Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an online job  (Read 1427 times)
yulluxy (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:51:17 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 01:29:16 AM by yulluxy

Hey all,

I am what you can probably call a professional typist. Can type at a maximum of around 150-160 WPM, with an average of around 120 WPM. I mean, not the fastest, but not the slowest either (BAC can probably confirm this since I have raced him on typeracer a few times).

If anyone needs a customer support/promoter for their business, send me a PM. I can pretty much do anything that you tell me to, as long as it is not too technical for me.

Can't code though, which is a real shame.

PM me with your employment offers! I'm open for anything basically that can be done online.

Cheers Wink
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:16:40 AM

If you are a professional typer you can do data entry job working online. There are a few websites in which you can solve captchas and some where you can bid for a work to do regarding your data entry skills, as I think you are a professional data entry from what you are typing here.

Typing captcha jobs- Paying low amounts
Megatypers.com
2captcha.com

Data entry jobs- Paying well compared to captcha typing
Freelancer.com -- Register there and start browsing the data entry section, offer to do the job for a lower price than the others to have high chance to get it.
xfreelancer.com--- Same as above but pays directly in bitcoin.

Hope this helps.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 06:34:25 AM

If you want to earn decent income every month, you need to prioritize yourself in learning programming and designing stuff rather than looking for sweat jobs.

Learn python, perl, js, c# and others if you can. Learn bitcoin architecture. How wallets working and other stuff. You can get frequent job offers if you prove yourself. This will get you decent income every month.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:41:54 AM

If you are a professional typer you can do data entry job working online. There are a few websites in which you can solve captchas and some where you can bid for a work to do regarding your data entry skills, as I think you are a professional data entry from what you are typing here.

Megatypers.com
2captcha.com

Freelancer.com -- Register there and start browsing the data entry section, offer to do the job for a lower price than the others to have high chance to get it.

Hope this helps.
OP I agree with this. even your typing speed suitable for an high paying full time job. but so sad to say that in the web getting a proper job is too hard. you have to work as freelancer or data entry typist. otherwise apply in real companies with your CV you may get a better job..

your typing speed(if you are true) is really amazing. my typing speed is only 40wpm and I earned 2$ from megatypers every 3, 4 hours. give it a try.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:36:32 AM

Hey all,

I am you can probably call a professional typist. Can type at a maximum of around 150-160 WPM, with an average of around 120 WPM. I mean, not the fastest, but not the slowest either (BAC can probably confirm this since I have raced him on typeracer a few times).

If anyone needs a customer support/promoter for their business, send me a PM. I can pretty much do anything that you tell me to, as long as it is not too technical for me.

Can't code though, which is a real shame.

You could try and apply for one of the online customer support services. You need to be able to type at least 100 wpm (which you currently can)

Unfortunately I don't know where you can apply for one of these jobs so I can't help you there.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1245

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:31:17 AM

I am what you can probably call a professional typist. Can type at a maximum of around 150-160 WPM, with an average of around 120 WPM. I mean, not the fastest, but not the slowest either (BAC can probably confirm this since I have raced him on typeracer a few times).

I can confirm this.

He types in the 99.9% of people... yulluxy handed my ass to me in typeracer.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
yulluxy (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:35:27 AM

I can confirm this.

He types in the 99.9% of people... yulluxy handed my ass to me in typeracer.

Thanks for the confirmation BAC Smiley
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:54:41 AM

If you dont find any job yet you can visit to this thread there are sites that you can actually earn bitcoins  here but i dont test these sites yet.
 heres the Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

Try any of these if you are bored and you can give feedbacks if they are paying.

ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:52:48 AM

Can't code though, which is a real shame no shame dude because you are not alone in this area.
Since typing is your area of concentration i will suggest you search google for revenue sharing article sites you can earn a couple of thousands by writing for them.
Goodluck

khalidlatif

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:31:28 PM

2 captcha is a developing captcha entry panel that pays their member for typing the alphabets and numbers in a box from the given image. 2 captcha is best for beginners, because 2 captcha time limitation of captcha solving is very liberal. You should able to type at least 1 letter (not word) in 10 seconds, this is very simple that  even a kinder garden child will do it easily. Normal typist with average speed will solve a captcha in 6 seconds, where advanced typist will solve a captcha in 1 to 2 seconds. So, this job is good for anyone, but earning speed might vary.
https://2captcha.com/newapi-recaptcha-en (it's a solving recaptcha nocaptcha website where they can earn money or can do automatization solve recaptcha nocaptcha via software)
Only the service can solve nocaptchas.
olubams

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:35:34 PM

If you want to earn decent income every month, you need to prioritize yourself in learning programming and designing stuff rather than looking for sweat jobs.

Learn python, perl, js, c# and others if you can. Learn bitcoin architecture. How wallets working and other stuff. You can get frequent job offers if you prove yourself. This will get you decent income every month.
I agree with you on this but the issue I who is to teach or how do one go about it to get the knowledge which will then transferred to income? Any help will be appreciated...
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:47:41 PM

I agree with you on this but the issue I who is to teach or how do one go about it to get the knowledge which will then transferred to income? Any help will be appreciated...

You will learn those from Google if you really want to if that what you are asking. You can publish your work once you have understand some programming language and it is called portfolio. I know that programmers are hard to find nowadays with a constant increase about the salary goodluck with your learning.

I only know one code it is batch file.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:54:37 AM

Megatypers.com
2captcha.com

Hope this helps.

Making profile and apply for jobs at Freelancer.com or xfreelancer.com is easy but actually getting the job from there is not so easy specially if its your first job there.
You have to be very talented and bid less price to get yourself a chance to get first job on these freelancer websites.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:11:59 AM

Megatypers.com
2captcha.com

Hope this helps.

Making profile and apply for jobs at Freelancer.com or xfreelancer.com is easy but actually getting the job from there is not so easy specially if its your first job there.
You have to be very talented and bid less price to get yourself a chance to get first job on these freelancer websites.

xfreelancer.com? this site don't exist.. do you mean xbtfreelancer.com?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:30:30 AM

Megatypers.com
2captcha.com

Hope this helps.

xfreelancer.com? this site don't exist.. do you mean xbtfreelancer.com?

Yes i mean xbtfreelancer.com.  Even not these two but all the freelancer site has same problem. Its hard to get your first job there. Once you got your first job, then its easy to get further jobs.
maryannabon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:37:12 PM

You can apply also online Job at Upwork so onlinejob.ph
But I have a question are you sure you can type 150 wpm?

Because I always using my laptop and have typing daily but I didnt reach that fast.
Your great typist if you can.
olubams

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:13:30 PM

You can apply also online Job at Upwork so onlinejob.ph
But I have a question are you sure you can type 150 wpm?

Because I always using my laptop and have typing daily but I didnt reach that fast.
Your great typist if you can.

You never can tell the ability of some people although some people can exaggerate but its not impossible because I have seen professional typist that have even been faster than that, to the extent that they no longer check the keyboard when typing... So its possible...
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:56:27 PM

This kind of freelance job is the most popular on the freelance sites , the reason behind it is that this work is the easiest job compared to other jobs like designing or programming , I recommend you improve your skills like learning Excel or Powerpoint , in this case your typing skill will help you to do different things faster .
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:12:29 PM

The best online job is to be a data entry , everyone can do it and pay is much better than solving captchas. I hope someone of the captcha website is looking this thread and I hope they raise their pathetic rates a bit. The problem is its very difficult to get a data entry job even from freelancer sites because people from poor countries offer to do the job for the cheapest possible price. Developed countries cannot really compete there will people from India or Bangladesh, Vietnam, China and alikes.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:10:55 PM

A capcha solver earn 2$ every 3/4 hours very low better is data entry tasks
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: