Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will buy HASHFLARE SHA-256  (Read 1279 times)
GameFace1974 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:06:07 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 01:16:40 PM by GameFace1974

I will buy HASHFLARE SHA-256

If you don't want to mine your HASHFLARE SHA-256 anymore please let me know.
I can make you a fair offer what its worth as of today.

Do in mind I'm not doing this to make a loss every transaction will be calculated on a 7month ROI

HashFlare will provide the transaction.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:45:17 PM

FOR SALE 30TH/s from HASHFLARE SHA-256

Please message me 4400usd in current rate BTC (is 320 discount)

HashFlare will provide the transaction

All i know is almost all cloud companys has reduced their share, and werent to half but much less i were expecting to roi in 6 months but now i will roi in 6 years maybe, sounds insane but this isnt worth to invest at the moment i believe, if you mining other altcoin its another question.
GameFace1974 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:37:07 PM

The price will go up because of the halving of the rewards BTC will become more valuable and more difficult to mine. The payouts on HashFlare are better because of reduced electrical fees and new miners. If someone wants to give a best offer thats fine with me
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:03:29 AM

The price will go up because of the halving of the rewards BTC will become more valuable and more difficult to mine. The payouts on HashFlare are better because of reduced electrical fees and new miners. If someone wants to give a best offer thats fine with me

Besides being a huge ammount how would you do this sell directly with hashflare sending the hash to the buyer without any escrow between? What besides bitcoin can be mined with such hash, as bitcoin isnt maybe the best option to mine now, even with good rates.
GameFace1974 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:41:47 AM

You would have to open a account at hashflare and they will provide transfer.

email from hashflare:

it is possible to resell your hash rate to another user, however you will need to find a user who would like to buy it - we will help with the transactions.

Regards,
Christine
HashFlare.io Support Team
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:43:27 AM

You would have to open a account at hashflare and they will provide transfer.

email from hashflare:

it is possible to resell your hash rate to another user, however you will need to find a user who would like to buy it - we will help with the transactions.

Regards,
Christine
HashFlare.io Support Team

Funny, since when is hashflare a trustworty party> NEVER heard of it.
Typically the scam you read in a few months.

GameFace1974 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:55:31 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 03:00:53 AM by GameFace1974

Do your research I would say....

They are in the top 2 with genesis mining ...they are transparent and CEO is known and addresses confirmed ...you can visit the farms if you like.

If your paranoia everything is a scam

http://imgur.com/BDfxoqX
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:01:33 AM

can you share some proof maybe screenshoot of your 30TH/s, and the fix reward of your earning ? maybe someone will interesting to buy it .

so the 30TH/s will be transfer to new account ? new email ? im never heard about this trade system of hashflare
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:35:43 AM

Do your research I would say....

They are in the top 2 with genesis mining ...they are transparent and CEO is known and addresses confirmed ...you can visit the farms if you like.

If your paranoia everything is a scam
Shut up, shill. They are definitely not in the top 2. If I had to name the top 2, I would say Hashnet (run by Bitmain, well known company that also produces AntMiners) is #1 because you can pick what pool you mine too, with your mining address/account. Genesis also lets you do the same, I believe and on the Cloudmining ponzi assessment, they are both rated at not a ponzi. Hashflare is pretty suspicious, and they don't show their mining equipment.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
GameFace1974 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:55:35 AM

HashFlare let you pick your own pools, they provide updates on the best pools, Genesis mining is antiquated and doesn;t let you choose anything

bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:09:06 AM

but at current rate it will take approx 3 year to get roi ..

at current rate it show 22.80 USD per day for 30TH
Now maintenance fee will be for 30TH :- 18 USD

So you get around 4 USD per day

Cost for 30TH = 4800

To get just roi you need 3+ year ..so so at that time again next halving will come ..

So investing in sha256 is not worth right now
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:16:56 AM

FOR SALE 30TH/s from HASHFLARE SHA-256

Please message me 4400usd in current rate BTC (is 320 discount)

HashFlare will provide the transaction

http://imgur.com/BDfxoqX

I think your want sell prdocut digital in your post sesction room service your wrong
is true you can post in section room digital good
or money based investor
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:16:54 AM

Hashflare is pretty suspicious as their headquarters are based on the same country where Cointellect were, well maybe this has nothing to do, but may be it is, thats why I say its suspicious. They don't show their farming and I don't know of anyone who have visited them and made a video through their farm.

But anyway even if they are legit, cloud mining is totally unprofitable and I am sure that very few members (personally believe no one will buy such thing as 4800 USD mining contract) will want to buy it.
If I had 4800 USD I would have bought bitcoin or altcoins and keep them in my wallet to see some better days rather than buying a contract which I am not sure if I will ever get my money back.

My advice to you if you want money is you can sell your bitcoins or etherum (for me mining ethereum is better for the moment although I don't believe much in altcoins) and can sell them in any exchange or the currency exchange section in here. Its the same only you will not receive your money together with only 1 payment but during some months or even years depending on difficulty of mining and bitcoin price.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:37:41 AM

Hashflare is pretty suspicious as their headquarters are based on the same country where Cointellect were, well maybe this has nothing to do, but may be it is, thats why I say its suspicious. They don't show their farming and I don't know of anyone who have visited them and made a video through their farm.

But anyway even if they are legit, cloud mining is totally unprofitable and I am sure that very few members (personally believe no one will buy such thing as 4800 USD mining contract) will want to buy it.
If I had 4800 USD I would have bought bitcoin or altcoins and keep them in my wallet to see some better days rather than buying a contract which I am not sure if I will ever get my money back.

My advice to you if you want money is you can sell your bitcoins or etherum (for me mining ethereum is better for the moment although I don't believe much in altcoins) and can sell them in any exchange or the currency exchange section in here. Its the same only you will not receive your money together with only 1 payment but during some months or even years depending on difficulty of mining and bitcoin price.
hmm.. i see but i have seen the photos of there mining farm and its staffs, it was in there official instagram here it is : https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/hashflare/
by seeing this i got some trust with them Cheesy
GameFace1974 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:46:31 PM

Cost for 30TH = 4800

To get just roi you need 3+ year ..so so at that time again next halving will come ..

They have reduced electrical fees due to new antminers maintenance and electrical is less.
I would stay away from ETH mining ROI is 1000 days as I am experiencing right now at theBankOfTheFuture ETH mined security fund
Genesis mining is even less due to old equipment

Only way to make money again is for the price to go up....im sure people are more willing to buy when price of a BTC up

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:15:52 PM

HashFlare let you pick your own pools, they provide updates on the best pools, Genesis mining is antiquated and doesn;t let you choose anything
No. They trick you into thinking that you get to pick your own pools. They let you select the name of the pool out of 5, and the % of imanginary hash rate that is pointed there. If I wanted to point it to my account at Kano.is, could I? Nope. It isn't even an option. If I wanted to point it to my mining address at AntPool, and receive payments directly, can I do that? Nope. My point is that HashFlare = Ponzi Scam. They don't show a public mining address either, which means they don't actually mine. There isn't a reason to not prove your mining.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
birdmeko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:42:33 PM

All cloud mining companies are scams. Do not invest. Notice how you never see any Bitcoin veterans investing in cloud mining
GameFace1974 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:02:48 PM

All cloud mining companies are scams. Do not invest. Notice how you never see any Bitcoin veterans investing in cloud mining

According to the bitcoin forum thrust settings you stole BTC? or you hacked this account?, would you tel me your side of the story?
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:10:01 AM

many cloud mining player deposite big btc to reach ROI and many of them succeeded. i know few of my friend do this, they tell me that they really reach ROI in 5-7 month, and after that they just take the profit until that cloud mining company get scam.

the wrong perception is, we do not know how long this cloud mining will stay and survive, even after halving like today, and many of us still deposite on cloud mining. for me, if that cloud mining is real, then why not? as long as i can take profit, its not wrong for me. to find real cloud mining is hard, and they can not guaranteed that they can still survive.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 10:39:21 AM

Cost for 30TH = 4800

They have reduced electrical fees due to new antminers maintenance and electrical is less.
I would stay away from ETH mining ROI is 1000 days as I am experiencing right now at theBankOfTheFuture ETH mined security fund
Genesis mining is even less due to old equipment

Only way to make money again is for the price to go up....im sure people are more willing to buy when price of a BTC up

Its still risky because we dont know if the price of bitcoin will still increase more.. How do you think that price of bitcoin will increase or go up?
Honestly cloud mining is risky almost all cloud mining are scam..
they are doing the same as other cloud mining.. they are reason that they are paying monthly fees electricity bill or mining is not now profitable .. those reason are common and they are reduce your earnings with your bought hash..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████