Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:59:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the USA influence in Turkish events?  (Read 1969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8248

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:25:22 PM

Well the government demans US to give Fethullah Gülen to Turkey

Please, put the proof of such demand.
Proof of what? The relations between Gülen Movement and the Turkish Government have been very bad for the last few years. The government claims this was their job, Erdoğan said that they demand him from the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_government_%E2%80%93_G%C3%BClen_Movement_conflict

Well the government demans US to give Fethullah Gülen to Turkey but US denies. Fethullah Gülen's organisation is like a cult, government was very close with them, doing all sorts of stuff with them but they became enemies with Erdoğan later than.

Turkish here, feel free to ask me any questions.

Excellent!
  Why do you consider them a cult?
Why do you not consider Erdogan as a member of this cult given the close, symbiotic relationship Gulen and Erdogan shared as they proffered democracy to the Turks and rose to power?

Because they're Islamists as well, having their own school courses which are over religious and stuff.

Erdoğan was very close with the Gülen Movement before like I said but now they're enemies, I wouldn't consider him a member of this movement.

Okay.  Now, Russian media is saying that the coup attempt was caused by Erdogan's support of Islamist groups in Turkey and that the army felt that Erdogan wasn't putting enough pressure on IS.  So it seems like he is still close to the movement in this case.

Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 03:26:22 PM

Like I said everything looks fishy about what happened these days.

The CIA and Pentagon FAIL is so big, that no one believe.

CIA put Turkey on the same level as Egypt or Lybia.

Now, Russian media is saying that

They have no Idea about Turkey, and no one from them talk turkish language.
The ugly ZOG Media.

oli123123
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:31:29 PM

Well the government demans US to give Fethullah Gülen to Turkey

Please, put the proof of such demand.
Proof of what? The relations between Gülen Movement and the Turkish Government have been very bad for the last few years. The government claims this was their job, Erdoğan said that they demand him from the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_government_%E2%80%93_G%C3%BClen_Movement_conflict

Well the government demans US to give Fethullah Gülen to Turkey but US denies. Fethullah Gülen's organisation is like a cult, government was very close with them, doing all sorts of stuff with them but they became enemies with Erdoğan later than.

Turkish here, feel free to ask me any questions.

Excellent!
  Why do you consider them a cult?
Why do you not consider Erdogan as a member of this cult given the close, symbiotic relationship Gulen and Erdogan shared as they proffered democracy to the Turks and rose to power?

Because they're Islamists as well, having their own school courses which are over religious and stuff.

Erdoğan was very close with the Gülen Movement before like I said but now they're enemies, I wouldn't consider him a member of this movement.

Okay.  Now, Russian media is saying that the coup attempt was caused by Erdogan's support of Islamist groups in Turkey and that the army felt that Erdogan wasn't putting enough pressure on IS.  So it seems like he is still close to the movement in this case.

I don't know man this seems really fishy or unorganised. Like most soldiers didn't shoot, just surrendered and the angry mob beat them, killed some of them. People are in like celebrating like they're the guardians of democracy and stuff (pro government people and Islamists) one thing is for sure, this will help Erdoğan getting more powers and the presidency system.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:32:19 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 03:43:55 PM by Masha Sha

they better not think touching anyone wearing the American flag... I understand that Obama may not even do anything in such a suicidal event... At least with the trump admin it would be clear as water.

Like I said everything looks fishy about what happened these days.

The CIA and Pentagon FAIL is so big, that no one believe.

CIA put Turkey on the same level as Egypt or Lybia.

Now, Russian media is saying that

They have no Idea about Turkey, and no one from them talk turkish language.
The ugly ZOG Media.

Please don't involve the pentagon... However it would be even if I don't believe the typical level of systemic incompetency expressed by the educated fools of the cia and the even more incompetent workers of the state dept...

Now about your comment on ZOG media... They have to lay ground for either their chosenites project of isreal taking over the world or more certainly their lack of faith in the US Constitution and Bills of rights... They whoreship Isreal and the United Nations...

The US Constitution and bills of rights only... kerry seems really incompetent... I will not insult Lavrov or the flower of the East in comparing them to such a mediocre individual... Keep biking dude... It's enough for you. Deeply I think it's because Obama isn't the type of guy to like to be with people smarter and more competent than him... Again Trump has no problem with that... Victory above all else... Being in a team as the weakest link means that one the team is great, secondly that making it is in itself a proof of competency and ultimately a great opportunity to improve and learn!

And to comeback to the ZOG media... How is Brianna going? Seems that the hasbara has issued directives... They are useful to watch to understand what they try to achieve... Understanding the ennemedia, to the point of being able to anticipate them render them weaker as a lamb.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 03:36:37 PM

they better not think touching anyone wearing the American flag...

Really?
Some of them are just in Refrigerator, i think.

Masha Sha

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:48:00 PM

they better not think touching anyone wearing the American flag...

Really?
Some of them are just in Refrigerator, i think.

Sadly I can't refute you under Obama and the ZOG control its impossible to know... The narrative at all costs...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 03:57:03 PM

The death toll from Turkey's failed coup, where a military faction took control of tanks, helicopters in an attempt to overthrow the government, rose to 265, a Turkish official said on Saturday.

The toll included 161 mostly civilians and police officers, and 104 coup supporters, the official said.

(Reporting by Ayla Jean Yackley and Nick Tattersall; Editing by David Dolan)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-casualties-idUSKCN0ZW132

How Much US citizens "disappear" in Turkey?

Masha Sha

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:00:03 PM

The death toll from Turkey's failed coup, where a military faction took control of tanks, helicopters in an attempt to overthrow the government, rose to 265, a Turkish official said on Saturday.

The toll included 161 mostly civilians and police officers, and 104 coup supporters, the official said.

(Reporting by Ayla Jean Yackley and Nick Tattersall; Editing by David Dolan)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-casualties-idUSKCN0ZW132

How Much US citizens "disappear" in Turkey?

According to Obama and ZOG admin O. All is good, all is well, eat your gmo bathed in glysolphate pop corn paid by EBT while watching the new show on teeeveee! What did Nero do while Rome burned?

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:43:25 PM

New armed clashes in Turkey.

jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:54:28 PM

that coup smells really fishy
oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:16:56 PM

New armed clashes in Turkey.
Um what? When? There haven't been any clashes recently, just some soldiers surrendered to police after firing a couple shots on air.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

Um what? When?

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5oJiqXJCdQ

2. Istambul Airport Base - 11 arrested

oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:23:20 PM

It happened like 5 hours ago and it isn't really a clash, there hadn't been a firefight or something like that they just arrested 7 soldiers. - Konya
It was similar in Sabiha Gökçen too, some soldiers just shot a few shots on air after seeing the police and the police arrested them without any firefight.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:38:35 PM

it isn't really a clash

People Stay in Offices around the Globe and need to publish News, so them call anything as clashes.
Here we have the Signature Compagn Whores, there is Pageviews whoring.

oli123123
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:59:14 PM

it isn't really a clash

People Stay in Offices around the Globe and need to publish News, so them call anything as clashes.
Here we have the Signature Compagn Whores, there is Pageviews whoring.
'Signature Compagn Whores'? I'm not doing any spamming or stuff I don't even send posts a lot. But you're right, it's very hard to find accurate information these days, it's mostly exaggerated.
CroSani

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:06:54 PM

I think Erdogan is bad politician for Europe and America and good for Turkey.Whs that country attack wasnt better organised whyy because we in Europe domt want Erdogam to be president of Purkey.Yea that is true America was trying to move that Erdogan to destroy Turkey bad they failed.

NSFW you are so hot sexy girl <3 <3.I never see you online in cam sexy chat why I am so unlucky.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:00:49 PM

I think Erdogan is bad politician for Europe and America and good for Turkey.Whs that country attack wasnt better organised whyy because we in Europe domt want Erdogam to be president of Purkey.Yea that is true America was trying to move that Erdogan to destroy Turkey bad they failed.
He is bad for Russia too.  Who are the allies of Erdogan? He doesn't seem very popular on the northern hemisphere.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:00:05 PM

erdogan is no good for any place
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 04:10:47 PM

erdogan is no good for any place

Is there in Turkey the Elections? Impeachment?

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 07:21:45 PM

Gülen, whose extradition the United States require the Turkish authorities
 set up an international terrorist network and
have over 40 years of experience in training of terrorists.

the Turkish Consul General in Georgia Temiskan Yasin.

https://life.ru/t/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/879429/konsul_turtsii_obvinil_fietkhullakha_ghiuliena_v_podghotovkie_tierroristov_v_shkolakh_ghruzii

Creating "international terrorist network" from USA territory and training of terrorists,
what for fucking hole is this country USA?

Here is ambassador of NATO country in Georgia speaking.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: