Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How is Bitinstant not at the top of this section?  (Read 4917 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:09:31 PM

order id: d33f0cf0-4aac-4ef7-afcd-2950e1174c6d  <--2.5 days old

the sheer frequency of massively delayed orders (on the scale of days!) makes you scammers.  also, your official methods for support requests seem to be ignored.  you have no excuses.  your company is named bitinstant ffs.

Yeah, well, I confess to not being amazed every time I open an Amazon box even tho their name IS Amazon.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xqr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:25:31 PM

the sheer frequency of massively delayed orders (on the scale of days!) makes you scammers.  also, your official methods for support requests seem to be ignored.  you have no excuses.  your company is named bitinstant ffs.

Yeah, well, I confess to not being amazed every time I open an Amazon box even tho their name IS Amazon.

This is at the top of bitinstant.com:

"Pay for Your Bitcoins in Under an Hour"

Bitinstant should change that to say "Pay for Your Bitcoins in Under an Hour...or under a week...or fuck it, we'll send the coins when we get around to it, whatever. Your claim has been escalated."
catcow

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 10:58:09 PM

you are stupid.
Epicblood

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:43:21 AM

Sent yankee a PM with my order info, will update with response & if resolved

1AbYgR1FspHBB5EqyaxX6MrT6jmc7eMVEQ
Looking for Scrypt miner for ML605
Revolutionary MoneyMaking! Build your own cloud miner!
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:41:21 PM

you are stupid.

Easy there young'un, no tripping on your own two legs.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Epicblood

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:59:07 PM

Still no response from BitInstant.

1AbYgR1FspHBB5EqyaxX6MrT6jmc7eMVEQ
Looking for Scrypt miner for ML605
Revolutionary MoneyMaking! Build your own cloud miner!
catcow

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:50:07 AM

Still no response from BitInstant.

i'm still waiting too.  it was a crazy day in the bitcoin world today so i'm not surprised.
justtired

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:32:05 PM

Seriosuly, give me ANY ORDER ID. I will show you it is either resolved, or I will resolve it now myself.

You have my order id. Now give me my money. 5.5 months ago.  I'm not afraid to call you a liar and a scammer, because you are and it's been proven over and over again. Where is my money? Why did you say over and over again that my issue would be resolved, via emails and via the nebie support, and decide it wasn;t going to be resolved? That you were just going to keep my money. How can an acoounts funds be frozen and then spent? Why in the hell did you lead me along, tell me my issue would be resolved, and then not resolve it. How can you live with yourself, I have no understandiung of psycopaths?
catcow

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:38:34 AM

still waiting.

d33f0cf0-4aac-4ef7-afcd-2950e1174c6d

7.5 days old

simple transfer from mtgox to bitstamp.  they obviously took my money to fund something else, because refunding my mtgox code would be very simple.
Bjork

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 03:37:35 AM

Still waiting on a 10 day old transaction.  The complacency of the moderation on this forum is despicable.

catcow

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 11:22:33 AM

day 11 for me.

yes, this thread, or one like it, should be stickied.
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:19:49 PM

Hi everyone.

BitInstant is not trying to scam anyone and I apologize for any delays.

If you have an issue with your order then you should be logging it with our main support channel...

bitinstant.com/contact

Once this is done your issue will go directly into our support queue and you issue will be looked at by multiple support reps.

I am also usually here trying to help in any way I can...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0;topicseen

Thanks for your patience as we upgrade our systems to better handle your support inquiries.  Smiley
catcow

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 03:15:05 PM

Hi everyone.

If you have an issue with your order then you should be logging it with our main support channel...

bitinstant.com/contact

Once this is done your issue will go directly into our support queue and you issue will be looked at by multiple support reps.

Thanks for your patience as we upgrade our systems to better handle your support inquiries.  Smiley

i contacted your company via the bitinstant.com/contact form 3 days ago.  i also used the old form the day of my order, 11 days ago.

if you are trying to help me then why don't you actually do something?  once again i feel like i'm just being ignored.  do you not see my posts right above you???  can you not read the order id info that i've posted over and over and also have placed in my signature??  you are depositing money into mtgox for new customers, so you must have funds there, or you are scamming.  WHY WON'T YOU REFUND MY MONEY THAT I GAVE YOU 11 DAYS AGO??
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:38:18 PM

Hi everyone.

bitinstant.com/contact

i contacted your company via the bitinstant.com/contact form 3 days ago.  i also used the old form the day of my order, 11 days ago.

if you are trying to help me then why don't you actually do something?  once again i feel like i'm just being ignored.  do you not see my posts right above you???  can you not read the order id info that i've posted over and over and also have placed in my signature??  you are depositing money into mtgox for new customers, so you must have funds there, or you are scamming.  WHY WON'T YOU REFUND MY MONEY THAT I GAVE YOU 11 DAYS AGO??

If I had the ability to solve your issue right now I would.  I've already looked up your order ID #.  This type of issue needs to be escalated to level 2 support and will require a bit more time to resolve.  Rest assured that we are working on resolving your issue if it has been submitted thru our main support channel at...

bitinstant.com/contact

Thanks.
catcow

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:22:30 PM

my money was finally deposited into my bitstamp account yesterday.  i got an email from someone at bitinstant named Mandrik.  he had to "manually process" my order.

thanks for calling attention to my issue, URSAY.  i don't think i'll ever be using bitinstant again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: