Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exclusivecoin / kingscrown / richiela "reboot" scam <BITTREX ENABLED SCAM>  (Read 2659 times)
Priceslide (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:09:25 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 05:52:59 PM by Priceslide

Hello, it is unfortunate that I am posting this, as I am the single largest holder of Exclusivecoin. Or, I was, until they figured out how to fool their dumb followers. I wasn't fooled, but I certainly was scammed.

So I've been acquiring EXCL for over a year, it was a risky bet but it could have paid off big time. There was a max coin of ~36million, and it was staking at 1-4% inflation each year with less than 13 million coins in circulation when I started buying. The price was less than 400 Satoshi, and declining, so I put some bitcoin in. I kept getting myself excited and thought I could get enough EXCL to make 100+ BTC in the case of a large pump! Over the course of a year, I bought 4.5 million excl. With staking and mining, there were less than 15 million coins in circulation. I was holding 30% of the coin of the total possible coin and it was looking like it was going up. You can imagine my excitement.

Well, that excitement was cut short by an announcement from the brand new exclusivecoin account (likely run by known scammer Kingscrown). They announced that they were doing a 10:1 split on the coins, to make the blockchain smaller, as it had grown too large for their shitty computers to handle staking anymore. That's right. They announced that they were completely changing the parameters of the coin (making the total amount of coins 1/10,) so that they could make the blockchain smaller. Everyone said okay to this except me.... I even created a new account (on a different forum that they were trying to promote) to raise my concerns. They were responded to dismissively.

Well, fine, I said. They are keeping the percentages the same so I will still have ~30% of the total coins. Maybe the pump can still happen.

But then I notice something weird about the math that kingscrown keeps advertising...
Suddenly, according to the account, the coin started with 36Million coins on day one. Not the actual 6.5million that it started with.
That means that when the 10:1 split happened, kingscrown/exclusivecoin gave themselves ~30 Million EXCL, or 3 Million by the new numbers.

This makes my 4.5million, or 450k by the new numbers, look like pocket change. I spent a year of my life buying microcosm amounts of this shitcoin at a time, so that one day I could make a quick buck. Instead, I got screwed by scammers.  Now I have dumped about 300k EXCL, and I'm left with a dead market and no hope from the developers to be somehow credited.

I hope this coin dies a quick death. I don't think it's in Bittrex's interest to delist the coin since they enabled this scam, but it would certainly make me a happy fellow. You can all help by reading this and forever forgetting about Exclusivecoin. Just remember that the account and Kingscrown, and likely everyone involved in the development of this coin, is a scammer. Thank you for your time.

TL;DR - EXCL had a 10:1 mandatory swap with 5 days notice to get all coins on bittrex. All coins not on the exchange were given to dev, plus an additional 3 million+ coins.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:23:57 AM

Another one bites the dust. You forgot to mention that any mandatory coin swap in a time frame of 5 days with unswapped coins lining up the dev's pocket = SCAM.
Priceslide (OP)

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:48:48 PM

Another one bites the dust. You forgot to mention that any mandatory coin swap in a time frame of 5 days with unswapped coins lining up the dev's pocket = SCAM.

Thanks ph4nt0m. good way to sum it up.

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:15:02 AM

interesting to note kingscrown owns the site http://fuk.io/

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
ph4nt0m

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:48:15 PM

interesting to note kingscrown owns the site http://fuk.io/

What difference does it make on the subject?
Priceslide (OP)

Hello

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:24:54 PM

Conspiracy theory: most of the accounts posting on the new exclusivecoin thread are the same two people.

Bumbacoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts BETAWI, Cryptonick, and CryptoBomg

Exclusivecoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts forzendiablo, alt 213, PinkyTheHater, Caladonian, rindo and AmoreJaz

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:01:19 AM

Conspiracy theory: most of the accounts posting on the new exclusivecoin thread are the same two people.

Bumbacoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts BETAWI, Cryptonick, and CryptoBomg

Exclusivecoin is an original person, who may also run the accounts forzendiablo, alt 213, PinkyTheHater, Caladonian, rindo and AmoreJaz

Read my past posts and think again on your conspiracy theory. Don't lump me into your conspiracy I was involved with EXCL when it first started just like any other user. I sold my coins off at 1600 since I saw a downtrend and I was a miner back then until the profits were not worth the energy. You have every right to feel the way you do and you knew about the coin swap and got your coins to Bittrex... So you took some losses. I have taken plenty of losses too. Luckily I found out about Cryptsy before it was too late and saved my Crypto to be taken in other ways lol. You should have bought your own coins and pumped if you wanted a pump too.

I was simply trying to show some support for the coin and revive it. I would think  you would want that as a majority coin holder too. But you dumped, oh well...

I wish it were as easy as saying there are Sock Puppets and maybe there are, but if you say I am one of them you better put a sock in it...

SincSurly,
CryptoNick
ph4nt0m

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:59:09 AM

They deleted my posts from the new self-moderated thread because I don't play their scam game.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

WHY relaunch if it old coin

To make more money on losers who fall for it. Copy, paste, profit. Nothing exclusive here and never was.

Sure their copy-paste coin has nothing exclusive to offer. Any objections?

When they spent some BTC on a quick pump earlier today to get attention and their shills followed up, I pointed it out:

"A 2 BTC pump, what a joke. This thing will be dumped hard anyway unless you keep pumping BTC in until you run out of it."

They deleted my post of course.

EXCL is a scam!
exclusivecoin

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

EXCL Coin Official Developer

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 09:18:43 PM

The swap was 100% done correctly, there is no SINGLE person left. It was all counted on the blockchain and the info on swap was posted MONTHS before it happened finally.

All mining pools and coins have been exchanged and there is no single user or service left behind.

PriceSlide DID NOT loose any coins either.

Yes you read correct - all his coins were auto-swapped since he had them on Bittrex.

So nobody lost coins, all technical problems with blockchain were fixed yet you 2 keep posting stupid things while you actually made money on EXCL right now.

This topic is pure trolling of PriceSlide and his alt-user Ph4ntom.

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
thesame12

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:19:54 AM

The swap was 100% done correctly, there is no SINGLE person left. It was all counted on the blockchain and the info on swap was posted MONTHS before it happened finally.

All mining pools and coins have been exchanged and there is no single user or service left behind.

PriceSlide DID NOT loose any coins either.

Yes you read correct - all his coins were auto-swapped since he had them on Bittrex.

So nobody lost coins, all technical problems with blockchain were fixed yet you 2 keep posting stupid things while you actually made money on EXCL right now.

This topic is pure trolling of PriceSlide and his alt-user Ph4ntom.
Now isn't that what they all say. Roll Eyes
ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:01:27 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 05:27:35 PM by ph4nt0m

Just for the record, the dev also stole all coins in Cryptsy wallets which are in a receivership now, so their lawful owners have no chance to get them back. The dev controls most of the coin supply now!
exclusivecoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 05:23:24 PM

this time u went too far with the trolling as its easy to verify the coins supply didnt change and premine on new chain didnt exist..

2014:

EXCL Specs

Total supply: ~60,000,000 (60MM)
[60000000 - 23474339.7208 = 36525660 actual total numer of coins in circulation]
Algorithm: x11 (POW)
Coins start: 49% of coins [approx 29400000 of which 23474339.7208 got destoryed]

2015:

Total supply 36525660/10 (after the 10:1 change) = 3652566

---------------------
so now we have a proof u are just lying.

u are caught now and this time its so clear theres no need to speculate more on this topic.

EXCL 3.0. Trading @ Bittrex and MORE - Official Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546005.0, 2014 created.
ph4nt0m

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:29:59 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 05:43:32 PM by ph4nt0m

this time u went too far with the trolling as its easy to verify the coins supply didnt change and premine on new chain didnt exist..

2014:

EXCL Specs

Total supply: ~60,000,000 (60MM)
[60000000 - 23474339.7208 = 36525660 actual total numer of coins in circulation]
Algorithm: x11 (POW)
Coins start: 49% of coins [approx 29400000 of which 23474339.7208 got destoryed]

2015:

Total supply 36525660/10 (after the 10:1 change) = 3652566

---------------------
so now we have a proof u are just lying.

u are caught now and this time its so clear theres no need to speculate more on this topic.

Okay on this one, but not exactly. 36 million was a theoretical total, just a figure out of thin air. There were less than 15 million coins available at the swap time (excluding 23 million burned). You made it 36 million and put the difference of 21 million in old numbers straight into your pocket. A very nice scamming trick.

It also doesn't change the fact you stole Cryptsy coins and those coins of other users who missed the 5-day time frame for swap. How are you gonna justify it for real?
exclusivecoin

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 06:21:55 PM

If Cryptsy ever comes back, we will send coins to them so they give them to their users. Dead exchange cant stop coins from changing right

We did that to one small pool that was overlooked on the swap ie, so it could share coins to their users.

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:14:09 AM

I still trying to contact with Coins' developers but no answer.

Why don't you just contact the Dev through PM? The Dev responded to you on the other thread the first day you posted your question. You can send your old wallet to them so they can see your transactions and they will most likely honor any coin at the 1:10 swap that didn't make it to the exchange by the deadline.

It has been 2-3 days and you are already posting on this thread siding with Priceslide... very interesting.

Take up your Crime Concerns with Cryptsy there is a class action and you can go claim your money back from that.

Also there wasn't any Buyers starting to get benefits as the price was plummeting or dropping and you said you were trading on Bittrex as you mentioned in the other thread so you would have seen the announcement on the trading page to get your coin in. They always list information on the coins like this: In preperation for the swap, wallet is open for deposit ONLY. Withdrawals will not be processed.

Hope you can figure out how to contact the Dev through PM on this forum.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:07:36 AM

Just PM the Dev they will take care of you. If you can take the time to PM instead of post accusations you will get your coins. EXCL paid a Mining Pool for coins that didn't make it to Bittrex... So there is no scam or MORAL RIGHTS problem, you just have to give them what they need to swap you onto the new chain at 1:10 since your old wallet is 10x what the new market is. It doesn't make the coins worth less either, there are less coins and they trade now at 10x what they were trading. It is a wash and no losses at all.
zebra.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:09:30 AM

twitter campaig EXCL here http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=200
inspieneosols

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 12:03:33 PM

Just PM the Dev they will take care of you. If you can take the time to PM instead of post accusations you will get your coins. EXCL paid a Mining Pool for coins that didn't make it to Bittrex... So there is no scam or MORAL RIGHTS problem, you just have to give them what they need to swap you onto the new chain at 1:10 since your old wallet is 10x what the new market is. It doesn't make the coins worth less either, there are less coins and they trade now at 10x what they were trading. It is a wash and no losses at all.

Hi Mr. CryptoNick! I feels you may do something for me i provide you the wallet.dat file, because you are linked and there is a reference linked which leading you are also linked with developers, also. Kindly, i provide you wallet.dat file and you return me back again. Because its just waist   age of time i continuously waiting for response of the developers. I maybe become the cause of more frighten case after passage of more time.

Where i've sent email for their analysis but not sent wallet.dat because i want they should say YES to send.

Kindly, say what is better to do, whereas  i am sending and waiting, loss of time.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:20:59 AM

Hi Mr. CryptoNick! I feels you may do something for me i provide you the wallet.dat file, because you are linked and there is a reference linked which leading you are also linked with developers, also. Kindly, i provide you wallet.dat file and you return me back again. Because its just waist   age of time i continuously waiting for response of the developers. I maybe become the cause of more frighten case after passage of more time.

Where i've sent email for their analysis but not sent wallet.dat because i want they should say YES to send.

Kindly, say what is better to do, whereas  i am sending and waiting, loss of time.

I am not linked to the developers, I am making ideas as a user to better the coin. If you already own new coin I hope to make it more valuable and profitable for you, and I can only hope you get your old EXCL swapped. This is the extent of my participation. I will PM the dev for you and make sure you are connected...
inspieneosols

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:38:43 PM

Hi Mr. CryptoNick! I feels you may do something for me i provide you the wallet.dat file, because you are linked and there is a reference linked which leading you are also linked with developers, also. Kindly, i provide you wallet.dat file and you return me back again. Because its just waist   age of time i continuously waiting for response of the developers. I maybe become the cause of more frighten case after passage of more time.

Kindly, say what is better to do, whereas  i am sending and waiting, loss of time.

I am not linked to the developers, I am making ideas as a user to better the coin. If you already own new coin I hope to make it more valuable and profitable for you, and I can only hope you get your old EXCL swapped. This is the extent of my participation. I will PM the dev for you and make sure you are connected...

Hi Mr. CryptoNick! thank you for your support. Yes! have but not so much because i shocked but i have started trade for EXCL Coin. I would like you work to valuable and profitable my coins, what is your idea? I would like to work with you.

Thanks of your extent of participation of help support. Kindly, PM the devs. for my connection.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: