ customers
not everybody is a scammer, if you have just a little faith in people you will be surprised how many are not scammers, just new users on the forum who heard they can get great services here (bitcoin/financial related)
faihaohui

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:25:51 PM

wow ok, im pulling out

fact #1: he sent me alot of paypal funds, could have disputed them, he never did

fact #2: i have never done anything not to deserve trust from either one of you (or better yet, not to be trusted by you) so why is there a need for this attitude?

i know from before that OP needs bitcoin and is not able to buy them via credit card or bank account due to privacy reasons, he needs that (just as he said) at least every week, so it's not in his interest to scam anybody, as he has a very easily linkable skype profile with literally 500+ customers
not everybody is a scammer, if you have just a little faith in people you will be surprised how many are not scammers, just new users on the forum who heard they can get great services here (bitcoin/financial related)
yes I agree with you that not all newbie scam.
good luck and good jobs man Wink
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 11:43:14 PM

wow ok, im pulling out

yes I agree with you that not all newbie scam.
good luck and good jobs man Wink

Yes not all newbies wants to scam but most them are here just to scam, got the point? It is hard to trust newbies with money specially in this case where a newbe offers a reversible payment method

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:56:45 PM

Keywords from SCAMMERS

1. Bro

2. Long Term

3. Honest

4. Paypal

5. Partner

6. Skype

Yessir. Forgot that one.
doflamingo

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 01:58:53 AM

I vote for this guy.He is very honest customer.He buys alot of keys from me and owes me up to 1000$ BTC but he doesnt scam me.I will do business with him more and more  Cool
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:02:48 AM

Hi

Skype available

Thanks

OK..let me know your rate
I can do it,if you have UK paypal account
bigbman (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:11:43 AM

OK..let me know your rate
I can do it,if you have UK paypal account

You have pm