Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 07:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Bitcoin will be worth in July 2017 ?  (Voting closed: January 12, 2017, 07:22:11 PM)
Below $500 - 6 (5.7%)
$500 to $600 - 3 (2.8%)
$600 to $800 - 17 (16%)
$800 to $1,000 - 41 (38.7%)
$1,000 to $1,200 - 10 (9.4%)
$1,200 to $1,400 - 6 (5.7%)
$1,400+ - 23 (21.7%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin will be worth in July 2017 ?  (Read 7208 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:10:40 PM

In July 2017 the price may still ranging between $ -800 $ 600 in my opinion. Since it is very difficult to raise the price of bitcoin and it was very takes a long process. But if bitcoin improved every day I'm sure the price of bitcoin July 2017 will be more than $ 800.
It depends on how the prices after new year if it remains at the current price range, or around $ 600- $ 650 I certainly agree with you if the price can reach $ 800.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:53:10 AM

I still believe in Kim Dot Com prediction/promise that his service Bitcache and Megaupload 2.0 will take bitcoin to new ATH of $2000 in 2017.
Also in 2017 we will probably have bitcoin network upgrades in place - I am talking about Lightning Network and SegWit - these 2 will boost bitcoin network and price will follow.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:59:05 AM

bitcoin will always grow, even in 2017. I suspect bitcoin will be more advanced in 2017, and possibly during the month of July, 2017, bitcoin prices will rise because of the use of bitcoin at that time increases rapidly. perhaps at that moment everyone may have their own bitcoin
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:01:51 AM

I still believe in Kim Dot Com prediction/promise that his service Bitcache and Megaupload 2.0 will take bitcoin to new ATH of $2000 in 2017.
Also in 2017 we will probably have bitcoin network upgrades in place - I am talking about Lightning Network and SegWit - these 2 will boost bitcoin network and price will follow.
we had plenty of similar stories in the past, that where left where they started, that is just being news in the distant, not precise future.
I won't count on the effect of such events unless they are realistically close to become real stories. Therefore, I wouldn't count on Kim either.

this space is intentionally left blank
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1259

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:36:12 AM

we had plenty of similar stories in the past, that where left where they started, that is just being news in the distant, not precise future.
I won't count on the effect of such events unless they are realistically close to become real stories. Therefore, I wouldn't count on Kim either.

I don't really believe on some certain prediction of people's about bitcoins price since no one can predict what will gonna happen to it in the future and i find also his basis are no guarantee that his prediction will gonna be happen, and o would rather believe if there's certain event that can help lift up the price like halving and that is the prettiest realistic to tell that price would really go up if that event will gonna be happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:56:37 PM

I don't really believe on some certain prediction of people's about bitcoins price since no one can predict what will gonna happen to it in the future and i find also his basis are no guarantee that his prediction will gonna be happen, and o would rather believe if there's certain event that can help lift up the price like halving and that is the prettiest realistic to tell that price would really go up if that event will gonna be happen.

That is certainly true, but you could see from the way they predict. Most of the people who made the right predictions is that they always see the data and they prefer predictions indeed obtained from valid data. You may not believe it, but the data is something that is very valuable to them in the benefit
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:00:04 PM

That is certainly true, but you could see from the way they predict. Most of the people who made the right predictions is that they always see the data and they prefer predictions indeed obtained from valid data. You may not believe it, but the data is something that is very valuable to them in the benefit

We cant really predict on bitcoins price since  no one really know on what would be the future would be.  As you said  people  could somehow  do make speculations and  predictions because they have basis ex. charts, which they could  get idea on the  price movement but  for me its still not a guarantee that we could  precisely predict the price.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:29:32 PM

What kind of data did you mean? Looking at the past charts may or may not help you in predicting the future trends. It is always easy after the events happen to look for patterns on the charts and say, oh there is one clearly visible here. But in reality, when the part of the chart on the right-hand side is blank, there are many ways equally likely to be the correct ones.

Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:45:23 AM

I think $800 by July of next year isn't asking too much. It might even go higher than that depending on the events that are going to take place in that span of time. We were at $400 for a while before the price reached almost $800, in a very short period of time, at that. I won't be expecting that much surge by next year since no halving event will happen until 2020. 2016 is still a few months away from becoming history and we still have some time to reach even $700.
jstern

Activity: 368
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:40:48 AM

I want bitcoin to be stable, so hopefully around $800. I wouldn't like for it to go up to $2,000 and then have a huge drop. That's not good for the coin.
AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:03:45 PM

I want bitcoin to be stable, so hopefully around $800. I wouldn't like for it to go up to $2,000 and then have a huge drop. That's not good for the coin.

I'm also hoping on the 800 dollar and maybe on a even higher price but we cannot predict this so we still have to see this with our own eyes, I really hope it will be worth a lot.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:45:27 PM

I'm also hoping on the 800 dollar and maybe on a even higher price but we cannot predict this so we still have to see this with our own eyes, I really hope it will be worth a lot.
If hope is all that we have, that doesn't look good. I agree with your statement: let's see it with our own eyes, instead of predicting, as predictions we can make here are very inaccurate.
Let's see first, if there is something like rising trend in the post-halving aftermath and then let's see the rest of the story.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:43:10 PM

If we'll by that time settle at least above $800 then it's a great thing for all of us as we all want to see a sustainable growth, instead of peaks that nearly always fall back down to lower levels than where they started.

Maybe that we in late 2017 finally can make an attempt to reach the much sought after $1000 barrier and demolish it. Just imagine the media attention that we'll see as soon as we hit $1000 again.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:12:09 AM

If we'll by that time settle at least above $800 then it's a great thing for all of us as we all want to see a sustainable growth, instead of peaks that nearly always fall back down to lower levels than where they started.

Maybe that we in late 2017 finally can make an attempt to reach the much sought after $1000 barrier and demolish it. Just imagine the media attention that we'll see as soon as we hit $1000 again.
Well, that would be great what you write, but let's put our feet on the ground for a while.
It was a very brief the visit we did at $800 level this year, and we went immediately down afterwards. Now, if we want to revisit that level, we need to have better arguments: either a solid fundamental development (I don't see that at the moment, but who knows?) or a pump bigger than this year halving pump (well, pumps are hard to predict until they happen).

ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:40:27 AM

Bitcoin price would reach $1000 dollars in july 2017.
Bitcoin has already faced three bubbles.
I guess this will be the fourth bubble.
We can note that bitcoin price has not faced a decline in past few months.
More people are getting aware of bitcoins and more companies are accepting bitcoin as a payment method
which will also be an important factor for rise in bitcoin prices by july 2017
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:21:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629813.0

This is my prediction for the short. According to that price will range in july 2017 somewhere between $720 ~ $880

There will be fair chances of reaching this levels, though in the end it might even go further up. In the end nothing is sure, because i think the resistence will start to be strong above 900
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:04:09 PM

July 2017 pff it's difficult to look into the feature but my best realistic guess would be 7-800$ not much more.
We have to stay realistic and right now bitcoins price is not really going up with drastic speed as it should be doing.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:37:53 PM

to me the price of bitcoin will be trading about 1500$, and the reason is that as it is expecting that the price of bitcoin will cross 1200$ invest few months or just at the end of 2016, therefore in 2017 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 1500$.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:35:28 PM

We cannot really predict this but lest hope on the 800 dollar range, I think there is a good chance it will hit this amount.
The bitcoin is growing and it also has a good future a head on the market.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:46:09 PM

to me the price of bitcoin will be trading about 1500$, and the reason is that as it is expecting that the price of bitcoin will cross 1200$ invest few months or just at the end of 2016, therefore in 2017 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 1500$.

Bitcoin farmers are waiting to renew their miner hardware, which usually happens at the end of the year. So this year, we'll start seeing the results of the halving which happened a few months ago. By the next year, I predict a price of up to 100x of the one at the moment of writing this post ($604). This means $60.400, yes. Sounds like a dream, but this dream became true in 2013 when nobody EVER thought Bitcoin is able to rise so fast, so high. That was the test for this year, when things are going to get real. Do you really think Bitcoin having 9 numbers is just a coincidence? In years, a satoshi will be as much as a faucet pays today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: