Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:41:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin PTC/GPT site  (Read 1139 times)
Tholek.White (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:58:29 PM

What ways could I develop this in to a bitcoin PTC/GPT site

http://paid-tasks.com

I have implemented a wheel of fortune and also a lottery ticket system but I would like your suggestions on how I can improve it to become more of a bitcoin environment.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:07:38 PM

Make a pay-to-install or pay-to-download. Also add a survey which will pay bitcoin every completed task.
It also will be nice if you can pay daily or after reaching a minimum amount. I used to earn bitcoin from this kind of app before but they no longer pay now.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:12:03 PM

Make a pay-to-install or pay-to-download. Also add a survey which will pay bitcoin every completed task.
It also will be nice if you can pay daily or after reaching a minimum amount. I used to earn bitcoin from this kind of app before but they no longer pay now.

I will look in to this but I might implement a payment gateway to pay out bitcoins. Yeah I agree will change this to everyday and payouts is at the the minimum of $2.00 payout. Thanks for your advice! Really appropriate it.
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:31:59 AM

Still looking on ways to improve this ptc/gpt, can anyone provide me with any advice?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 02:14:51 AM

I have implemented a wheel of fortune and also a lottery ticket system but I would like your suggestions on how I can improve it to become more of a bitcoin environment.

One thing that a bitcoin user would want to notice to a website is the bitcoin logo. this will let them inform that they could win or use btc on the site.
That will add up to its bitcoin environment as well.  you can definitely earn users thru this.
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:17:59 PM

One thing that a bitcoin user would want to notice to a website is the bitcoin logo. this will let them inform that they could win or use btc on the site.
That will add up to its bitcoin environment as well.  you can definitely earn users thru this.

I will think about the logo and see how I can implement some sort of logo that shows everything but including bitcoins when I actually find a way to add something that is bitcoin based. I might look into some sort of game added where you can earn bitcoins from.
Deuceisgood

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:23:32 PM

Find another btc PTC site and mimic the features you find most relevant or important. I earn a little bit at Dollarrewardz.com, but I cannot say there aren't better sites. They pay directly to a btc wallet or issue BTC-e codes, among other payout methods.

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:47:17 PM

If I were you I would invest changing the design of your website, it looks so old.
Maybe you can check where are your users coming from and if you have lots of non-US then you may include another languages.
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:32:37 PM

Find another btc PTC site and mimic the features you find most relevant or important. I earn a little bit at Dollarrewardz.com, but I cannot say there aren't better sites. They pay directly to a btc wallet or issue BTC-e codes, among other payout methods.

I may actually looking in to this.

If I were you I would invest changing the design of your website, it looks so old.
Maybe you can check where are your users coming from and if you have lots of non-US then you may include another languages.

I am going to do a whole theme revamp, so if you like what you see now, wait to theme i redone. Smiley

Thanks for your advice both of you!
Tholek.White (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:56:59 AM

Sill looking for someone to produce an idea that no other ptc/gpt site as done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: