Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have any Canadians received their batch #1 Avalons?  (Read 4112 times)
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 04:57:16 PM

I dont to stress you.... but at this point ... most likely your package has been lost (mishandled)

The only thing can help you is Yifu gives you details info of the shipment, pray that he bought insurance for it.

Its not uncommon when they use HK forwarder.

My relative used import goods from wholesaler in China thro DHL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 11:04:33 PM

At first I thought I did not, but apparently ngzhang e-mailed me the DHL tracking number but sadly it ended up being flagged by gmail as spam (go figure) so I did not notice it until much much longer after.

So those of you who are waiting please check your spam boxes and mail filters..you just may have something from the avalon team.

allinvain,

May I ask if you could please check something on the DHL tracking number for your received Avalon shipment?-- How many days between the first "shipment information received" event and the next tracking event (presumably package pick-up)?

3 days.

allinvain, did it show any tracking progress or did it go from waybill created to delivered? Thanks.

Well, like I said, I did not have the tracking # until AFTER I got the unit, so I wasn't able to follow the package on its journey.

Have you tried to contact the Avalon team, check your spam folder, call DHL or Loomis Express( the company which will deliver your unit!).

tripper22 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 12:05:25 AM

At first I thought I did not, but apparently ngzhang e-mailed me the DHL tracking number but sadly it ended up being flagged by gmail as spam (go figure) so I did not notice it until much much longer after.

So those of you who are waiting please check your spam boxes and mail filters..you just may have something from the avalon team.

allinvain,

May I ask if you could please check something on the DHL tracking number for your received Avalon shipment?-- How many days between the first "shipment information received" event and the next tracking event (presumably package pick-up)?

3 days.

allinvain, did it show any tracking progress or did it go from waybill created to delivered? Thanks.

Well, like I said, I did not have the tracking # until AFTER I got the unit, so I wasn't able to follow the package on its journey.

Have you tried to contact the Avalon team, check your spam folder, call DHL or Loomis Express( the company which will deliver your unit!).

I think you misunderstood my question. Can you see the progress of the package on the DHL website or did it go from waybill created to delivered? I have a tracking number but it hasn't moved or been picked up in 3 days.
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 12:41:56 AM

allinvain,

3 days.

I think you misunderstood my question. Can you see the progress of the package on the DHL website or did it go from waybill created to delivered? I have a tracking number but it hasn't moved or been picked up in 3 days.

Oh sorry, yes I did misunderstand your question. Yes I can see the progress of the package. Hope this helps in some way.

xempew

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:26:13 AM

Oh sorry, yes I did misunderstand your question. Yes I can see the progress of the package. Hope this helps in some way.

allinvain:

On your Avalon shipment destined to Canada, what was the update "Location" on first package scan when reaching the Americas?  Was it a US city or Canadian?

I'm curious if they're landing in a city on the west coast first like Vancouver, or some U.S. hub of theirs before coming to Canada.

Thanks.

In Satoshi We Trust.
StringTheory

Activity: 69

Making Sense of Things

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:17:54 AM

I wonder if there is some sort of issue with Canadian customs versus US and other countries.  I am wondering about the turnout in South American countries and Eastern Europe as well.  Hope you receive your units in a timely manner, will be following your posts.

ST

Successful Transactions: jayson3 +1
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2013, 05:32:01 AM

allinvain:

On your Avalon shipment destined to Canada, what was the update "Location" on first package scan when reaching the Americas?  Was it a US city or Canadian?

I'm curious if they're landing in a city on the west coast first like Vancouver, or some U.S. hub of theirs before coming to Canada.

Thanks.

I would imagine it all depends on where the package is destined to go. I bet they have multiple sorting facilities/hubs. For me it says "Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA" So it's hitting USA first. I do not know if they even have a sorting hub in Canada.

nbtcminer

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 04:00:09 PM

Hey Tripper,

Did you end up getting your units yet?
tigereye

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 05:43:31 PM

I'm in Canada.

Avalon Received: March 21
Breakeven (USD): March 24
Breakeven (BTC): 75% there as of this post. Estimated BTC breakeven will be April 12th which accounts for the expected difficulty jump to ~7.8M tomorrow.

If my posts have helped, consider leaving a tip! 1AE5e56ivvaGMJJmLrZoLgiZXPx93CddyA
tripper22 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 06:18:56 PM

Hey Tripper,

Did you end up getting your units yet?

Not yet. My miner is still in Hong Kong.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: