Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer: iwasneverhere [UID:549004]  (Read 1789 times)
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:02:25 AM

What happened::
I was contacted by this guy who introduced himself to me as Braffr.com owner and wanted me to start up a signature campaign and make signatures.So I did made him a signature for Full Member,Senior Member and Hero/Legendary ranks and he said me that he will be paying me after 1-2 weeks. Later on I noticed a thread regarding selling of brafflr.com and his crypto related social accounts and asked him for payment of my signatures.He even did said that he will pay me even after.After waiting for 2-3 days when I again ask him about him payment he sends me a PM that seems like he is not going to pay me. Though i haven't gave him signatures yet but still I did a hard work making those signatures.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=549004 (iwasneverhere)

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410437.msg15412515#msg15412515 (a post by iwasneverhere on my thread asking me price for managin signature campaign)

Amount Scammed:

0.05 BTC

Payment Method:

Bitcoin

PM/Chat Logs:

In starting PMs he described me about the promotion he was going to run . So I will cut it and post chat logs from main part.

Yes I would also like signatures for this event.

After I made him the signatures and posted him with image of signatures.

The signature looks great. I am trying to see hoe much funds I can round up for the promotion and campaign but my budget would be around .15 BTC to .20 BTC per week (besides your fee). I think it would start from this Saturday to the next, I am actually moving right now and my money is tied up in that.

I am thinking how the funds can be distributed and what is the best way to manage this.

I posted him the full overview of a signature campaign costs and how i will be running he posted me this:-

Hello there,

It seems fine with me, but I would need at least 2 weeks to get that btc and once I have it we can proceed.

Sorry for not answering but I am currently moving and well logging on is not as east. Tomorrow will be easier for me.

Thx for your interest.

Later on i noticed a thread regarding selling of brafflr.com and sent him a PM

Just checked now that you are up with brafflr.com and you are selling it. So does that means that there will be no signature campaign?

If yes then it was really awkward to put me into work. This shouldn't be done mate  Undecided . I really trusted you mate.

He replied:

Hello there Mate,

Sorry for the situation, I have a baby girl and costs are not up to par. I apologize before hand, but I can gladly buy your signatures you already made. Is something should change well it would be for the best.

Let me know how much I owe you for the signatures and what BTC address I can make payment.

Thx.

And I replied him with my BTC address asking him to pay me 0.05 BTC

I again sent a PM asking about the payment and he replied me

Hey there Avirunes,

I am currently at work and have no btc funds at this moment. Today I should receive some payments. I apologize for the time, but I just got to into BRafflr.com at the wrong time, but dully appreciate your signatures.

and later on today i again sent him another PM asking for payment and asked him if he needs some time

Sorry mate but i will not be able to wait any much longer. If you want some time just tell me and i can wait.

Regards,
Avirunes

And he sends me this

Wait for what

Additional Notes:

Thread regarding selling of brafflr.com : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1542143.msg15503467#msg15503467

Help me guys and post of with your opinions regarding this.
I can answer to all questions that you have their in your minds regarding this.

Also I would request DT members to turn this guy red.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:21:00 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 09:45:21 AM by arwin100

he holds the account of iwasneverhere ->kingofswing profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=857659

And he actually sell that account on digital goods and i dont know if iwasneverhere or kingofswing related since i dont see any trace of iwasneverhere loaning on KOS lending thread.

But who knows maybe they are related and only kingofswing can give us clarification regarding to this issue.

Digital Section thread where he was selling the iwasneverhere account.

Check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552124.0
sorry for your loss bud.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:36:44 AM

Feel sorry with your loss Avirunes, i assumed he want to sell his account in digital goosd section for avoiding this problem. Hope DefaultTrust member can give that account negative trust until this problem resolved, so he can't sell his account.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:23:25 AM

Well at least you didn't give him the signatures, only loss of time and frustration, take a deep breath and move on, that's my advice to you.
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:28:55 AM

he holds the account of iwasneverhere ->kingofswing profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=857659

And he actually sell that account on digital goods and i dont know if iwasneverhere or kingofswing related since i dont see any trace of iwasneverhere loaning on KOS lending thread.

But who knows maybe they are related and only kingofswing can give us clarification regarding to this issue.

Digital Section thread where he was selling the iwasneverhere account.

Check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552124.0
sorry for your loss bud.

Well i think for sure he owns it then unless he has anything to prove that he got in some auction or buying it from some guy.

Feel sorry with your loss Avirunes, i assumed he want to sell his account in digital goosd section for avoiding this problem. Hope DefaultTrust member can give that account negative trust until this problem resolved, so he can't sell his account.
He seemed like a honest guy from first end. Didn't thought about a second.Seems like i have to change my workstyle by asking my customer to escrow first.

Well at least you didn't give him the signatures, only loss of time and frustration, take a deep breath and move on, that's my advice to you.

Yeah but still time is precious. Cheesy .I did put a lot of work and all goes vain.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:44:01 AM

I feel like the one who replied this to you is the new owner. It's also likely that the previous owner has deleted all the PM logs of the account and sold the account to run away from his responsibility to pay you. So when the new owner received your PM, he has no idea what's that for. He also has an alt in here, you might want to PM that one as well. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg15600858#msg15600858

KingofSwing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:44:16 PM

I feel like the one who replied this to you is the new owner. It's also likely that the previous owner has deleted all the PM logs of the account and sold the account to run away from his responsibility to pay you. So when the new owner received your PM, he has no idea what's that for. He also has an alt in here, you might want to PM that one as well. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206112.msg15600858#msg15600858

Hi.. I was pmed and was sold this account for .03.. Pm was empty and no neg trust so I paid.. What do I do? I don't have .05
KingofSwing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:51:46 PM

If you would remove the feedback, I'll sell the account, recoup my .03 and give you whatever's left.. Other than that idk.. Sad
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:52:15 PM

Hi.. I was pmed and was sold this account for .03.. Pm was empty and no neg trust so I paid.. What do I do? I don't have .05

Any thread or something to proof that you got the account from somewhere else.
KingofSwing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:52:58 PM

Any thread or something to proof that you got the account from somewhere else.

Ya in my pms one sec
KingofSwing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:56:41 PM

I got this:
I can not sign message, but account is in good standing, i just do not understand, I only use blockchain, but I cant seem to get them to be able to be signed. I tried various guides but no luck.

Just to get this off my hands and I need the money, let us do this for .03 BTC and get done with it.

Then when I agreed to buy:
This info was given
login: iwasneverhere
pass: sk1ttl3sc4ndy
email: iwasneverhere@yopmail.com

Xenophoto

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:43:24 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 01:55:04 PM by Xenophoto

Then when I agreed to buy:
This info was given
login: iwasneverhere
pass: sk1ttl3sc4ndy
email: iwasneverhere@yopmail.com

Please don't tell us that that is still the email of iwasneverhere. That email is accessible by anyone. So to sum up what's happening in here:

1. iwasneverhere asked Avirunes to make a signature code and run a signature campaign as well.
2. Days/weeks passed and iwasneverhere said he was "busy" on his "baby" and was unavailable to pay Avirunes. He then asked Avirunes to wait for some more days.
3. Account iwasneverhere was sold to KingOfSwing by dantanas in this thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1548294.msg15564674#msg15564674 (so we can conclude that dantanas is an alt of the original owner of iwasneverhere and he deserves a red tag for running away from Avirunes)
4. KingOfSwing is now selling iwasneverhere again 1 day (or even hours) after he bought the account from the previous owner.

The "selling" of account was done obviously so that iwasneverhere can run away from Avirunes. But it is also possible that KingOfSwing, dantana, and iwasneverhere are all the same person and is trying to get away from Avirunes by "selling" the account to "another" user.

KingofSwing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:45:18 PM

hey I only bought it at .03 because I thought I could resell it for more.. I have no assosication with dantana

Xenophoto

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:57:56 PM

hey I only bought it at .03 because I thought I could resell it for more.. I have no assosication with dantana

Regardless of who the owner is, the account iwasneverhere shall be tagged red. Unless the owner of iwasneverhere pays Avirunes 0.05 BTC.

It's weird because in this thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1542143, dantanas and iwasneverhere talked to each other as if they were two different individuals. This was even before the account iwasneverhere was sold to KingOfSwing.

Is there a buy it now for everything. A price estimate we can get. I am interested if the price is right.
I would rather PM offers but in case anybody is interested right now I would sell all for .5 BTC.

KingofSwing

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:22:32 PM

Regardless of who the owner is, the account iwasneverhere shall be tagged red. Unless the owner of iwasneverhere pays Avirunes 0.05 BTC.

It's weird because in this thread --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1542143, dantanas and iwasneverhere talked to each other as if they were two different individuals. This was even before the account iwasneverhere was sold to KingOfSwing.

Is there a buy it now for everything. A price estimate we can get. I am interested if the price is right.
I would rather PM offers but in case anybody is interested right now I would sell all for .5 BTC.

In light of this statement, I sold the account to someone else. Now it's thier headache
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 12:43:55 AM

In light of this statement, I sold the account to someone else. Now it's thier headache

@KingofSwing You sold the account to new owner and you said it his headache now? i think you got liabilities with that thing since you sold a faulty product and the buyer could possibly ask for refund of he really do that.

in other hand Can you Show Some Proof that you Already Sold The Account  Send some SS convo or Tx so we may know that you are telling the truth here.

and also if you sold that account surely you got profit with that, can you give the other profit to avirunes so his hardwork would have worth and if you really not do that possible that account might really get some red paint from DT members,

https://brafflr.com/ this site was owned by iwasneverhere and since he dont pay the service he ask from avirunes this can possibly scam people if they try to play in this site so by that can we consider it as scam site?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Xenophoto

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:14:03 AM

The account iwasneverhere was magically "sold" to another person again. Just an FYI, an account with a red paint from a DT member has very little to no value.

in other hand Can you Show Some Proof that you Already Sold The Account  Send some SS convo or Tx so we may know that you are telling the truth here.

Nope, no thread or anything. He just "sold" it. Roll Eyes

and also if you sold that account surely you got profit with that, can you give the other profit to avirunes so his hardwork would have worth and if you really not do that possible that account might really get some red paint from DT members,

This is quite unlikely. If he really did sell the account to another user, why would he share the money with Avirunes? He can just run away since his Jr. Member account has no value. Well, his red painted Sr. Member has no value as well.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:54:20 AM

Christ.  As if we didn't need more proof that account dealers are shady scuntbags.  This whole thread is just packed with more fabrications than a goddamn napkin factory.  Paint 'em all red, that's my advice.  It's the only color that fits.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:09:41 AM

If the story of KingofSwing selling this account to another user is true KingofSwing has indeed scammed the user who bought the account.
KingofSwing

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:13:29 AM

Hi.

This is currently ROBERTT in control of KingOfSwing's account. I have changed his password, email, and his gmail email:password.

Password: Abhin***

NOTE TO KINGOFSWING:
If you don't refund half the funds to the user you "scammed", you will not see this account & all your online accounts + your FULL dox will be posted on here, 4chan and reddit.

You have 12 hours.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: