Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mini virtual reality 3d video glasses for phones.  (Read 249 times)
worhiper_-_ (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:21:36 PM

OK so. i really want to buy this product https://www.fasttech.com/products/2021/10023264/5030001-leji-vr-mini-virtual-reality-3d-video-glasses.
But i got no idea how it works exactly.
Does it make the Video look more 3D like?
 Can i watch 360 videos with it?
I want to buy this more for the 360  videos.But i got no idea if it actually does that since i don't see any cable connecting to the phone. Only the lens that maybe are making the video look more 3d. Tell me your opinions about such glasses.

Also an extra question.
My phone is on its way here so...
what extra accessory or good, would you suggest me buying?
i will buy a power bank, a bluetooth earplug so that Wires don't get in my way.
Xiaomi miband 2 , a mixza sd card 120Gb sd card, maybe a selfie stick  with a mirror for the Main camera.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:24:11 AM

It works via sliding your phone in it.

Your phone projects the images and you view it via the lens. Same as how google cardboard would work. Its not like oculus rift and htc vive which are stand alone headsets.

Not too sure how the quality would be like but you can definitely view 360 videos and stuff. Personally i'd rate it moderate quality. Universal vr headsets always suffer alignment issues. You can check out one of the many vr apps on google playstore.

If you have a samsung s6 / s7 you should consider the gear vr instead. You can pm me for more info. Im a VR enthusiast.

Also an extra question.
Xiaomi miband 2 , a mixza sd card 120Gb sd card, maybe a selfie stick  with a mirror for the Main camera.

I guess all the above mentioned products are essential. Not too sure about the selfie stick though.  Roll Eyes

As far as powerbanks go, do not get those cheap ones. Make sure its a known brand. They're already one too many reports of powerbank explosions.
worhiper_-_ (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:52:26 AM

It works via sliding your phone in it.

Your phone projects the images and you view it via the lens. Same as how google cardboard would work. Its not like oculus rift and htc vive which are stand alone headsets.

Not too sure how the quality would be like but you can definitely view 360 videos and stuff. Personally i'd rate it moderate quality. Universal vr headsets always suffer alignment issues. You can check out one of the many vr apps on google playstore.

If you have a samsung s6 / s7 you should consider the gear vr instead. You can pm me for more info. Im a VR enthusiast.

Also an extra question.

I guess all the above mentioned products are essential. Not too sure about the selfie stick though.  Roll Eyes

As far as powerbanks go, do not get those cheap ones. Make sure its a known brand. They're already one too many reports of powerbank explosions.

Okayyy i will be sure to send you a message for further questions.
Haha i want to buy a selfie stick with a mirror so  i can use the main camera Tongue.
Okay. i will send you a link with the type of powerbank  i wanna buy. if you can tell me your opinion ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: