Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Go Site - Looking for investors!  (Read 1016 times)
Tholek.White (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:59:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/LoKsTyQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/xjLoCKL.png

Twitter: @Pokemon_Hut

Dealing with all things Pokemon

Well what do we have here? You got it! Pokemon has came back with it's new release so I thought it will be good to make something that will stand out and have everything dealing with pokemon but starting off with Pokemon go, and then eventually add more stuff as we go along.

What and who am I looking for?

I'm looking for someone that has a lot of knowledge dealing with Pokemon and maybe a few other talents.

I'm also looking people who would be willing to have fun while making some bitcoins in the future to come.

What funds do I need?

I need around about $35 dollars in bitcoins, so that I can get what I need to make this work. I already have a website but need to get the hosting.

How is PokemonHut going to stand out?

Services such as Boosting, Catching, I might look into drop shipping products as well and also a community that will stand out from all the rest by offering some fantastic competitions and what not. I'm also looking in to making a trading, catching system on the site but would need to look more into this and how to go about it. I can do the coding but its how to implement it in such a way, I was thinking of after per post you would be able to bump into a new Pokemon or something depending on your level and status.

Thanks

07Services

PS: Payment method will be made by bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:24:26 PM

So you mean that you want make a site,which offers boosting pokemon go accounts right?
And you look for some investor,who may pay for a domain,am i right about it?
Tholek.White (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:45:16 PM

So you mean that you want make a site,which offers boosting pokemon go accounts right?
And you look for some investor,who may pay for a domain,am i right about it?

Yes, and I also have the domain but now I need hosting which costs around 10 dollars and that's for the whole year.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:54:07 AM

Nice.Something I would be interested in as a developer/Pokemon Collector/Pokemon freak.I had a similar idea the other day.While investment is not a problem,I'm seeking for a partnership.Not exactly monetarily but on the development and administration site.Let's discuss further on skype.You have a PM. Smiley
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:57:58 AM

If you have a business plan and are willing to sign a contractual agreement, toss me a PM and I'll check it out, Smiley. Also, I already have the hosting dealt with...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:22:46 AM

Twitter: @Pokemon_Hut

Dealing with all things Pokemon

Well what do we have here? You got it! Pokemon has came back with it's new release so I thought it will be good to make something that will stand out and have everything dealing with pokemon but starting off with Pokemon go, and then eventually add more stuff as we go along.

What and who am I looking for?

I'm looking for someone that has a lot of knowledge dealing with Pokemon and maybe a few other talents.

I'm also looking people who would be willing to have fun while making some bitcoins in the future to come.

What funds do I need?

I need around about $35 dollars in bitcoins, so that I can get what I need to make this work. I already have a website but need to get the hosting.

How is PokemonHut going to stand out?

Services such as Boosting, Catching, I might look into drop shipping products as well and also a community that will stand out from all the rest by offering some fantastic competitions and what not. I'm also looking in to making a trading, catching system on the site but would need to look more into this and how to go about it. I can do the coding but its how to implement it in such a way, I was thinking of after per post you would be able to bump into a new Pokemon or something depending on your level and status.

Thanks

07Services

PS: Payment method will be made by bitcoins

and 35 USD will be enough?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

Well there is a high chance someone to steal your idea, posting all your plan here,
but actually what im seeing is a newbie account asking for 35$ , is not that big amount but what will be the further costs of that ? since you cant back it ,need a total investment amount
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: