Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 08:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (SELLING) SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACCOUNT. only $4 unlimited license, save$$ everymonth!  (Read 514 times)
alexnocera (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:06:13 AM

Selling spotify premium account.

This account WILL NOT expire, it is legit, working 100% plus, because i am confident in what i sell, i give 30 days warranty, meaning if within 30 days something happens or stops working (which it won't) i would replace it with another one!
Download the app on your phone, use it on your pc and more!

Price: $4. Save lots of $$$ monthly! rather than spending $ every month to buy licences to keep it running, with this one you buy it once and have unlimited licence at this small small price!

Let me know if interested, message me on here, otherwise skype: doctorwho9025 or ICQ: 672953131

Thanks!
Enigmacarpc

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:08:26 AM

Is this a personal account can th password and email be changed
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:04:26 AM

If you're so confident with the accounts that you are selling, then why do you give 30 days warranty? That means there's a possibility that in +-30 days, the account would stop working. Also, can you give us a screenshot on the account's info? I have encountered a lot of Spotify sellers but when I check the account info, it only has a 1 month premium registration.

If you can give us a screenshot of the account's info that says it's a lifetime premium account, then I might be interested. Smiley

alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:00:57 PM

Is this a personal account can th password and email be changed

Yes email and password can be changed.
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:04:28 PM

If you're so confident with the accounts that you are selling, then why do you give 30 days warranty? That means there's a possibility that in +-30 days, the account would stop working. Also, can you give us a screenshot on the account's info? I have encountered a lot of Spotify sellers but when I check the account info, it only has a 1 month premium registration.

If you can give us a screenshot of the account's info that says it's a lifetime premium account, then I might be interested. Smiley

Licence auto renews every 30 days.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:18:14 PM

Does it means every after 30 days the account will be renewed automatically but what if its not? Then we have to find you elsewhere and to ask you to renew our subscription manually or in any way you do it. And what if we cant find you?
alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:23:07 PM

Does it means every after 30 days the account will be renewed automatically but what if its not? Then we have to find you elsewhere and to ask you to renew our subscription manually or in any way you do it. And what if we cant find you?

The licence will automatically renew, in any case it shoudn't (which it will not happen because it's automatic) you could add me on ICQ or skype (details are included) and i would help you no problem.
It costs $4 therefore it is worth a try right? but you wouldn't be disappointed that is for sure.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:31:26 PM

The licence will automatically renew, in any case it shoudn't (which it will not happen because it's automatic) you could add me on ICQ or skype (details are included) and i would help you no problem.
It costs $4 therefore it is worth a try right? but you wouldn't be disappointed that is for sure.

Did you mean the license will automatically be replaced with another account from you? Smiley Just upload a screenshot already. It only takes seconds to upload in imgur. I'm guessing this is one of those one month trial of spotify premium. You're a newbie so if you scam someone here, 4$ is already enough for you. Your account in here doesn't cost anything. And also it only takes centavos to get the one month trial of spotify premium.

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:33:57 PM

You will have other serivice ?  Huh

alexnocera (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:31:33 PM

You will have other serivice ?  Huh