Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 09:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 😂💱 lott's free escrow; for involved funds below .05  (Read 1002 times)
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:34:48 AM

Why are people questioning the credibility of lottery248? I dont know he, but he is willing to provide a free service to the community.
I don't see anyone here questioning the creditability of lottery248, just members asking why he wants to do this (because it would be a stressful job for no btc) and myself asking how he plans to secure customers funds.

Maybe for the god reputation, or simple because he have free time and he likes to helps. Why is strange if someone wants to do something without gaining something in exchange?
I think it's great that lottery248 wants to help the community feel safer by escrowing deals on the forum and even better that he is offering this service for free.
The only thing i find strange about it is that holding money/bitcoins safe that belong to someone else would be a stressful job.

lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:53:38 AM

bump, time to revive this service and see if i can help the legendary players to decrease their stress. since soon is my summer holiday, i have a lot of spare time to do that.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: