Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent price changes  (Read 899 times)
tkbx (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 11:33:19 AM

I can't be the only one thinking,

"Why the hell did I sell?"
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Canaanite

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:48:13 PM

when you speculate you actually gamble, there is no right or wrong. at that point of time you couldn't know that
maybe tomorrow everything will collapse by 50%

Did you consider to become a long time investor? (maybe have specific written exit points like a year from now and ect...)
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:27:51 PM

Do you play poker? If someone raises you pre flop and you have 2J than you should fold. Why? Because in most of the times you will lose. So if you lose and on the flop appears JJ2 you did not make a mistake.

If I had bought an substantial amount of bitcoins with 10$/BTC and the course is now at 60$ I would sell 1/3. So if the course crashes tomorrow I would have made a nice profit. The problem is: I did not have buy. So now I have to consider if I buy. I think it is too risky for me... Sad

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
lebing
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Enabling the maximal migration

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:30:17 PM

Do you play poker? If someone raises you pre flop and you have 2J than you should fold. Why? Because in most of the times you will lose. So if you lose and on the flop appears JJ2 you did not make a mistake.

If I had bought an substantial amount of bitcoins with 10$/BTC and the course is now at 60$ I would sell 1/3. So if the course crashes tomorrow I would have made a nice profit. The problem is: I did not have buy. So now I have to consider if I buy. I think it is too risky for me... Sad

In communist Russia, Bitcoin sells... you.

Bro, do you even blockchain?
-E Voorhees
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:42:37 PM

In communist Russia, Bitcoin sells... you.

In communst Russia there were no bitcoins. What do you want to say?

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:53:43 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2013, 11:12:56 PM by 100%digital

your not. permabear here. relax, this shit will stabilize -nothing really changed, btc is still 100% speculation driven. lots of hype recently (6months) regarding asic, have to understand btc is still in its infancy, many fundamental problems still need to be addressed.

I'm confident that most btc is horded, and will come back to earth at some point. seeing sub 20.00 btc??? i sure as fuck hope so Sad

EDIT: errrr, not sure how much has change since March 06, 2013 Sad you may be in for rough ride my friend...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: