Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: advertise your website for free!  (Read 442 times)
Tholek.White (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:02:25 PM

www.paid-tasks.com

FREE 25 COINS WHEN REGISTERING

Paid-Tasks is a new type of ptc/gpt system with a few pretty decent features, hardly any bugs and with a lucky wheel, lottery system your are good to go!

We offer so many different types of ways that you can make money while your relaxing on bitcointalk or doing nothing at all.

Right now the advertisements are free and you gain a bonus of 25 coins when registering, also keep in mind no black-hat activity websites this is a pure white-hat website thanks.

Here's the wheel:

https://i.imgur.com/I2r2P9y.png

Here's the Lottery:

https://i.imgur.com/g4ySTvV.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:59:17 AM

The website look quite new and promising but in order to attract people to advertise you need to let us know the number of registered user you have and those online, that feature could really add more to peoples interest.
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:20:29 AM

Right about now I have 32 register members has I only uploaded the files yesterday I'm currently campaigning my SEO campaign. Thanks for your nice little boost.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 02:35:13 PM

Just joined to test. Site must show more trust as ssl validation. Second tried for advertisement it only have paypal. And you must describe who is your audience.

And it seems so time taking procedure as few already tried with same concept.

You can bring innovation by embedding bitcoin within it as all payments as completion of task and all will be send with bitcoin payments.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Honestly , I like this kind of sites , and I have been working with similar sites for long time , but your site seems new , I advice you to advertise it in bux sites like paidverts or trafficmonsoon or others , that will attract more users and testers . I am also will try it later if it pays in Bitcoin .
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:09:12 PM

Honestly , I like this kind of sites , and I have been working with similar sites for long time , but your site seems new , I advice you to advertise it in bux sites like paidverts or trafficmonsoon or others , that will attract more users and testers . I am also will try it later if it pays in Bitcoin .

Thanks for your reply Jack1111, It is new, already going to be looking in to this. Thanks Again! We will integrate a payment gateway for bitcoins at a later date.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:50:18 PM

Can I advertise for my blog which is not related to bitcoin ? Please tell me if I can and if possible you can contact me whenever possible .
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:06:48 PM

Can I advertise for my blog which is not related to bitcoin ? Please tell me if I can and if possible you can contact me whenever possible .

Yes you can anything that is not black-hat but pure white-hat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: