Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC LOAN - For a investment what will return money.  (Read 559 times)
Tholek.White (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:19:12 PM

Need 0.037 btc loan for a investment on a new domain and hosting, I'm not a full member but I do have some domains the person can hold on too if they were to register via namecheap and they are pretty decent domains.

Address :  1JYSbFjwqPTV3Eo6XT47BVoDDSK7CqM2ge

This is tholek.white from Bitcointalk asking for 0.037 BTC loan
Today 16/07/2016

Hopefully I have done this right.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:28:35 PM

Can you possibly not spam multiple sections of the forum?
Also it looks kind of odd that you would ask for a different amount in each

I have to also say that you don't need to sign a message as your account has no value, however, you will need to delete this thread unless you want negative trust by a DT member who will shortly come and give you it!
Tholek.White (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:34:44 PM

Can you possibly not spam multiple sections of the forum?
Also it looks kind of odd that you would ask for a different amount in each

I have to also say that you don't need to sign a message as your account has no value, however, you will need to delete this thread unless you want negative trust by a DT member who will shortly come and give you it!

I don't want a negative so if a DT member see this please just delete this. Hopefully I will get the bitcoins that I need soon enough.

Note: Not long got the domain.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:39:04 PM

I don't want a negative so if a DT member see this please just delete this. Hopefully I will get the bitcoins that I need soon enough.
A DT member can't delete this. And a mod won't because it's not against the rules, it's just untrustworthy.

Lock this thread immediately (and stop asking for any loans in this forum) or offer valid collateral or you will get a negative DT feedback.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:39:41 AM

A DT member can't delete this. And a mod won't because it's not against the rules, it's just untrustworthy.

Lock this thread immediately (and stop asking for any loans in this forum) or offer valid collateral or you will get a negative DT feedback.
These scammers don't understand that their loans are not going to be fulfilled without a valid collateral.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:44:42 AM

You are just trying to sell your domains through lending, using it as collateral. Domains are one hard cookie to sell if in case you default, you can ask that to one of the users who replied to this thread who took multiple domains as collateral and at the end of the day ended up selling it.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:49:36 AM

Before your loans be fullfil, you can try borrow on btcjam or loanbase. Because i am doubt there are people will give you loans, you are newbie and you don't have valid collateral. Good luck
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:03:35 AM

Before your loans be fullfil, you can try borrow on btcjam or loanbase. Because i am doubt there are people will give you loans, you are newbie and you don't have valid collateral. Good luck
You need to have a good credit score to be able to borrow from those sites which he might not have.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:12:31 AM

Even more interesting than his multiple posts with different amounts is that in one post he says:
I have the domain,
I have the hosting,
I have some funds,

Just 6 hours later he asks for money for hosting, saying:

What funds do I need?

I need around about $35 dollars in bitcoins, so that I can get what I need to make this work. I already have a website but need to get the hosting.

He can't even keep his story straight.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:47:09 AM

Even more interesting than his multiple posts with different amounts is that in one post he says:
I have the domain,
I have the hosting,
I have some funds,

Just 6 hours later he asks for money for hosting, saying:

What funds do I need?

I need around about $35 dollars in bitcoins, so that I can get what I need to make this work. I already have a website but need to get the hosting.

He can't even keep his story straight.

When you make up 100 fake stories in a day or two you forget the lies you said in a previous story.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: