Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Casascius Silver/Gilt MS-69 - Starts @ 1BTC  (Read 1415 times)
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

I was going to auction off a few more, but after that sales price I guess not.

Really?  I would think that getting more than double the face value is a pretty good sell.  Add to the tripling of price of bitcoin to fiat since the original minting, and to me, it looks like you did pretty well.

These coins sold for 3-3.5 BTC for a long time.

In the "good old days" they did. I would call this price a fluke for the current market though. I do have more of these I would sell...
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:28:43 PM

In the "good old days" they did. I would call this price a fluke for the current market though. I do have more of these I would sell...

2.2BTC

*ducks to avoid brick that Blazed tosses*
Candsno8

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:58:51 PM

Do you still have more available, Blazed?

Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 01:45:05 AM

Do you still have more available, Blazed?

I have one graded MS-68 if interested?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:20:25 PM

Ahhh, more proof that despite the auctions in BTC, the drive of value is still coming from how much fiat one has to unload to buy one.

Nah. Premiums were higher when BTC was considerably more than it is now. I think premiums are related to more general hype cycles but I'm curious to see what the future holds.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:57:39 PM

Ahhh, more proof that despite the auctions in BTC, the drive of value is still coming from how much fiat one has to unload to buy one.

Nah. Premiums were higher when BTC was considerably more than it is now. I think premiums are related to more general hype cycles but I'm curious to see what the future holds.

I gotta agree with this. There appears to be cycles when it comes to Casascius Coins. The premiums are low right now, which means a good time for buyers... not so much the seller. Hence why a lot of people are keeping hold of their coins.. and I don't blame them.

We need new blood on the market. That is something that will help trigger the demand again.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 04:11:19 AM

I gotta agree with this. There appears to be cycles when it comes to Casascius Coins. The premiums are low right now, which means a good time for buyers... not so much the seller. Hence why a lot of people are keeping hold of their coins.. and I don't blame them.

We need new blood on the market. That is something that will help trigger the demand again.

Well, I am fine with selling at current market rates so come and get them!
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:03:42 AM

But.... I thought you didn't want to sell any more MS69 Silver Gilts?! I had to go hunting for one elsewhere instead Tongue

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:17:13 AM

But.... I thought you didn't want to sell any more MS69 Silver Gilts?! I had to go hunting for one elsewhere instead Tongue

I am out of those that I would be willing to sell. I heard MS-68 was just as good though  Tongue
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:54:34 AM

I am out of those that I would be willing to sell. I heard MS-68 was just as good though  Tongue

PM me the price you want for it.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:57:10 AM

I am out of those that I would be willing to sell. I heard MS-68 was just as good though  Tongue

PM me the price you want for it.

PM me too Tongue

I'm not the most acquainted with the collector community... What's the market rate, as of now? I'll cross this information with past sales and other users, so no sneakies Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Blazed (OP)
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 01:35:57 PM

I have 3 coins I would sell...

2013 Casascius Silver/Gilt MS-68
2013 Casascius Silver MS-68
2013 Casascius Silver Half MS-68

Price wise I am flexible and would cut a deal if someone wanted all 3...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: