Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal to Bitcoins - Accepts Black Paypal Funds or Chargeback Funds  (Read 257 times)
srikantnadu28 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:16:02 AM

Hi,

Here i bring you those who have Paypal Funds and Looking for Bitcoins or Those who have Black Paypal Funds and Looking to Convert it to Bitcoins then Here is the solution.
As i know there is a chance to get negative feedbacks to me. But i don't care because i am not scamming peoples or bitcointalk users. I am scamming Paypal by a Trick.

Here, Those who have Black Paypal Funds or Those who send Funds which will be Chargedback in 5 hours they have a solution here that they can get bitcoins from me.

Don't Fear that i will scam you as i will accept funds only as "Services & Goods" where users are safe to get reverse their funds by charging back. So why delay contact me.

My charges are: 50% of the Paypal Funds because those are Black Paypal funds or Those will be Chargedback in 5 Hours. That is the reason my charges are 50%.

Example: If you send 1000$ where after conversion we get 600$ to 700$ bitcoins. From that we share 50% to me and 50% to you.

Black Paypal Funds Conversion or Paypal Funds Which will be Chargedback after 5 Hours.

So here it is safe, If you have White Paypal Funds then You can Send the Paypal funds as "Service and Goods" and i will convert them to bitcoins and again you do Charge back. Here if you send 1000$ paypal funds then i will get bitcoins of 700$ after that i will forward you 350$ bitcoins and also you can chargeback your 1000$ so here you get 350$ Profit in bitcoins and 1000$ your original paypal funds.

So Don't Loose this Limited time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: