Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IDF new chief rabbi thinks it's okay to rape non Jewish women  (Read 844 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:23:40 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 02:47:30 PM by Masha Sha

To tell you that I am angry is an understatement... The simple fact that such a man is a still alive now is enough for my anger. Titus.

The rabbi gave a more shocking answer on the same site when asked if soldiers were permitted to rape women during war. Karim replied that, as part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers' morale during fighting, it is permitted to "breach" the walls of modesty and "satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success."

Dear Obama as CIC and father I expect a strong harsh and mighty response that will shake those subhumans believers of a fairytale book to their cores. I want them to plea on their knees for forgiveness. I want this message to be backed by the oldest American veterans alive to the youngest recruit. A pledge that such behaviors and thoughts against American women will never be left unpunished.

From PLA and the all encompassing Chinese leaderships a simple letter stating that you filthy believers of lies touch one Chinese women and see your clownish occupational state be reduce to hash so thin that no Muslims will ever be able to find a stone to turn...

From Russian side, Putin will find the words. The Russian might will be not disturb by those pesky sub humans.

Shame on you Israelis. Shame on you from the bottom of my heart for letting such sub humans live among your mist and making him your chief rabbi. It tells a lot about who you really are behind...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:12:40 PM

To tell you that I am angry is an understatement... The simple fact that such a man is a still alive now is enough for my anger. Titus.

The rabbi gave a more shocking answer on the same site when asked if soldiers were permitted to rape women during war. Karim replied that, as part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers' morale during fighting, it is permitted to "breach" the walls of modesty and "satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success."

Shame on you Israelis. Shame on you from the bottom of my heart for letting such sub humans live among your mist and making him your chief rabbi. It tells a lot about who you really are behind...

Um, note that the article lists numerous people in IDF and Israel objecting to this guy being given the job...
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:20:45 PM

Um, note that the article lists numerous people in IDF and Israel objecting to this guy being given the job...

Of course, imagine the Pope calling okay the rape of Jewish women? Breaking news on breaking news on ziocontrolled media... Here not a peep... I will not be a goyim for a Jewish overlord, and 1.3 billions chineses are with me on the issue... What ever it costs.

How do you explain that this guy was able to reach the possibility of being it? It means he ISN'T alone he buying the narrative of the fairylale book telling (I could quote) that Jewish people derve to rule over others people lives...

A shame a shame a shame... Btw Ivanka was rejected...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:32:39 PM

Btw you know what I am asking myself is if those opposing him and his gangs do it only for public perception... Isreal has a lot of questions to answer on their belief system...

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:53:48 PM

As always on top of the issue : https://www.rt.com/news/350769-karim-chief-rabbi-idf/

I didn't realize it was an old issue (4days) the ziocontrolled media really cover for the chosen ones... The biggest systemic threat in America is how white Christian churches have been infected with the chosenite ideologies... Some gullible Americans end up believing that Isreal is more important than the USA!!! It's just a sandbox for experimental development for the US Army... It has a shell life like any other project... Leviathan will not be harvest by Israelis... And in all cases it's a mini field compared to the Iranian potential... Iranians leadership never thought about raping me or millions chineses women... It's a thin line (and country) that you are walking on Israelis... A few clicks and it's gone... Why can't you reform your belief system? Ahh true it's the word of God... Hahah you will listen to the words of PLA, if any ;-). No fairytale allowed in China. End of the discussion and the TAO is.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:25:05 PM

The same says other religious extremist. Religion in the 21st century is just the source of evil.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:52:28 PM

Of course, imagine the Pope calling okay the rape of Jewish women? Breaking news on breaking news on ziocontrolled media... Here not a peep... I will not be a goyim for a Jewish overlord, and 1.3 billions chineses are with me on the issue... What ever it costs.

How do you explain that this guy was able to reach the possibility of being it? It means he ISN'T alone he buying the narrative of the fairylale book telling (I could quote) that Jewish people derve to rule over others people lives...

A shame a shame a shame... Btw Ivanka was rejected...
I could never imagine the pope putting on a soldiers uniform Grin
This new pope is the best pope that ever lived..I respect him so much..It's what i expect from someone who is religious..

Israel is moving forward just like the pope has now moved forward..21st century and now they know this..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWVLPORE1nA..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP8zN1ARwaU

Now go and show your own people how to live and be happy..
CHINA... Can people be free in your country like ISRAEL Grin..Like i keep telling you sort your own  countries humanity problems out before you can tell others Cool Cool
I suggest you take in every word..
HERE THIS IS FOR YOUR COUNTRY.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzaVsPKGdiU
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:08:16 PM

The same says other religious extremist. Religion in the 21st century is just the source of evil.
Not all religion. And usually when we see statements like this (i.e. it is fine to rape dissenter women etc.) it is distorted and tainted version of religion and not pure, ideal version.
People can make everything corrupt and look bad because, frankly speaking they are idiots with limited horizons.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:25:44 PM

You can read the New Testament from beginning to end: O incitement of violence... never ever... Even the contrary to show mercy and forgiving toward those that use violence against you...

On the contrary the fairytales of the Jews and the Muslims didtate to subjugate the outsiders... Good luck with your discrediting of Christianity... You have O chance... It was vetted by the Roman Empire...

So there is ISIS (not al nusra) some subsaharan African war lords and Israelis military rabbis who incite their soldiers to rape women...

It's unbelievable!!! And they chose him... What is going on?!? How can in hell the US army accept that? Are Israelis rabbis in the US army allowed to preach such heresy in the ranks? Better look at hard...

Disgusting, insulting to IDF and a shame for Isreal

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:51:36 PM

If you read the article, the last paragraph says this:

Col. Karim asks to clarify that his statement was issued as the answer to a theoretical question and not in any way whatsoever a question of practical Jewish law. Rabbi Karim has never written, said or even thought that and IDF soldier is permitted to sexually assault a woman in war—anyone who interprets his words otherwise is completely mistaken. Rabbi Karim's moral approach is attested by his years of military service in command, combat, and rabbinical positions in which he displayed complete loyalty to the values and spirit of the IDF, in particular the dignity of the person.

If you're looking for a religion that explicitly advocates rape of captured women, try to find what "holy" book contains this quote:

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:05:26 PM

Col. Karim asks to clarify that his statement was issued as the answer to a theoretical question and not in any way whatsoever a question of practical Jewish law. Rabbi Karim has never written, said or even thought that and IDF soldier is permitted to sexually assault a woman in war—anyone who interprets his words otherwise is completely mistaken. Rabbi Karim's moral approach is attested by his years of military service in command, combat, and rabbinical positions in which he displayed complete loyalty to the values and spirit of the IDF, in particular the dignity of the person.

If you're looking for a religion that explicitly advocates rape of captured women, try to find what "holy" book contains this quote:

Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those (captives and slaves) whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you.

What was the theoretical question? What does it change that the answer is theoretical? The US military code of conduct is theoretical too... And you can ask 100% of chaplains none will ever theoretically answer something like that!

A good quote: there is no fire without smoke...

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:14:18 PM

What was the theoretical question? What does it change that the answer is theoretical? The US military code of conduct is theoretical too... And you can ask 100% of chaplains none will ever theoretically answer something like that!

I seriously doubt 100% of chaplains wouldn't say that. That's like saying 100% of priests wouldn't fuck an alter boy.

You're cherry picking one Rabbi who said something stupid at some point in the past.

This is a common quote among Jew-haters. I remember hearing it from a young BNP member when discussing Jews in a documentary about 10 years ago.

The reality is that when there's smoke, a Muslim probably just bombed a bunch of people.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:28:49 PM

I seriously doubt 100% of chaplains wouldn't say that. That's like saying 100% of priests wouldn't fuck an alter boy.

You're cherry picking one Rabbi who said something stupid at some point in the past.

This is a common quote among Jew-haters. I remember hearing it from a young BNP member when discussing Jews in a documentary about 10 years ago.

The reality is that when there's smoke, a Muslim probably just bombed a bunch of people.

No... No... It would be any rabbi I wouldn't care... It's the chief rabbi of idf... Not any rabbi. Don't try to minimize it now... (Attack and now denial).

Israeli Military Chief Stands by Choice of Top Rabbi Who Implied Rape Is Permitted in Wartime
IDF says new top rabbi's remarks don't represent army's values. Karim has said, among other things, that wounded terrorists should be killed, that gay people are sick and that women are sentimental.

A Misogynist, Homophobic, Racist Chief Military Rabbi Is Probably Best Israel Can Do
There is a small handful of rabbis with the required expertise and experience for the job. Eyal Karim is probably the most senior of them. Which is why he was chosen.

Rabbi Colonel Eyal Karim, a former special forces commander who once landed in hot water over a “mistinterpreted” statement implying that Israeli soldiers could commit rape in wartime “for the sake of joint success,” is set to become IDF’s new chief rabbi.
Answering a question from one reader who asked whether IDF soldiers were permitted “to rape girls during a fight, or is such a thing forbidden?” according to +972 web magazine, Rabbi Karim responded, “Since, essentially, a war is not an individual matter, but rather nations wage war as a whole, there are cases in which the personality of the individual is ‘erased’ for the benefit of the whole. And vice versa: sometimes you risk a large unit for the saving of an individual, when it is essential for purposes of morale. One of the important and critical values during war is maintaining the army’s fighting ability […]

War removes some of the prohibitions on sexual relations, and even though fraternizing with a gentile woman is a very serious matter, it was permitted during wartime (under the specific terms) out of understanding for the hardship endured by the warriors. And since the success of the whole at war is our goal, the Torah permitted the individual to satisfy the evil urge, under the conditions mentioned, for the purpose of the success of the whole,” he added.

never better served...

A last one time from a liberal modern media

When religious conservatives try to rationalize ancient texts that express outdated morals, things can go bad quickly. The latest controversy involves the newly appointed chief rabbi of the Israel Defense Forces, who got himself in trouble with comments that seemed to condone raping non-Jewish women in wartime.

A close analysis of his comments and their background in classical Jewish law suggests the critics may be right, notwithstanding the rabbi’s later efforts to offer more context.

Shall I look about the ancient text this author seems to speak about...

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:33:30 PM

A little one just for you J.J. Phillips :"
Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell."

I understand you now...

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:04:06 PM

It says a lot about your personality and beliefs when you'll go after a Jew inciting this kind of behaviour but not a Muslim.
Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:53:36 AM

Anybody encouraging rape should be openly rebuked, whether Jew, Christian, Muslim or whatever. It is a great crime against the morale of a female.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:39:16 AM

Are you guys so naive that you believe rape wouldn't happen without this guy's approval? Do you really believe American troops are saints in that regard? Historically, rape has always been considered a spoil of war, a means for vile men to let their vileness loose. But I guess that as long as the raping happens under your radar, out of media spotlights you're fine with it. You should know that by accepting to be part of the human world, you help make sure this vileness never dies.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 10:58:28 AM

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell."

I understand you now...

I'm probably safe since I don't disobey any rabbis. I don't even know any rabbis I could disobey. Smiley

Anybody encouraging rape should be openly rebuked, whether Jew, Christian, Muslim or whatever. It is a great crime against the morale of a female.

I'm inclined to agree with this. Then I think about women like Eva Braun or Angela Merkel. It's a little hard to say no one deserves to be raped. 1000s of German women were sexually assaulted as a direct and predictable result of Merkel's decisions. By what morality does she not deserve to be sexually assaulted herself? Or why restrict it to women? Would anyone feel particularly bad if they learned that Mussolini were raped just before crowds bashed in his skull and hung his body to be mocked by the crowds.

Are you guys so naive that you believe rape wouldn't happen without this guy's approval? Do you really believe American troops are saints in that regard? Historically, rape has always been considered a spoil of war, a means for vile men to let their vileness loose. But I guess that as long as the raping happens under your radar, out of media spotlights you're fine with it. You should know that by accepting to be part of the human world, you help make sure this vileness never dies.

This guy is right. Rape very often follows after the defeat of an enemy in battle, regardless of the ideology of the people involved. Humans aren't a particularly attractive species. On the other hand, the ruthlessness of humans is probably the reason they're the last Homos left on the planet.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:29:20 PM

I understand you now...

I'm probably safe since I don't disobey any rabbis. I don't even know any rabbis I could disobey. Smiley

I'm inclined to agree with this. Then I think about women like Eva Braun or Angela Merkel. It's a little hard to say no one deserves to be raped. 1000s of German women were sexually assaulted as a direct and predictable result of Merkel's decisions. By what morality does she not deserve to be sexually assaulted herself? Or why restrict it to women? Would anyone feel particularly bad if they learned that Mussolini were raped just before crowds bashed in his skull and hung his body to be mocked by the crowds.

This guy is right. Rape very often follows after the defeat of an enemy in battle, regardless of the ideology of the people involved. Humans aren't a particularly attractive species. On the other hand, the ruthlessness of humans is probably the reason they're the last Homos left on the planet.

1. What ever, as long as they recognize the total and unsurrendabily of the US constitution and the God given rights derived from the bills of right...

2. The worst in the approach of Merkel, beyond the undemocratic and totalitarian nature of her decision imposed on the German is how she plays the censorship card hardcore, but when I say hardcore, she is on the path of the worst that Germany could do... 60 raids on people expressing peacefully their discontent on the internet? What the fuck. Beyond the violence and immorality of these censorship is that the net result is that her opposition will move to better, secure, distributed and of course uncensorable networks. The second point about the betrayal she is doing in the her hidden hypergamy is how she is trying to impose her choice on other Europeans gov and people. Materializing all the criticism of a return of the Reich over Europe. And finally how inefficient and costly her approach is. Rather than supporting massively and even directly refugees close to her home countries and culture she chose to encourage them to do the perilous and costly journey to her country. With a fraction of the cost countries like Jordan, turkey, Lebanon could do much more...

So this is one aspect of unabated and total freedom of speech I kindly cherish, the fact that even if I strongly disagree with you on certain things... I agree on others.

3. And speaking of disagreement this is typically the problem of unstructured and ultimately weak army to practices such acts. It will create eternal resentment in the population exposed to such atrocities and make any victory at least costly or even be the first stone of a coming defeat.

So has this war criminal be kicked yet of IDF? Would be time... I don't believe that Isreal can be a reliable ally of America... Yes, right now they are totally dependent of the USA (just imagine if the USA started to support the Palestinians in their rights over their lands... The few second next to the announcement isreal is finished, capital pulled out, privates jet and a charter fleet taking off... Like Josephus or Berenice... They knew not to fight the Empire).

This is not a guy. Isreal is a Judaist theology hidden behind a veil of liberalism bent on conquering land belonging to private individuals to redistribute it on an ethnic basis. This guy is the chief rabbi... It's like a mullah integrated with the Iranians guards. So yes the words of this individual are important and may have consequences on the battlefield. Furthermore the infectious nature of them make them even more worth opposing... Even for the safety of Israelis women forced to serve under this flag lacking any other option...

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:36:16 PM

This is not a guy. Isreal is a Judaist theology hidden behind a veil of liberalism bent on conquering land belonging to private individuals to redistribute it on an ethnic basis. This guy is the chief rabbi... It's like a mullah integrated with the Iranians guards. So yes the words of this individual are important and may have consequences on the battlefield. Furthermore the infectious nature of them make them even more worth opposing... Even for the safety of Israelis women forced to serve under this flag lacking any other option...

So you've found one asshole in Jewist clerics.  So fucking WHAT?

Now go deal with the tens of thousands of assholes in the ranks of Muslim clerics.

Like this one, advocating sodomy for violent jihadists.

http://freedomoutpost.com/jihad-permissable-sodomy-bombs/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: