Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UN Gun control.... GO!  (Read 3598 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 06:39:54 PM

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=25786065&topic_id=24584158

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:32:53 PM

The UN is not going to take our guns.  Roll Eyes

Our own government cant even do that. The UN? I have seen those guys in combat and they run from gunfire. Can you imagine how they would wet their pants facing a rural American militia? Pfft, we would take their guns.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 07:56:40 PM

I have seen those guys in combat and they run from gunfire.

I need to see a video of you actually watching them running from gun fire..... or it didn't happen LOL
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 08:07:28 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2013, 12:55:17 AM by RodeoX

I have seen those guys in combat and they run from gunfire.

I need to see a video of you actually watching them running from gun fire..... or it didn't happen LOL
haha. I don't have video of it. But tonight I will check to see if can find some of me running away. I did a lot of running away in the Balkans and elsewhere. But in all seriousness, the troops I met there were not eager to fight. Now the Guatemalans, they were batshit-crazy to mix it up. Real warriors (unlike me) run toward the sound of gunfire.    

EDIT:
I am being to tough on the UN. They do what they can, but they are normally stationed in a disaster.
Anyway this is the closest I could find. And it's not really related. lol
Haiti during Operation Uphold Democracy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 08:13:39 PM

Tricky, tricky.  If they attempt to take our guns by force, they'll get an equal amount of force in lead headed back at them Tongue  Likely, they'll attempt to pass laws and guilt trip you into doing it.  Nobody responds well to force, but an idea can spread like wildfire, and if people get the idea in their heads that "guns are bad mmmkay", it's game over from then on out.  From what I've heard, these folks calling themselves librarians--libertarians?--one or the other, agree with the above Mr. Mackey reference.

Resistance is futile, filthy hu--I mean, honorable citizens!  And remember, the UN loves you very much.  Mwah!

Now get back to work.

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 11:45:21 PM

From what I've heard, these folks calling themselves librarians--libertarians?--one or the other, agree with the above Mr. Mackey reference.

I've yet to meet a libertarian who was for gun control... you must mean librarians. Many of them are liberals, and liberals love gun control.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Limie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 11:50:48 PM

I think that gun control is a mute point. The bottom line for me is simply this: If people weren't so sick and stupid then they wouldn't be so fucked up! I guess that is a not so eloquent way of saying that the real problems are education and health care. Guns are a tool just like a car...or a chainsaw! Just gotta be smart enough to know not chop somebody's head off or drive through a marathon.  Roll Eyes

XRP- rJZrZTkMYrqe94c1V6KS1gbYpcaJRQqcd8
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 12:01:07 AM

From what I've heard, these folks calling themselves librarians--libertarians?--one or the other, agree with the above Mr. Mackey reference.

I've yet to meet a libertarian who was for gun control... you must mean librarians. Many of them are liberals, and liberals love gun control.

I'm mistaken then--am I referring to democrats?  I'd read it on the comments section of a contemporary republican-influenced website (bad mojo but I'm guilty!) and they were all blaming liberals for advocating gun-free zones.

Edit:  I see my mistake now Grin  Apologies!  Liberal =/= Libertarian

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 12:15:49 AM

Those librarians and their radical extremist late fees.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 10:42:24 AM

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:11:28 AM

I have a friend in the Philippines where guns were recently banned. There is now a rash of hit and run armed robberies there. Recently, her neighbor (a relative) was gunned down for the cash he was carrying in a money belt. It happened in broad daylight by a masked motorbike rider. I am not against guns, but we need reason to guide our lawmakers.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 12:18:50 AM

I have a friend in the Philippines where guns were recently banned. There is now a rash of hit and run armed robberies there. Recently, her neighbor (a relative) was gunned down for the cash he was carrying in a money belt. It happened in broad daylight by a masked motorbike rider. I am not against guns, but we need reason to guide our lawmakers.

So, what you're saying is, they took the guns away, and crime rates went up?

Who could have possibly predicted this?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 12:53:37 AM

You would think that would be obvious to legislators. Unless you have a kingdom with cameras everywhere, the killers have little to fear.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 01:02:07 AM

You would think that would be obvious to legislators. Unless you have a kingdom with cameras everywhere, the killers have little to fear.

I think you are ascribing to the legislators more ability than is warranted.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 04:22:07 AM

Even a kingdom of cameras can't stop masked men... hehe they'd have to have a build that is unmistake able or the like.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 05:19:36 AM

Even a kingdom of cameras can't stop masked men... hehe they'd have to have a build that is unmistake able or the like.
Yeah they use body mechanic analysis. The cameras can tag heat signatures of their vehicles and can track the perps just about anywhere. Besides, most crooks are dim and get caught. Gunmen tend to live a life of violence and it's rarely for very long.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 05:55:23 AM

Yeah they use body mechanic analysis. The cameras can tag heat signatures of their vehicles and can track the perps just about anywhere. Besides, most crooks are dim and get caught. Gunmen tend to live a life of violence and it's rarely for very long.
Imagine how short that career would be if more victims were armed.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:04:41 AM

Imagine how short that career would be if more victims were armed.
Certainly someone carrying large amounts of cash would take precautions, including a firearm. In your home, a weapon should be recommended. However, most of the time guns are used in random situations where you would not be prepared for the element of surprise.

FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:12:32 AM

Guns are a tool just like a car...or a chainsaw!

Been absorbing NRA memes a little too much without thinking for yourself?

You can think too if you try! What do people use cars for? What happens to the economy when all cars (and trucks) are no longer available for use?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 07:55:02 AM

I'll just leave these here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attack_on_the_Dutch_Royal_Family
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Reza_Taheri-azar_SUV_attack

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: