Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vericoin VRC ICO three days away!!  (Read 2112 times)
warr1979 (OP)

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:58:37 PM

Can't wait so ready to trade SOME VRC for VRM!!  I know most here are into pump and dumps and catching any wave you can.  But a coin 2 years old with developers that have constantly improved the protocol and actually umm care its exciting times coming up!! So if you haven't heard of Vericoin check it out!! Join the fun!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:06:21 PM

they also invented the ETH rollback / hardfork ... what is VRM?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:09:19 PM

I believe he is talking about Verium = VRM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1540023.0
warr1979 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:29:26 PM

They invented the roll back?? You mean Bitcoin never rolled back?  Also VRC rolled back due to a theft not due to poor code that was exploited.  But all that matters is market cap not facts.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:30:35 PM

Yeah not sure what there is to be excited about. Vericoin was the first to rollback a hack.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:32:03 PM

They invented the roll back?? You mean Bitcoin never rolled back?  Also VRC rolled back due to a theft not due to poor code that was exploited.  But all that matters is market cap not facts.

Rolling back due to theft is not a good enough reason to destroy the social contract. It sets a precedent for future thefts.

Having a block chain where you have "do-overs" is no better than using the current federal reserve funny munny system.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:59:12 PM

Rolling back due to theft is not a good enough reason to destroy the social contract. It sets a precedent for future thefts.

Having a block chain where you have "do-overs" is no better than using the current federal reserve funny munny system.

Yeah Smoothie I think your missing the point here, the rollback was to support its community and investors and supporting your so called social contract. The hack was the fault of a poorly run exchange and no fault of the code/coin or developers.

I totally support the return of funds do to theft, this whole notion of crypto being a this holy thing that can never be touched is bull. The crypto evangelists need to take a real look at the real world and realize that this is an unattainable notion that crypto/blockchain can never be touched or altered is unachievable.

Just think in the real world, your telling someone to invest in crypto and you tell them "Oh yeah and if some steals your money your screwed, we can could do something but we can't because it goes against the blockchain bible!"

In my opinion the power of crypto/blockchain is the ledger, the indestructible history of transactions, the consensus of the users....but thats just my opinion .
yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:04:36 PM

Yeah Smoothie I think your missing the point here, the rollback was to support its community and investors and supporting your so called social contract. The hack was the fault of a poorly run exchange and no fault of the code/coin or developers.

I totally support the return of funds do to theft, this whole notion of crypto being a this holy thing that can never be touched is bull. The crypto evangelists need to take a real look at the real world and realize that this is an unattainable notion that crypto/blockchain can never be touched or altered is unachievable.

Just think in the real world, your telling someone to invest in crypto and you tell them "Oh yeah and if some steals your money your screwed, we can could do something but we can't because it goes against the blockchain bible!"

In my opinion the power of crypto/blockchain is the ledger, the indestructible history of transactions, the consensus of the users....but thats just my opinion .

+1
MAD945

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:25:34 AM

+1

Word!
warr1979 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:58:39 AM

Exactly as they talk about this holy thing there either announcing their pump and dump coin or there promoting the next pump and dump coin. 

The Vericon developers are some of the most ethical  people I have meet.  YES they rolled it back but what did they do was IMPROVE PoS protocol with PoST.  They vowed NEVER to roll back the coin why cause they fixed a flaw.  They CONTRIBUTED (Wow what a notion) to this fucked up world called crypto.  They keep on CONTRIBUTING with Verium as a POW tied to a PoST.  Facts are if your talking about transmission of currency Vericoin is better then Bitcoin.  Soon when you talk about Mining Verium will be more efficient and more profitable IF given the chance then Bitcoin.  But since its not getting spammed and pumped to holy high hell no one cares.  I know we all care about ourselves but why doesn't main stream people  know or really care to know about crypto cause of people in this community acting like there wolf of wall street while telling people there changing the world.   Rant over.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:30:17 AM

Can't wait so ready to trade SOME VRC for VRM!!  I know most here are into pump and dumps and catching any wave you can.  But a coin 2 years old with developers that have constantly improved the protocol and actually umm care its exciting times coming up!! So if you haven't heard of Vericoin check it out!! Join the fun!!

It would be more prudent for the vericoin developers to just give up on the coin and start anew than doing this scheme that is copied from NXT. With NXT I don't mind that they're doing it because they are just doing it for the very purpose of reviving the platform. But for vericoin everyone in the community knows about the story of the attack and the roll back and they have not really recovered from it. That makes the whole thing scammy. This is just my opinion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:50:17 AM

I will post this when Ford announces they are making cars now with Hemp based fuels..
http://www.hempcar.org/ford.shtml

..because it would be the same thing of course.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:56:24 AM

They invented the roll back?? You mean Bitcoin never rolled back?  Also VRC rolled back due to a theft not due to poor code that was exploited.  But all that matters is market cap not facts.

He is NOT missing the point just echo'ing many of our sentiments.
He's right.

Corrupting the system is not "good for investors"
Just because your kids ask for candy, cookies & ice cream for dinner every night
..does not mean you should give it to them.

Besides look where it got them ..they are rolling out a scam ICO  Cheesy
..because no one gove two shits about Vericoin.

Take My Money Now ?

I Would Have burn my money before giving it to them for their scammy ICO bullshit.
See how that relates ?
And yeah i posted pictures here burning with fire FIAT to prove it.

Oh and what was VRC's dev teams grand coding accomplishments again ? (as boasted about in the 1st post)

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:17:15 AM

I do think so too. Let me ask you a question. What do you think of Ethereum's hard fork? Yes we frown upon it, but do you think it will hinder its success in the future? Will Vitalik be able to say the end justifies the means in the end?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
warr1979 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:38:52 PM

It would be more prudent for the vericoin developers to just give up on the coin and start anew than doing this scheme that is copied from NXT. With NXT I don't mind that they're doing it because they are just doing it for the very purpose of reviving the platform. But for vericoin everyone in the community knows about the story of the attack and the roll back and they have not really recovered from it. That makes the whole thing scammy. This is just my opinion.

So quitting on a coin and taking the improvements on a new coin is cool but doing the right thing and improving on the fundamentals isnt? WOW.  Oh and basically EVERYTHING IS A COPY OF BITCOIN.  You act like all they did was copy and past and have done nothing else for two years.  They took an unfortunate situation and improved it.

Why didnt they start a new coin when it would have been the easy way out cause they have a conscience they actually care about the people that invested their money in THEM.  Everyone here is so jaded on scams that when someone doesn't scam them they attack them.  Sorry the vericoin developers didn't screw over the people.  Also and FYI the vericoin developers did NOT want to do an ICO.  The community did they wanted to have a chance to get some verium especially those like myself who don't mine coins. So before you attack and call them scammers and they just want to get paid research.  Research the facts that 50% of the ICO will be staked and not touched.  Only 10% is going into development. With the rest going to third party projects and marketing.

scam
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

Tell me where the scheme and where is the fraud?
warr1979 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:53:50 PM

They invented the roll back?? You mean Bitcoin never rolled back?  Also VRC rolled back due to a theft not due to poor code that was exploited.  But all that matters is market cap not facts.

He's right.

Just because your kids ask for candy, cookies & ice cream for dinner every night

Besides look where it got them ..they are rolling out a scam ICO  Cheesy

Take My Money Now ?

I Would Have burn my money before giving it to them for their scammy ICO bullshit.
See how that relates ?

Oh and what was VRC's dev teams grand coding accomplishments again ? (as boasted about in the 1st post)

When you have this

Trust: -8: -3 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

What ever you say is irrelevant
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:21:23 PM

ok "Full Member"

Guess what NOOB with expert opinions.. the Trust System gets abused here.
Now you know.. have any other questions for me NOOB ?

And where is the fraud ?
No point in re-typing out what YOU just said.. scroll up  Wink

oooh la la we got ourselves a "Full Member" here with OPNIONS !!!1111

Okeedokey then..
TAKE MY MONEY NOW !!!!!

PS:
My neg rating is because people don't like my "FUD" and.. i insulted the people of Alberta Canada  Cheesy
..has nothing to do with my level of trust worthiness.
It's ok though.. since your a NOOB here i don't expect you to know how the system works.

Let me know if you have any questions champ.

MAD945

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:57:42 PM

ok "Full Member"

Guess what NOOB with expert opinions.. the Trust System gets abused here.
Now you know.. have any other questions for me NOOB ?

And where is the fraud ?
No point in re-typing out what YOU just said.. scroll up  Wink

oooh la la we got ourselves a "Full Member" here with OPNIONS !!!1111

Okeedokey then..
TAKE MY MONEY NOW !!!!!

PS:
My neg rating is because people don't like my "FUD" and.. i insulted the people of Alberta Canada  Cheesy
..has nothing to do with my level of trust worthiness.
It's ok though.. since your a NOOB here i don't expect you to know how the system works.

Let me know if you have any questions champ.

Wow, looks like a you stuck a nerve warr1979! lol Whatever you do don't talk about Spoetnik's trust level! haha

Sorry Spoetnik we don't have time to get to HERO status! As I see you have lots of time to be a keyboard cowboy with opinions!

Hey your right there Spoetnik, everyone has opinions including yourself.

He's right.

Besides look where it got them ..they are rolling out a scam ICO  Cheesy

Take My Money Now ?

See how that relates ?

Uhm no one was asking for "candy, cookies and cream for dinner every night"? Someone came in the middle of the night and ran sack the whole house. Big difference, thats the power of crypto currency is that we can rollback time, you may not like it but thats just your opinion shared by some but not all.

Theres more activity on Vericoin's blockchain then most coins, more wallets holding balances, more active stakers, more actual users. Just because the price is not as high as others doesn't mean shit. I'm looking at actual users not people trading on exchanges and not actual using the product.

The dev's have developed to new algo's PoST and PoWT which solve a lot of issues that Bitcoin and others have not solved, plus the development of Verium which will be running on the same blockchain as Vericoin working together to secure the network. Merging a PoS and PoW on the same blockchain is a brilliant idea have the best of both Pos and PoW.

Oh and by the way ICO was not the idea of the developers but voted by the community, so take your scam accusation and stuff em!

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:59:44 PM

topic title say VRC = Vericoin

I have some cents of VRC Cheesy I am rich?
MAD945

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:37:09 AM

topic title say VRC = Vericoin

I have some cents of VRC Cheesy I am rich?

Hahahaha Idiot!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: