Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy without stupid "security" "features" !  (Read 1066 times)
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:45:51 PM

Buying bitcoin using debit card from sites which doesn't ask for you identification purely gonna scam/ went offline/ not provide support in future/ drain away your debit card balance. I think KYC policy protects the users rather than make trouble, better submit all documents and buy how much you want/allowed from trusted sites.

And the reason why verification is must in most of the bitcoin exchanging platform is there are lots of stolen debit cards which hacker/theifs/carders like to use and buy bitcoin and get away without being tracked.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:09:32 PM

Hi, I'm not bothered about privacy, I just want to buy some BTC with a debit card the same as buying anything else online. Any suggestions?

I'm not interested in scanning in My ID, or doing phone verification, etc. I may as well use banker money if that's a requirement. Also could anyone explain why buying bitcoin seems to be like the old days when a guy had to walk in front of a car waving a flag?

Thanks a lot and all the best,
Andy

I know what you saying about this over the top security. I never use 2fa its annoying and so are a lot of these so called safety and security features . anyway if you want btc why not trade here ?
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 06:57:28 PM

you can use coinmama.com , they specialize in bitcoin purchases through credit card and without verification they accept up to 500$ in purchases but with verification it goes up to 1000$/daily an 5000$/month. For circle.com it's limited to 300$/week and for US only. It needs your phone number though and with additional info, limit can go up to 3000$/week.  As for Virwox, no verification needed but only up to €80.
You may check out this site, they did a review for 27 Exchanges for buying bitcoin with credit card.
https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-buy-bitcoin-with-a-credit-card/

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:39:11 AM

The simple question is why do you need such service when you have a legitimate credit cards with you? security features are in place to protect your money and my money  Lips sealed Lips sealed

yambub (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:34:02 AM

Thanks for all the useful replies, advice and links. I found someone local to buy from, which is what some suggest is the best way. I guess this mess will continue for a while, until more people become familiar with cryptocurrencies and they start to replace the old money. Till we can leave that behind we'll just have to put up with it, like a dying dinosaur thrashing around and damaging everything before it eventually falls over and dies.

yambub (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 11:44:45 AM

The simple question is why do you need such service when you have a legitimate credit cards with you? security features are in place to protect your money and my money  Lips sealed Lips sealed

:-x but Actually a good question, Answer is in my sig! I need to use it to check out various interfaces and services. Out here in the wet western margins of N Europe they still swap turf for eggs so it's not easy to find a local source. I did though, eventually.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: