Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:58:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 45975 times)
miss.mighty (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:26:01 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 09:25:52 AM by miss.mighty

To be deleted or removed.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:24:35 AM

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been into adult cam world for almost 10 years now spending enormous quantity of time and having fun (and not just that). I believe that is quite big amount of experience to learn and discover a lot of interesting things. What I am offering here within the thread (let's say just one of them i know) is access to 99% of the livejas live private shows absolutely free of charge. To be clear and not miss understood what you will be able to do is :

- You will be able to enter into 99% of the lj privates (anytime).
- With a little more effort you will be able to watch privates for unlimited time (free of charge).
- You will NOT be able to chat with the model but only to see what is happening in private (I guess we all know what happens in private anyway).

Before making any sale, I will reply to you with a bit closer details after which I will leave you to offer me a price.

Few more side notes:
- If you are smart enough, after I share with you how to do this, I hope you will keep it for yourself only not sharing or posting it just like that everywhere around. The less people use it, the longer it will work.
- As I am completely new member at this board it is your pure will would you trust me or not. However, I am sure that the member who will try it will confirm it's working great within thread replies.
- If necessary, I can send a screen shot to anyone of the forum Staff via PM as a confirmation that this does really work. I'll leave to you to choose any lj model.

Looking forward to your PM's, miss.mighty

Why can't I watch the other 1%, what category do they fall under?
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:57:39 AM

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been into adult cam world for almost 10 years now spending enormous quantity of time and having fun (and not just that). I believe that is quite big amount of experience to learn and discover a lot of interesting things. What I am offering here within the thread (let's say just one of them i know) is access to 99% of the livejas live private shows absolutely free of charge. To be clear and not miss understood what you will be able to do is :

- You will be able to enter into 99% of the lj privates (anytime).
- With a little more effort you will be able to watch privates for unlimited time (free of charge).
- You will NOT be able to chat with the model but only to see what is happening in private (I guess we all know what happens in private anyway).

Before making any sale, I will reply to you with a bit closer details after which I will leave you to offer me a price.

Few more side notes:
- If you are smart enough, after I share with you how to do this, I hope you will keep it for yourself only not sharing or posting it just like that everywhere around. The less people use it, the longer it will work.
- As I am completely new member at this board it is your pure will would you trust me or not. However, I am sure that the member who will try it will confirm it's working great within thread replies.
- If necessary, I can send a screen shot to anyone of the forum Staff via PM as a confirmation that this does really work. I'll leave to you to choose any lj model.

Looking forward to your PM's, miss.mighty
Give vouches and then we will see if it is real or not
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:23:37 AM

miss.mighty the service you which to render does not have any valid proof yet and your account is a brand new but if really you are in need of a sale and you are serious about it you should offer some vouch copies.

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:50:43 PM

@Valzador:
From all the models I was able to watch their pvt shows I have found only 1 which failed. I am not sure for the reason why that happened. Anyway, it's 1 of more than 100 I have tried for past few years so I am very pleased with it.

@golapani, @ricku, @MicrosoftMike and all the others:
Asking to give away my method for free only to get positive vouches neither was fair neither was nice from you. If you were really interested to help and give positive vouches to me, you could ask me for a series of a screen shots as a proof that my method works and is legit. If you wanted to buy method you could kindly ask the same. Being a new member here does not mean that I am dumb or so.

As I have clearly stated at the end of the thread I will repeat again:
If necessary, I can send a screen shot to anyone of the forum Staff via PM as a confirmation that this does really work. I'll leave to you to choose any lj model.

It will not be too hard for me to do the same for anyone who is interested to buy or leave a vouch. Feel free to choose any lj performer you like.

Best regards, m.m
golapani

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:02:41 PM

@Valzador:
From all the models I was able to watch their pvt shows I have found only 1 which failed. I am not sure for the reason why that happened. Anyway, it's 1 of more than 100 I have tried for past few years so I am very pleased with it.

Asking to give away my method for free only to get positive vouches neither was fair neither was nice from you. If you were really interested to help and give positive vouches to me, you could ask me for a series of a screen shots as a proof that my method works and is legit. If you wanted to buy method you could kindly ask the same. Being a new member here does not mean that I am dumb or so.

If necessary, I can send a screen shot to anyone of the forum Staff via PM as a confirmation that this does really work. I'll leave to you to choose any lj model.

It will not be too hard for me to do the same for anyone who is interested to buy or leave a vouch. Feel free to choose any lj performer you like.

Best regards, m.m

Not nice? What are you three year old kid? Everyone knows you are make in guise of a female .dont try to play seduction or emotional here .give vouch copies to reputable members .we dont give shit to screenshots .we have seen scammers here before .
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:19:48 PM

@Valzador:

Best regards, m.m

Not nice? What are you three year old kid? Everyone knows you are make in guise of a female .dont try to play seduction or emotional here .give vouch copies to reputable members .we dont give shit to screenshots .we have seen scammers here before .

Excuse me, what is not clear to you ? Would you like to see and my personal ID so I get vouch that I am a female and not a 3 year old kid ? Vouch from you "reputable" member with "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" notice at his profile ?

I have clearly described what I am offering and also offered proof before making any trade. I have NOT asked of you or anyone else to give positive vouches for me. I am new around and will make my positive reputation slow and hard way. Rome was not built in one day so neither my reputation will be. However, it will be honestly earned.

And, by the way, only I know how much time and effort took me to discover all the things I know about adult cam sites, and not just livejasmin.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 04:23:17 PM

Hi. You dont seem to understand how vouch copy works on this forum.
You have a fresh account and to be honest you are obliged to give one or two copy's of your method, to high rank or high trust member that will be interested, for free.
That person, after reviewing this trick/hack will write a comment about legitimacy of this method. None of the forum staff will care about this enough to check your screenshots.
Its not designed to rob you, it is for your future buyers safety.  
If you cant comply with this, than your trades in here will be very difficult.

Foref1982

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:26:08 PM

Yeah a free vouch helps you as a seller, without a vouch from a Snr Member and above you won't get even a single interest from the buyers. Take advise from people who have been on this forum for a while, maybe where you usually sell it doesn't require this but here it ends up helping you as the seller to receive that feedback from a trusted member. Admins won't even bother looking at this thread or vouch for you like other forums.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:35:36 PM

You have a fresh account and to be honest you are obliged to give one or two copy's of your method, to high rank or high trust member that will be interested, for free.
That person, after reviewing this trick/hack will write a comment about legitimacy of this method. None of the forum staff will care about this enough to check your screenshots.

Thank you both for the explanation of how the things work here. Looks like I will wait for some time and eventually after some time decide on my own who I am going to give copy of my method in order to get positive vouch. If I decide to do so at all. If not, I will not sell anything. However, it will not be end of the world.

Furthermore, what I do know is that Livejas, beside MFC and CB is one of the most popular adult cam sites. Being able to enter any PVT you would like to see or watch for free is like a holly grail.

Best regards and thank you again, m.m
golapani

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:47:05 AM

Thank you both for the explanation of how the things work here. Looks like I will wait for some time and eventually after some time decide on my own who I am going to give copy of my method in order to get positive vouch. If I decide to do so at all. If not, I will not sell anything. However, it will not be end of the world.

Furthermore, what I do know is that Livejas, beside MFC and CB is one of the most popular adult cam sites. Being able to enter any PVT you would like to see or watch for free is like a holly grail.

Best regards and thank you again, m.m
Seriously why kids on weed even think about signing up on these forums?
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:42:46 AM

Updated with "method in action" screenshots.

m.m
anachronisticdude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:18:34 AM

For it to better serve its purpose, you should also make us able to see that you have 0 credits and you're still accessing private Wink
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:46:45 PM

For it to better serve its purpose, you should also make us able to see that you have 0 credits and you're still accessing private Wink

Yes, I agree with that. You are completely right and I was never thought about that. It will need a bit more playing with the browsers and tabs but i'll try to do that.

However, I am not sure how much will that help. I am saying this because I could easily use account with credits to enter pvt and make a "screen shot of method in action" showing an account with 0 credits at the same time (in case my attention is to scam anyone).

Even with that, it would be "my word" (which many of the people around see as a fairy tale) against the rest of the world which I am fine with anyway.

Thank you for the suggestion, I do appreciate it (I'll make and this screen shot combination).

m.m
anachronisticdude

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:50:14 PM

I wonder why people in this thread are doing all this talk about vouch copies instead of proposing the evergreen escrow method?  Undecided 
I suppose offering escrow will save you from having to demonstrate anything to us, miss!
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:05:31 PM

I wonder why people in this thread are doing all this talk about vouch copies instead of proposing the evergreen escrow method?  Undecided 
I suppose offering escrow will save you from having to demonstrate anything to us, miss!

I have never before heard of escrow. Looking at it's page now I am getting the picture what it is about and what kind of service it offers. As far as I can see, those are serious contracts between sellers and buyers. Using it's services for such kind of the things like I am offering makes not much sense. Neither of us here is speaking about tens of thousands of $. I would not be surprised if their fee would be a lot higher than the actual amount of $ I am willing to accept. Furthermore, this may look as a joke to them and I am even not sure would they be willing to accept such a deal like this one I am offering. In total, to much complication for such a small and irrelevant thing like this is.

My biggest issue here is trust as I am newbie around and I do understand that completely. I saw ton of scam at the Internet and even had experience with some non polite, bad persons which scammed me. However, that is life and I am not going to cry. It was my fault for believing them. By time, we all learn our lessons.

So, I'll be patient, wait for the right persons and smile on all this Smiley
ThaPinsel

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:25:59 PM

those girls are so UGLY now i can not eat for a week  Cry
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8009

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:28:52 PM

Has anyone looked at the images yet?  Seriously, would anyone here pay to see that?

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8009

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:29:21 PM

I know.  I wish I could unsee those images!
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:32:37 PM

Yes agreed.

Where I come from those two would be called slappers, like to slap it around a lot.

And its gone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: