Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make $5-$10 per hour trying any of these 7 simple online jobs. Price $0!! FREE!!  (Read 3610 times)
MicrosoftMike (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

http://www.postloop.com/
https://www.mturk.com/
http://www.slicethepie.com/
https://www.writersdomain.net/
http://www.clickworker.com/
http://www.cashcrate.com
http://www.ebates.com/

Postloop l Non
Postloop is a paid to post site. A variety of blogs and forums want traffic to help increase their google page rank and allow them to get established as site. Postloop helps these sites by paying people to visit these sites and post threads and responses on forums and blogposts. Postloop desires high quality posts and wants the sites they represent to get high quality traffic. This is why their pay their writers very well.
Income Potential: $5-$10/hour

Mturk
Mturk stands for Amazon Mechanical Turk. It is a site where a variety of submitters will pay individuals for completing a variety of tasks. There is a wide variety of tasks from transcription to surveys. If you are diligent you can earn a good income here.

Slice The Pie l Non
Slice the Pie is a site that links up aspiring musicians with reviewers. You, the reviewer, listen to different artists and songs and then rate and review the music you listen to. Musicians get quality feedback on their work and you earn some income. By writing quality reviews your rating will increase. Earning potential starts at around $6/hour but once you build up your rating you should be able to earn closer to $10/hour.
Income Potential: $3-$6/hour

TextBroker
WritersDomain
There is a variety of content writing sites out there. These are two of the most popular. They give you a topic to write on and some basic stipulations. Once you meet those stipulations you can get your article approved and get paid. It takes a little bit to get approved for these sites. Most require some sample work and that you pass a test.

Clickworker l non
This site pays you complete a variety of tasks. Most are menial and easy. Though there are some that take some time and talent and will reward you for that. Average pay is pretty good if you work quickly and efficiently.

CashCrate l non
This site can be tricky to earn a decent minimum wage on. If you just fill out surveys or watch videos you will earn less than is optimal. My trick is to complete trial offers that either have a free signup period or a sign up cost that is less than the reward. Then I just cancel the trial after its over and pocket the difference. This does sometimes require long times on hold as you wait to cancel. Overall it works pretty well and can give you a decent income when there are offers available.
Income Potential: $3-$20/hour

Ebates l non
This site isn't a task based site. Instead it is a simple cash back site for buying online. In fact, its the best cash back site out there. Works great for a variety of things while working online. From simply saving a little more on your purchases to earning a few percentage more while drop shipping. Easy sign up and browser add on. So its a sign up and forget it type site until you start receiving checks.
Income Potential: Varies

TIPS ARE WELCOME : 34hMdkxBvjvX9V2G1fC8EAy9Hde9frb4SM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:11:42 PM

Nice list of legit paying site FYI it is not always possible to earn $5 per hour on this site due to a very low payout but i agreed with you that they are legit and paying.

MicrosoftMike (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:17:19 PM

Nice list of legit paying site FYI it is not always possible to earn $5 per hour on this site due to a very low payout but i agreed with you that they are legit and paying.

Thank you for the comment, yes some sites may not make you the $5 per hour but if you can put 1 hour to each site per day it should earn you something.. better than sitting looking at the computer screen all day while earning nothing but sore eye's Smiley
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

But all those sites are non BTC related right?
I mean in terms of payment. Have checked two of them and both have withdraw to bank or paypal only. Also quite big amount of personal data is required to register Sad
Did you OP got any payment from those that you can confirm?
Anyway thanks for that fine list, good thing that you decided to publish it for free.
I think people sell stuff like this with far less info.

white.walker

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:38:17 PM

thanks for the list o.p , there is some useful info here but the payout is pretty low (still there are people ready to do it). You should check out usertesting.com

This is one of those very simple to use programs.  The idea is that people have their websites reviewed by you an end user.  They take a screen-cast video of what you are doing and a recording of what you are saying and they pay you for your time.  Test take no longer than 20 min.  Each Test they will pay you $10.00.  They also have a shorter test that is 3-5 minutes long and they will pay you $3.00 per user testing peek test.  Some test are designed to run longer but those tests will pay you extra.

You get paid into your Paypal account exactly 7 days to the second from completing your test , you can earn like $30 in an hour.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MicrosoftMike (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:54:53 PM

thanks for the list o.p , there is some useful info here but the payout is pretty low (still there are people ready to do it). You should check out usertesting.com

This is one of those very simple to use programs.  The idea is that people have their websites reviewed by you an end user.  They take a screen-cast video of what you are doing and a recording of what you are saying and they pay you for your time.  Test take no longer than 20 min.  Each Test they will pay you $10.00.  They also have a shorter test that is 3-5 minutes long and they will pay you $3.00 per user testing peek test.  Some test are designed to run longer but those tests will pay you extra.

You get paid into your Paypal account exactly 7 days to the second from completing your test , you can earn like $30 in an hour.

WOW never heard of this but will be certainly trying it out right away!!

Thanks for the info
white.walker

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:59:08 PM

Thanks for the info

get a gook mike , apply for it, you have to complete a random 10 mins test and if you pass you will be accepted in a week. Watch a few youtube videos for user-testing 5 star test, the site is legit and it pays . Search on google about user-testing payments for proof (if you want any)

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
MicrosoftMike (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:14:05 PM

Thanks for the info

get a gook mike , apply for it, you have to complete a random 10 mins test and if you pass you will be accepted in a week. Watch a few youtube videos for user-testing 5 star test, the site is legit and it pays . Search on google about user-testing payments for proof (if you want any)

why should i have to pay upfront for a service that pays me?
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:24:18 PM

I have worked on mturk, slicethepie and clickworkers for several years and I can affirm that these are really legitimate sites that have been paying for long, although it is true that it is a bit hard to achieve that rate (5/10 dollars per hour) especially for people that live out of the United States because of the scarce opportunities for them.
white.walker

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:43:41 AM

Thanks for the info

why should i have to pay upfront for a service that pays me?

you are not paying anything , i just asked you to get a good mike or headphone (your choice) so the audio you record sounds professional. Its really imperative to get atleast 4 stars in your screening and using bad quality mike will just be a waste of time and they won't approve you.

white.walker

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:47:09 AM

I have worked on mturk, slicethepie and clickworkers for several years and I can affirm that these are really legitimate sites that have been paying for long, although it is true that it is a bit hard to achieve that rate (5/10 dollars per hour) especially for people that live out of the United States because of the scarce opportunities for them.

yeah it is especially hard in tier 3 countries where job pays are ridiculously low. Have you tried using a vpn for complete duration of time till you get paid ? Since i know from personal experience that clickworker bans people using vpn's .

ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:54:58 AM

i dont wanna work just give me free coins!
CoolMcqueen

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:00:29 AM

nice list there -
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:15:40 AM

I appreciate this and I must commend your willingness to share, however the problem I have is the issue of PayPal as I Dont have access to it. Is there any other one that pays with Bitcoin or Perfect Money as this are the e-currency I have access to and I believe others are here looking forward to that opportunity. Hoping for your reply...my 2 cents... Thanks
ricku

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:13:16 AM

Thank you for the comment, yes some sites may not make you the $5 per hour but if you can put 1 hour to each site per day it should earn you something.. better than sitting looking at the computer screen all day while earning nothing but sore eye's Smiley
Nobody can argue this fact that working with them is better than just sitting down and watch T.V  Grin Grin also most job there are for the USA residence which is another limitations.

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:25:07 AM

nice list, will try it right away

thanks!
white.walker

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:51:17 AM

I appreciate this and I must commend your willingness to share, however the problem I have is the issue of PayPal as I Dont have access to it. Is there any other one that pays with Bitcoin or Perfect Money as this are the e-currency I have access to and I believe others are here looking forward to that opportunity. Hoping for your reply...my 2 cents... Thanks

well they can do wire transfer when you reach a amount greater than $50 i guess. There maybe extra charges for wire transfer or check but that's what you have to do since you don't have any other option. A site that pays money via bitcoin is very rare to find (perfectmoney on the other hand is quite popular and some of the above listed sites may be able to help you with that)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: