Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i got negative trust without any reason :(  (Read 1819 times)
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:16:17 AM

In this forum you can not expect anything else. There are so many trust abusers here who will abuse you and will call you the same .

Look clearly before making any statement.

I have already looked. May be you need to wear spectacles .
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:18:18 AM

In this forum you can not expect anything else. There are so many trust abusers here who will abuse you and will call you the same .

I thought , DT member only will give red trust rating only if they doing scam activity
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:20:54 AM

Do not worry...one can live with negative red trust.
My members see from themselves that I'm honnest and was always honest.
My members see that my systems were always and are real economical systems.

Without any reason certainly  does not exist...
For me the reason was that people trust negatively if they do not understand a system even if the system is honest.
It is hard for some people to understand that a webmaster can offer satoshi to investors.

Say I offer satoshi for free...you are red trusted because people have electricity cost and electricity is not free.
Say I offer satoshi if you pay 0.001BTC...you are red truted because people say you are a ponzi runner.

You can do something and it's opposite...for both you are redtrusted...

Advice:
Never say this forum is for free...because you have electricity cost...(lol)

Never say by winspiral's u2 system you earn for free because you spend electricity and time...you will be red trusted for promoting lies...best is for you to take the free satoshi and say nothing like 300 people or so do.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 08:32:12 AM

All accounts were enrolled in  same signature campaign that has a special rule: - "No alts allowed" and he still joined it without noticing rules. And by joining signature campaign, participant agrees to follow every rule which he didn't.

Feedback is accurate and there is no doubt about it.

I thought , DT member only will give red trust rating only if they doing scam activity

Is scamming is the only reason for a red trust?  Roll Eyes one might be cheating giveaway also. There are pretty many ways in which users have got a red trust.

abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:37:15 AM

All accounts were enrolled in  same signature campaign that has a special rule: - "No alts allowed" and he still joined it without noticing rules. And by joining signature campaign, participant agrees to follow every rule which he didn't.

Feedback is accurate and there is no doubt about it.

Is scamming is the only reason for a red trust?  Roll Eyes one might be cheating giveaway also. There are pretty many ways in which users have got a red trust.

I think you have lost it. No alt accounts means I do not have authority to post from any other alt account which I followed seriously.

Giveaway cheat is also a scam and it can be mentioned there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: