Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Bitcoin price now will be Stable or it will sti go up???  (Read 1229 times)
senyorito123 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:11:06 PM

Hi guys i want to get your thoughs about bitcoins price for this month or even in future, do you think bitcoins will stable for this succeeding months? Or it will surge up to the top?.

Because i really wondering what will happen now since halving is done.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 12:40:18 PM

Hi guys i want to get your thoughs about bitcoins price for this month or even in future, do you think bitcoins will stable for this succeeding months? Or it will surge up to the top?.

what we can do now is  just wait.   btw,why do you want the opinion of others about what will happen to bitcoin price after this month or that month and so on? just wait and see the result yourself in the upcoming months.  actually there is no one who can predict  the price of bitcoin. even if someone tells you that the price of btc will be something in next few hours, days or months , is a lier.   bitcoin is totally unpredictable. you  should not believe anyone's words on this topic.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:07:32 PM

it is hard to say, it can move up tomorrow or it can stay stable this month and the month after it .
although i think the later is going to happen because in the last halving it took 2-3 months before the price started to rise up and before that it was stable just like now. so it is possible that history repeats itself.

Buying the dip...
fireball4

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:25:57 PM

well these weeks i am sure that bitcoins price will stay for some time stable, and then it should rise from 630$ to 900$ or if we will be lucky, to 1000$ and more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 02:52:29 PM

bitcoin needs to grow a lot bigger and become a lot more popular to reach the stability you are looking for, that is what the mass adoption stage will bring to bitcoin.

but since we are far from that day, price will still remain volatile and the current stable price is temporary. so soon price will start going up again after whales decided they have accumulated enough BTC

--looking for signature--
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:08:45 PM

well these weeks i am sure that bitcoins price will stay for some time stable, and then it should rise from 630$ to 900$ or if we will be lucky, to 1000$ and more
i  think that the price of the bitcoin is going to be stable for some time right now but in my opinion we might see some bigger growths in the near future too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:25:14 PM

for now i am fairly sure that the price will stay relatively stable in the coming weeks. but after that the market action will be back again taking the price to over the $700 price level again. i would just keep holding till next year. don't sell your coins at current prices if you don't make at least $100 profit per coin.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:25:32 PM

in my opinion stable prices in bitcoin aren't good because for my trading activities i won't get any profit from it and now i had stop trading bitcoin for the time being because the movement prices are too slow even yesterday in my local exchange no movement for the prices and that's why currently trading bitcoin aren't profitable for me
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:39:43 PM

For a month it was completely stable with minute fluctuations, everyone was thinking that the price now came to stability and it will be its stability point, but from a few days I am noticing that the price once again started to increase slowly, I Think it will increase more.

Hire me for your campaign management
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

Most likely to go down in the near term. Why? Just look at the major exchanges. Chinese exchanges are lagging behind the Western ones. That's never a good sign. Chinese have cooled down on bitcoins recently. I think many Chinese speculators have moved on to the next new thing to speculate on, now that bitcoin halving had come and gone without a major price boost to bitcoin. We are a sitting duck at this moment, at the whim of the whales and market manipulators who are chomping at the bits to SHORT the market again and again. Do not get raped by these f*ckers.

elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:24:37 PM

Could go down too, don't?

But I don't think it will. In my opinion price will stay stable for some time, then start to grow.

Will be a slow grow, but once the uptrend is confirmed, the rise will be quicker
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

I am only seeing lots of reason for price to get pupmed after few weeks or after few months. And till we see that good pump, i think price will swing around 650$ to 700$ range.

skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:31:00 PM

i think bitcoin rise up its price day by day too faster , like as before one week bitcoin price was $660 and today price of bitcoin is $679 its proof that bitcoin will be more rise up its price and bitcoin will be most stronger currency in the future than other currency .
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:50:03 AM

i  think that the price of the bitcoin is going to be stable for some time right now but in my opinion we might see some bigger growths in the near future too

Well thats what i am expecting really price would surely stable for this month since halving is officially finish im pretty sure people now are settled first their profits and used their money for any other investments or any other ways to earn, but really there are high possibilities that bitcoin will soar for next month since we all know already that this coin ia profitable and seems big whales might stake and make some moves to lift those price up.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:19:41 AM

i do not think that bitcoin will be more stable it price because bitcoin get a start move to rise up its price too much faster .
senyorito123 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:37:57 AM

Well im thinking really the price for this month will be steady but i keep looking to price if the up will continue, but im doubting to stake since price for todays are untrustable to invest with, and for saying that bitcoin will possibly go to 1k$? I think its very impossible for this state because we know that halving is done and halving time are the one who can stretch the price and thats the reason im doubting to spend my penny to bitcoins for now. But really who knows all things may happen since theyre are history that bitcoins price are soaring high for more And maybe it will occur this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 03:15:34 AM

Well im thinking really the price for this month will be steady but i keep looking to price if the up will continue, but im doubting to stake since price for todays are untrustable to invest with, and for saying that bitcoin will possibly go to 1k$? I think its very impossible for this state because we know that halving is done and halving time are the one who can stretch the price and thats the reason im doubting to spend my penny to bitcoins for now. But really who knows all things may happen since theyre are history that bitcoins price are soaring high for more And maybe it will occur this year.

Logically that all makes sense, but very little of the BTC price is based on that.  It's mostly hardcore fans of BTC that are ride-or-die investors, and the whales that use those people to make money.  Any little sign of a price raise is going to be seen as a delayed rise from the halving, and people are going to try to milk it to the next bubble.  Whales will allow it to pump up nice and high before cashing out and making the price come back tumbling down, much like it did in the last rise to 1k.

All it takes is enough hype and we can skyrocket for no particular reason, so when we actually have a half-decent one I'd hold on tight for the show that's going to happen.

mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:04:43 AM

Bitcoin will have its all time new high price within this year.
Cause ive recently saw some articles on bitcoin that its price will skyrocket will record a new high price when halving starts.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 05:58:21 AM

the general consensus seems to be that the more stable bitcoin becomes for a long time the more likely we are to have a large upwords spike like back in 2012-2013 but weather or not we will get that rise is yet to be seen. Im hopeful that we do get it but not confident.

btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:00:27 AM

It will go up slowly i think.But nothing can be predicted on bitcoin thats i learned over time every time predictions of even experienced peoples go wrong and bitcoin show us just complete different thing.
But in my opinion its gonna increase and reach 800$ within some months.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: