Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 😂💱 lott's free escrow; for involved funds below .05  (Read 998 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:08:00 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 05:55:55 AM by lottery248

█░░ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀█ ░█▀█░ ▄▀▀▄ █ █▀▀   █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀   █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █░░░█
█░░ █░░█ ░░█░░ ░░█░░ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ ░▄▀ █▄▄█▄ ▄▀▀▄ ░ ▀▀█   █▀▀ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   █▀▀ ▀▀█ █░░ █▄▄▀ █░░█ █▄█▄█
▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▄▄ ░░░█░ ▀▄▄▀ ░ ▀▀▀   ▀░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░▀░▀░
simple escrowing service, you just have to pay the transaction fee, and i will not ask you any fee at all before/after the process.
please contact me directly via PM for demanding it, rather than posting request right here.
i will use unique multisig address each trading, when demanding funds to be released, i will leave a specific redemption key to the receiver.
you might expect me that i am gonna online from 9am to 8pm GMT+8 throughout the August, 25 Jan to 1 Feb.
please beware of impersonator, if you are receiving any suspicious things about me, please ask me via PM to let me get into it.
i might not able to handle more than 30 trades a day, have to tell.
i am only able to handle up to .05, to prevent insolvency.
more information soon. Smiley

i will be using my staked address of '1PaizuriepE2KQX8gCwJ6feN7uGWQRn3us' to sign my message

Code:
1PaizuriepE2KQX8gCwJ6feN7uGWQRn3us
lott's address for general 2016/7/16
GzXfWQwIAJsY3ToEy2Pe3mAsasq2Iav49iAGpwbqXSIgSoGmEtM985v2y8cEfklbbeRIS2tnINGAfk5Lo7+FBbQ=
Code:
password changed for better security 2016/9/26
G6Klk9tyyGtfhg12h0m4KwA/0Ini3+hwXbL/fDby8jTaKVfHz7LZSzmVdzAEMIyjmndzd35n+26pt+6A7z7Ldls=
Code:
Address:
the escrow will be active today but subject to queues 2017/6/24
Signature:
G0kNQjcHoxIA+gO1vHTuWuvjmiWt76Ecs50kqk7oI1PdfpPAYgFCcIsQqUoZwJ756Mf8llI25FqFXeMAZCEa62M=[code]
[/code]

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:09:16 AM

seriously?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:11:09 AM

seriously?
i am going to release more instructions about this escrow service, actually why you will say 'seriously'? can't you let me have a try? Huh

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:24:09 AM

You should fix your logo/header/title (unless that's what it's supposed to look like)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:27:25 AM

You should fix your logo/header/title (unless that's what it's supposed to look like)

the logo is being designed, yet i have no idea of what kind of header i should choose, and i need to exercise risk of copyright.  Undecided

PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:31:04 AM

This is s good idea. There are only few active escrow service now. Last time i bought something here, i dont see any escrow service available. I will support OP. A 1% tip on tramsaction is ok

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:32:15 AM

Yeah you gotta change that header mate, its shocking.

Regarding your escrow service i have to ask the same question as Lutpin, why?
Being an escrow provider would be a stressful job and you are offering this service for free, i understand about wanting to help the community and all but this just wouldn't be worth the stress for me.

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:34:44 AM

You can usethose codes as your header just don't post it becase it will look horrible just as I am seeing right now. Put the code then preview it then you will see it all alligned capture a screenshot and upload it then that should look alright. Or you can design a much better banner using PS instead using the codes. Cheesy
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:35:35 AM

You can usethose codes as your header just don't post it becase it will look horrible just as I am seeing right now. Put the code then preview it then you will see it all alligned capture a screenshot and upload it then that should look alright. Or you can design a much better banner using PS instead using the codes. Cheesy
Yeah you gotta change that header mate, its shocking.

Regarding your escrow service i have to ask the same question as Lutpin, why?
Being an escrow provider would be a stressful job and you are offering this service for free, i understand about wanting to help the community and all but this just wouldn't be worth the stress for me.
accept this header for a few days, and i will change it.
no matter how you believe, lemme go with a trial to figure out if i can be a real escrow.

This is s good idea. There are only few active escrow service now. Last time i bought something here, i dont see any escrow service available. I will support OP. A 1% tip on tramsaction is ok

please PM about the trading, remind you that the things must be existing and legit.

Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:42:54 AM

July 13, 2016, 10:26:51 AM - lottery248 - password changed

can you atleast provide a signed message from old address to prove that your account isn't hacked?

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:45:32 AM

can you atleast provide a signed message from old address to prove that your account isn't hacked?
Address:
Xanidas asks me to provide signed message about my escrow. Shocked)
Signature:
HLwyCnS44ZYIUDosPzZ/k5/rfaTCmmTsWWkvtwyUsrGfQhLTrXouhvkWvFK93GHEGV5H2sl6lesHkk5oXkxrP2E=

Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:49:49 AM

Address:
Xanidas asks me to provide signed message about my escrow. Shocked)
Signature:
HLwyCnS44ZYIUDosPzZ/k5/rfaTCmmTsWWkvtwyUsrGfQhLTrXouhvkWvFK93GHEGV5H2sl6lesHkk5oXkxrP2E=

verified. Smiley

anyway, it will be better for you to post a signed message from your main address in the OP Smiley

goodluck to you Smiley

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:13:08 AM

bump, want a little work for.

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:08:01 AM

How are you planning to secure users funds throughout the deals you will be the escrow provider on?

Have you had any work since opening this thread?

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:20:08 AM

How are you planning to secure users funds throughout the deals you will be the escrow provider on?

Have you had any work since opening this thread?

i think i am gonna use some of the offline wallet keys instead of core or online wallets because it is kinda more secure (though i hold the funds and the responsibility). i don't have any work yet because i haven't received any request.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:30:48 AM

Why are people questioning the credibility of lottery248? I dont know he, but he is willing to provide a free service to the community.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:53:26 AM

Why are people questioning the credibility of lottery248? I dont know he, but he is willing to provide a free service to the community.

good question, man. in order to prevent from fraud, i have to provide most of the information that is safe to disclose. i can help decreasing the burden to the major escrow over the chinese new year.

TurbacoLiam

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:01:09 AM

A hero member plus a green trusted member is trying to help the community guys, let him do so. Maybe in beginning he can do small ones and later some big deals. Please check PM lottery Smiley
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 03:17:56 AM

I don't see anyone here questioning the creditability of lottery248, just members asking why he wants to do this (because it would be a stressful job for no btc) and myself asking how he plans to secure customers funds.

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:01:11 AM

I don't see anyone here questioning the creditability of lottery248, just members asking why he wants to do this (because it would be a stressful job for no btc) and myself asking how he plans to secure customers funds.

Maybe for the god reputation, or simple because he have free time and he likes to helps. Why is strange if someone wants to do something without gaining something in exchange?
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:34:48 AM

Maybe for the god reputation, or simple because he have free time and he likes to helps. Why is strange if someone wants to do something without gaining something in exchange?
I think it's great that lottery248 wants to help the community feel safer by escrowing deals on the forum and even better that he is offering this service for free.
The only thing i find strange about it is that holding money/bitcoins safe that belong to someone else would be a stressful job.

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:53:38 AM

bump, time to revive this service and see if i can help the legendary players to decrease their stress. since soon is my summer holiday, i have a lot of spare time to do that.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: