Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best documentary: Al Jazeera the califat series  (Read 288 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:54:50 PM

Sadly I have no link to offer yet (will be updated). Very informative, world class...

There is one thing I didn't understood who is believing the that the Calif must be from the lineage of the Prophet? Those are wrong and mistaken in their understanding of the faith.

Second remark apparently the first 4 were quite remarkable men... Then the umyads sucked... Lavish, arrogant, indulging so common, classic and modern at the same time :-).

I very encourage anyone to watch it... Waiting for the others episodes!!!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:11:50 PM

Episode 2 debriefing ;-) welcome to the south side of Chicago:)

The Shias are right, the words are clear. It was Ali to lead. However after Ali, I agree with the Sunnis that it couldn't have been one of Ali choosing or descendants. The words were only directed toward Ali.

What was the reason of the tribal rebellion? Hmm hmm...

Baker chosing Omar? What a scam.

So it's a take over by the Umayyad. They even persecuted the first Muslims... Easy to understand. They join to betray. They wanted the wealth... Miscreants ;-)

The disaster was that Ali wasn't chosen. Then after him there is no need for a leader.

This episode seems to relate the stories of gamgbangers in Chicago south side ;-) at a bigger scale...

The Christians didn't aim to conquer, but to free the birth place of the Christ to be able to go there in peace in pilgrimage... Big difference ;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:29:31 PM

yes that is what i am hearing about this from my friend. so i am thinking to study it in detail. you know Al Jazeera is one of our favorite channel and we i like to hear news on this channel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: