Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you always do after you lose in Gambling?  (Read 2952 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:23:57 AM

Im just curious on what are the reactions of the people lossing in gambling and why they still gambling even though they are wasting there money. What are the motivations they use to play back again.

i rarely make bets anymore, mostly because i am busy these days and also because price has gone up a lot so i don't like losing bitcoin anymore.

but i always have a fixed funds for gambling that when i lose that i give up for the period like that month and will come back with that fixed funds the next month to continue playing.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:32:23 AM

i think about rebetting, but if i don't have more betting money, i get frustrated, and try to relax by going to eat or taking a walk

From my point of view it is better to get stop because re-betting doesn't come with guaranteed success, if we have something interesting to do in real life than we can forgot about our lose easily, going out and walking is also good to get relax after a stressful session.
LiQuidx

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:34:19 AM

I think the reactions of all people losing will be quite similar... Of course it always depends on the amount you lose on how extreme the reaction will be.. Personally since I'm not gambling huge amounts I may get a bit frustrated but that's for about a minute... Then move on.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:11:58 PM

What you always do after you lose in Gambling? Ok my answer of this question is next...After  lose im betting more and more to return but result is same and of cours  lose much

So you just keep playing over and over till all is lost? Bet  more and more is not a good idea if you want your money back rather just stop then to chase and try win what you lost.

Why would you choose to gamble again after of your loses? It is better to quit as early as you can. Gambling is not for you to stay. Just save that money you will use to gamble, I think it is better for you and you can earn by saving it.

He use to play gambling  even if he loses more because i think he used to it , i also think that he is no longer a gambler who's having fun in gambling he maybe addicted to it
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:36:56 PM

What you always do after you lose in Gambling? Ok my answer of this question is next...After  lose im betting more and more to return but result is same and of cours  lose much

So you just keep playing over and over till all is lost? Bet  more and more is not a good idea if you want your money back rather just stop then to chase and try win what you lost.

Why would you choose to gamble again after of your loses? It is better to quit as early as you can. Gambling is not for you to stay. Just save that money you will use to gamble, I think it is better for you and you can earn by saving it.

He use to play gambling  even if he loses more because i think he used to it , i also think that he is no longer a gambler who's having fun in gambling he maybe addicted to it
It is really hard to convince people to stop gambling when they are addicted already because they will not listen anyway. Let them learned in the hard way and we should be accomplish as we already do our job to help them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:40:31 PM

I feel personally and seen few that they cry or shout or get angry on themselves when they realize that they were winning in beginning  but since they played for too long the result was obvious a loss. Since the longer you play you will lose in the end.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:45:47 PM

Im just curious on what are the reactions of the people lossing in gambling and why they still gambling even though they are wasting there money. What are the motivations they use to play back again.
I neither cry nor feel happy, I know before betting that I am fucking with my life and money. I sometimes win and then I stop betting and if I lose, I never come back to the website soon enough. That's my story of gambling. Yes, many cry and even beg for consolation on loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gloug33

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:53:21 PM

I just go near a wall and strike my head off of it just because I can't stop myself from losing more even after being completely out of funds in one go everytime.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:00:51 PM

after losing I don't do anything lol the money was destined to be lost anyway just a matter of time sadly Cheesy

Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:21:40 PM

I just go near a wall and strike my head off of it just because I can't stop myself from losing more even after being completely out of funds in one go everytime.

I hope you can reduce to conduct gambling, for I see you included one person who easily give in and despairing. You too have dreams and ideals that are very high in gambling, so you too excited in the bet and using strategies that carelessly
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:03:19 PM

I don't rage, this is maybe the worst thing you can to when loosing in gambling. When I loose money, I just keep my calm and stop investing. Every single time I invested more, I lost. What I'm doing.. oh well, I'm just stopping for the day. Tomorrow is a day too, right? Cheesy
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:11:09 PM

Just step away from the table. Take a break or grab a drink to relax a bit.
If you lose you know you can try again and apply a better winning strategy.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:30:43 PM

Before when I was playing to earn money from gambling.

I do shout most of the times, especially when I lose a big amount of bitcoin,
I think it is around 0.25, and that makes me pissed of totally wherein I want to break my laptop and throw my phone away.

But now I do play just to entertain myself and I don't have a plan to bet a high amount of bitcoin again.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:53:07 PM

Before when I was playing to earn money from gambling.

I do shout most of the times, especially when I lose a big amount of bitcoin,
I think it is around 0.25, and that makes me pissed of totally wherein I want to break my laptop and throw my phone away.

But now I do play just to entertain myself and I don't have a plan to bet a high amount of bitcoin again.
That's good to hear, tat you wont bet high again, but im sure you'll always be tempted. Better stay away mate.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:32:24 PM

I don't rage, this is maybe the worst thing you can to when loosing in gambling. When I loose money, I just keep my calm and stop investing. Every single time I invested more, I lost. What I'm doing.. oh well, I'm just stopping for the day. Tomorrow is a day too, right? Cheesy

Rage is for little kids. If you know the odds are small and you lose you must take it like a man.
Getting angry will only make you look pathetic and it won't help your cause... period.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:33:58 PM

Rage is for little kids. If you know the odds are small and you lose you must take it like a man.
Getting angry will only make you look pathetic and it won't help your cause... period.
but i have full control over my self. i do not let it feel to my kids that what had happen. it is my fault and only i have to bear it. although some time become more difficult to bear but still i try my best.
PhilPrime

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:04:12 AM

usually i shut down my computer without closing all application that open. and unplug it even if its not finish shutdown. especiall when i won a huge profit and bet it all again because of greediness then lose it. Embarrassed

i wish never learn how to gamble. that my biggest mistake in my life. im sick of it . hahah

Mark02

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:12:34 AM

usually i shut down my computer without closing all application that open. and unplug it even if its not finish shutdown. especiall when i won a huge profit and bet it all again because of greediness then lose it. Embarrassed

i wish never learn how to gamble. that my biggest mistake in my life. im sick of it . hahah

Great ! Hahaha Cheesy you already loose your money from gambling then you will soon loose your laptop. Hahaha Cheesy kidding men. But for me, when I loose on gambling, I do close my PC (but in proper way) then I have some coffee to relax and I play again and thank god, That was effective, I've recovered my lost using that and makes me some profit. But now, I quit gambling because of my studies and I want to have a full time in trading.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:12:53 AM

I don't play with excitement and to get frustrated like this, I always like to play with some good safety for my bet, I never exceed from my daily limit and that is why if ever I had bad luck and lost all of my bet than just simply go out for walk and make me tired to sleep well.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 01:46:53 PM

It is really hard to convince people to stop gambling when they are addicted already because they will not listen anyway. Let them learned in the hard way and we should be accomplish as we already do our job to help them.
But the thing is, don't let our mind or emotions dictate us. We can really get addicted if we do.
If we are always losing money in gambling I don't think I can stay longer in that situation.
Because for me, I don't want to waste more money because of this, there is no fun part of losing money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: