Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happended exactly at 9/11? Was it terror, or conspiracy?
terror - 8 (66.7%)
conspiracy - 4 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 9/11 terror attacks  (Read 562 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:18:16 PM

I believe it was a conspiracy.
It is so difficult in a country like the US to let an airplane fly so low in a place with so many skyscrappers around.
Everything seems so wrong in this story, in a country with so many security levels...

Now it seems like something that would never happen.

When it happened though, there had been no real safety features on a plane. The doors to the cockpit weren't locked, barely any screening at airports, no air marshals, no large scale intelligence at airports to be looking for this sort of behavior.

If we look at it from a lens of today, one that is pretty much relying on all of the intelligence we have today and the security features it's going to be hard for you to see it happening.

But it did happen, its' not a conspiracy theory. Two planes hit the WTC. One hit the pentagon, and another was going for the White House and it was taken over by the people on board.

What else is there to know about it?
No real safety features? Bull. There are all kinds of safety features everywhere on aircraft and in their design. What you are not considering is the viewpoint of an enemy, who searches for a weak point and then exploits it. At any moment, any year, such a person exists and is your enemy and is searching for weak points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 01:09:22 PM

"A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of World Trade Center 7"

"The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building."

http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:53:26 PM

Last night i saw a lot of documentations about 9/11. I want to know what the public opinion is about the attacks.

There are so many videos and articles coming up telling people it's a conspiracy and they have a documents for that, I strongly believe it's a terror, the evidence is stronger that's a terror than on evidence that points out that it's a conspiracy.
If it's a conspiracy and proven there should be a lot of heads rolling and besides Osama already admit and we should live it to that.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:23:42 PM

Last night i saw a lot of documentations about 9/11. I want to know what the public opinion is about the attacks.

Surely there were many pre-alarms ignored by the authorities, mistakes from their side that cost a lot but I don't think there are any other involvement of the US as claimed by some of the conspirator. There were many other ways to create an enemy and many other ways to boost the arms industry without killing their own citizen. I don't see US benefiting much from the incident.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:29:27 PM

^^^ Of course the US government wasn't involved in 9/11. But, what is the US government? Lots of people who hold positions and offices in the US government were involved in their private capacities, often using government equipment illegally. This doesn't make the US to be involved.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:29:23 AM

^^^ Of course the US government wasn't involved in 9/11. But, what is the US government? Lots of people who hold positions and offices in the US government were involved in their private capacities, often using government equipment illegally. This doesn't make the US to be involved.
Whether the mastermind of this attack is Al-Qaeda or the Us gov. itself, one thing is for sure, a plane crash and fire explosion is not enough to make WTC suddenly collapsed in vertical manner in which seems like a free fall. So I believe there's something more than that. And aside from that, some says that there's no way for a passenger airplane to reach that kind of speed and even cut metal beams by its wings which strengthens my belief.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:28:28 PM

Whether the mastermind of this attack is Al-Qaeda or the Us gov. itself, one thing is for sure, a plane crash and fire explosion is not enough to make WTC suddenly collapsed in vertical manner in which seems like a free fall. So I believe there's something more than that. And aside from that, some says that there's no way for a passenger airplane to reach that kind of speed and even cut metal beams by its wings which strengthens my belief.

It was for sure a CIA operation in order to kill a group of people that would there at that buildings that day.
And it was a great chance to make it as a terrorist attack in order to sparkle the fire for a war in Afghanistan.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:10:19 PM

It was for sure a CIA operation in order to kill a group of people that would there at that buildings that day.
And it was a great chance to make it as a terrorist attack in order to sparkle the fire for a war in Afghanistan.

Yeah. They loaded the gold in the basement on trucks. Once the trucks were safely gone, they destroyed the buildings with the hope that the credit card info related to the gold would be destroyed, as well.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:29:48 AM

As someone who lives in NY and personally watched the towers burn for days, i find it hard to believe the conspiracy theories.    The suffering and death was clearly an act of complete hatred meant to kill and maim as many as possible.   I knew 5 people who died that day.   One just died a year ago due to exposure to the toxic dust.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:35:34 AM

Whether the kinetic energy of the main spar of an aircraft wing hitting steel I beam at a given speed is a matter of the basic equation e= m*v^2, which means at impact there is a certain amount of heat. It certainly is plausible that the beams would be cut.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:18:57 AM

Whether the kinetic energy of the main spar of an aircraft wing hitting steel I beam at a given speed is a matter of the basic equation e= m*v^2, which means at impact there is a certain amount of heat. It certainly is plausible that the beams would be cut.
Dude I think you forgot the 1/2 in the formula or KE Grin. Anyway I really don't think it could cut because plane's wings are hollow, it's not too rigid to break thick metal beams of a building. Okay let's assume it happened because of the heat from the explosion, do you really think the metals would be destroyed first before the wing itself which is composed of weaker and ligther materials?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:42:56 AM

As someone who lives in NY and personally watched the towers burn for days, i find it hard to believe the conspiracy theories.    The suffering and death was clearly an act of complete hatred meant to kill and maim as many as possible.   I knew 5 people who died that day.   One just died a year ago due to exposure to the toxic dust.

Sorry, but this is not an argument at all and is no more than an appeal to authority fallacy. I am sorry your friends suffered but none of this substantiates your claims about the cause. Additionally don't you think your very personal involvement creates quite an emotional bias over the situation? The laws of physics didn't simply cease to exist that day. We can argue endlessly about who was behind it, but it is factually observable using physics that it didn't happen as reported.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: