Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wholesale Gold Nuggets  (Read 4688 times)
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:06:01 PM

Never heard back from them. I'm not too interested in the gold anymore though, turning my attention towards buying BTC instead.

*edit* reading over my last few posts leading up, and I noticed I said, "I've never used escrow" I meant I've never used nonhuman escrow heh. I didn't want to edit the original post. -completely nonrelated to this post

Does this surprise anyone? Myself and others pointed out that he is storing $10 mil worth of "gold" in a tool box.  Clearly this is a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:11:24 PM

Or they've sold it all and are sipping margaritas on a beach in the Maldives surrounded by hot chicks Grin
alamanjani

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:29:21 AM

Never heard back from them. I'm not too interested in the gold anymore though, turning my attention towards buying BTC instead.

*edit* reading over my last few posts leading up, and I noticed I said, "I've never used escrow" I meant I've never used nonhuman escrow heh. I didn't want to edit the original post. -completely nonrelated to this post

Does this surprise anyone? Myself and others pointed out that he is storing $10 mil worth of "gold" in a tool box.  Clearly this is a scam.

I was hoping it would be legit.
We need this kind of positive action, moving millions between btc and gold.... With all parties involved being happy...
Well, maybe next time :-)))

bandcamp91

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:15:55 AM

Come on people...this didn't pass the common sense test from the beginning.
alamanjani

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:03:47 AM

Agree. But you cant bame me to wish that it would work out.
It would be in bitcoin and our interest if we can start seeing this kind of action.
More, better :-)

But yes, you are right...

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:27:01 AM

Agree. But you cant bame me to wish that it would work out.
It would be in bitcoin and our interest if we can start seeing this kind of action.
More, better :-)

But yes, you are right...

This is/was actually an impressive attempt. Kewbesi acted properly and got serious offers even though the account is new and untrusted and the offer is very fishy. (even if they have the gold, why are they trying to sell it for BTC anonymously on this forum eh?). If the deal had gone through it would have a great example on how to handle deals on here. As it stands now it is still a good example though.

For those who wonder about the apparant poor storage of the gold... I am assuming that either 1) it is in an unsafe cabinet inside a vault inside a secure building hopefully in a safe area or 2) It's not real and thus doesn't need to be secured so much.
Kebwesi (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:19:10 AM

The skepticism in this space is rather contagious. Anyway, we are working on the entire supply chain.

The storage should not be a concern to anyone here apart from myself and the rest involved.

Sorry Saltyspitoon for delaying the deal, but we are dealing a precious commodity right there and thus all precautionary measure have to be considered before moving. It should not come as a surprise to anyone here that I've had to introduce and train the rest of the crew on the benefits of conversion to btc, notwithstanding the "volatility"... (Gold was at one time sold at 10Usd per gram). When we are ready to ship, I'll inform y'all.

Wish you a Happy and prosperous New Gregorian year.

Braedo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 10:39:53 AM

Keep us upto date, I'm eyeing off some of that gold shot.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
██████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ██████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, double dice] ↑↓
spartan82

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:51:59 AM

Wow. Lol this is hilarious. Some of you are posting about the way he stores his gold? In $20 boxes? Really thats your biggest concern here? Think outside the box guys..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: